Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust (27112 Views)

Amaechi Tape: Why Reno Omokri Is Angry With Amaechi – Buhari Group / Buhari’s Group Panic Over Atiku’s American Visa / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
Herdsmen:
Some morons don dey scream say PDP will lose election
No candidate can beat buhari

I swear..the dullard will receive the worst electoral defeat in the history of democracy..

Plenty zombies will go suicidal ..but who cares..

All dia mouth and insult will so backfire that they won't dare walk the street without shame.

Nigeria will be so hot for zombeic afonjas ..that they will start screaming regionalisms..but will be dead on arrival.

Pray God keep us all alive ..to witness this resounding defeat that will relegate afonjas and liberate Nigerians.. ushering in a new Dawn of real development..peace and real properity..

It will be the end of Lagos ibadan propaganda machinery.

2019 will be epic..

Back to daura is a must..

APC can scatter into 50 places ..we don't care..
The killer president of a daura must go that's all.

For those saying ..who will beat the dullard..I can assure .Dem.
Saraki kwankwaso Atiku markfi kabiru..
Any of this will beat buhari by margin in the north of today..

Propaganda will only work for those wey no dey travel..
As for me..

Buhari ain't even sure in daura.. forget vote wey Dem buy for bye election..

Pls anyone hia in northwest presently..me dey kastina..
Help me tell Dem as e dey go...

So dey go know say kastina is not sure for the dullard..and any attempt to rig will fail..even in kastina

Truth.

So if Dem dey prepare propaganda to rig with all this noise of who will beat buhari ..it won't work..

Honestly this zombeism and ass licking..is to me more in the west..

Abokl no carry buhari matter for head like Lagos ibadan dey want us to believe

Re: Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust by thatigboman: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
TimeManager:
How can they oust him when Oshiomole is firmly behind him..
It's an impossible mission.

kiss the truth!
is oshiomole member of house of reps?

2 Likes

Re: Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust by TimeManager(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
thatigboman:
is oshiomole member of house of reps?
He's in Osho's camp. A plan of leadership change cannot be mooted without Oshiomole being aware.

kiss the truth!
Re: Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust by enemyofprogress: 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Thiefs

Thievers

Thievests
Re: Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust by justy15: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
delugajackson:
The different arms of APC government and their functions.

Boko Haram - Responsible for the forceful imposition of Islam on unbelievers across the country.
Fulani Herdsmen - Deadly group of marauders whose core mandate is to grab every ancestral land of yours and kill you for trying to fight for what belongs to you.
Miyetti Allah - Brainless set of morons that believe a cow's life is worth more than that of humans. Specific duty - Issuing of threats.hahahaha you are a genius, this summarises the various arms of this strange bird fellows that calls themselves APC.

The last, but not the least
Buhari Media Center aka Zombies - For defending the incompetence of the evil government at all cost, and at all period, foolishly, illogically and irrationally.

Now, what the hell is Parliamentary Support Group?
Re: Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust by Koralords: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
I was beginning to take this article serious until I read jubril abdulmumin ...junk news how do you expect Him to invite loyalist of someone whose body and soul in no longer in the party to strategic meetings
Re: Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust by babeosisi: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
This criminal gbajamiala that stole from him clients in atlanta,was disbarred and fled to become a lawmaker in Nigeria.
Re: Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust by babeosisi: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Confusion shall be your lot Association of political criminals
Iseeee
Re: Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust by famosh: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2018
Herdsmen:
Some morons don dey scream say PDP will lose election
No candidate can beat buhari

I swear..the dullard will receive the worst electoral defeat in the history of democracy..

Plenty zombies will go suicidal ..but who cares..

All dia mouth and insult will so backfire that they won't dare walk the street without shame.

Nigeria will be so hot for zombeic afonjas ..that they will start screaming regionalisms..but will be dead on arrival.

Pray God keep us all alive ..to witness this resounding defeat that will relegate afonjas and liberate Nigerians.. ushering in a new Dawn of real development..peace and real properity..

It will be the end of Lagos ibadan propaganda machinery.

2019 will be epic..

Back to daura is a must..

APC can scatter into 50 places ..we don't care..
The killer president of a daura must go that's all.

For those saying ..who will beat the dullard..I can assure .Dem.
Saraki kwankwaso Atiku markfi kabiru..
Any of this will beat buhari by margin in the north of today..

Propaganda will only work for those wey no dey travel..
As for me..

Buhari ain't even sure in daura.. forget vote wey Dem buy for bye election..

Pls anyone hia in northwest presently..me dey kastina..
Help me tell Dem as e dey go...

So dey go know say kastina is not sure for the dullard..and any attempt to rig will fail..even in kastina

Truth.

So if Dem dey prepare propaganda to rig with all this noise of who will beat buhari ..it won't work..

Honestly this zombeism and ass licking..is to me more in the west..

Abokl no carry buhari matter for head like Lagos ibadan dey want us to believe

Bookmarked! You will be reminded of this deluded crap by February 2019!
Re: Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust by Chiedu4Trump: 2:22am On Aug 23, 2018
Man the confusion wey dey APC na spirit dey behind am.
Re: Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust by silasely(m): 5:54am On Aug 23, 2018
Bubu must go.....dan Fulani's are the only problem w are having in this country.
Re: Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust by RillJ(m): 6:31am On Aug 23, 2018
Same Gbajabiamila that was indicted by Hon Jubrin and the govt did nothing? Is it the samde chap that gifted his wife a G-Wagon with money saved from earnings over years? He should know his ways around these hiccups
Re: Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2018
Confused set of useless people
Re: Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust by correctyourself(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2018
Donald95:
Set of confused Idiots leading confused Nigerians that doesn't know what they want.

My dear, you must not insult Nigerians before you make your contribution, thanks.
Re: Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust by Sunsets: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2018
Gbajabiamila should go and fix his junkie daughter
BeeBeeOoh:
what happened to Lawal Daura will surely happen to Gbajabiamila."

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/crack-in-pro-buhari-group-as-reps-move-against-gbajabiamila-267054.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri / Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday / I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.