Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,780 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please (973 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by MisterFresh: 2:49am On Aug 23, 2018
Hello guys, I'm in a dilemma right now and I need your opinions about this.

I have a girlfriend who is very loyal, she's beautiful and I believe she loves me truly. I support her as much as i can and i try to take care of her. I happen to work in a bank and she has an account with my bank. She told me earlier today that she's broke and that she needs some money, i told her I'll send before the end of the day. Something asked me to go through her account to check if she truly has no money, but while checking I noticed something extremely heart breaking.

I realised a particular guy has been sending her huge sums of money since January totalling over 150k. I confronted her about those deposits and she initially lied and told me she's sharing her account with someone and the money is not hers. After I threatened to break up with her she opened up and told me the guy is one of her admirers and has been sending money to her. She says she has not had sex with the guy and that she told the guy she has a boyfriend and the guy won't listen.

The problem is, I don't believe a guy will send her so much money and not receive anything in return. She claims they are just friends. Besides, if she had nothing to hide she should have opened up to me earlier and told me about the guy. Or at least ask permission before collecting money from him. She's been crying and begging me relentlessly and sending people to beg me, but i don't want to listen. I've ended the relationship. Do i forgive her? And let her back into my life or do I move on
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by konkonbilo(m): 2:51am On Aug 23, 2018
sad
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by konkonbilo(m): 2:53am On Aug 23, 2018
angry
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by konkonbilo(m): 2:53am On Aug 23, 2018
undecided
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by konkonbilo(m): 2:54am On Aug 23, 2018
angry sad undecided
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:09am On Aug 23, 2018
sad

Let her be, will you?
You're not her father or husband who decides who gives her or whom she collect gifts from.

I wonder why some of these Indomie generation boyfriends behave like glorified messiahs. Mehn WTF? sad
She's explained herself and has even tendered an apology, what else do you seek?
As long as she didn't request for the money but the guy did it single-handedly, then you need to cut her some slack. Accept her. It could've been you. Give her another benefit of doubt. You talk like you don't err too. Just a deep research will make us find out that you've been cheating mercilessly on her.

Stop acting like a messiah, okay? sad

5 Likes

Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by MisterFresh: 3:20am On Aug 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
sad

Let her be, will you?
You're not her father or husband who decides who gives her or whom she collect gifts from?

I wonder why some of these Indomie generation boyfriends behave like glorified messiahs. Mehn WTF? sad
She's explained herself and has even tendered an apology, what else do you seek?
As long as she didn't request for the money but the guy did it single-handedly, then you need to cut her some slack. Accept her. It could've been you. Give her another benefit of doubt. You talk like you don't err too. Just a deep research will make us find out that you've been cheating mercilessly on her.

She asked the guy for money specifically for different reasons. He wasn't just sending her money randomly
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:35am On Aug 23, 2018
MisterFresh:

She asked the guy for money specifically for different reasons. He wasn't just sending her money randomly

What if you hadn't been giving her money like you claimed? What if she is just a greedy girl who finds it pleasurable to taste from both pots? What if?

An issue does not just cook up. Something ignited it.
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by OneCorner: 3:44am On Aug 23, 2018
someone u suppose to give a dirty slap wen u saw dose deposits.
U suppose to flog her very well so dat she will not collect money again.
Buy cane for her, she’s a goat. Lot of girls are like dat. Dey need iron hand
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by sarahade(f): 4:43am On Aug 23, 2018
Lol. Permission to collect money from maga

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by chiommy123(f): 5:33am On Aug 23, 2018
its possible for someone to send her some money without touching her. but you are not her husband to order her around like that.
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by Aremu01(m): 5:44am On Aug 23, 2018
Odikwa serious
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by TaxCollector: 6:07am On Aug 23, 2018
Oh boy, for this kind season, no man go send money to babe wey he never polash.

For the fact say she deny am mean say dem don dey knack.

You are wrong to check her account history.

The Toto no be yours, Na just your time.

Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 23, 2018
Please,what type of advice are you looking for grin grin

Dating a Nigeria lady is like investing in mmm grin grin grin

Only invest what you can afford to lose.

You're the new maga in the block after the old maga expired...

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 23, 2018
Tell her you have forgiven her.Invite her to your home.Ask for the password to her social media accounts and go through her message history.Also collect her phone and do the same.If she hesitate or resist the move she has something to hide from you.
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by washer(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2018
coolJust 4give her nothing special she may not repeat such again no fully well u are serious with her
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by IamPlato(m): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2018

See I Can Not Shout abeg... Just Enjoy The Money With Your Girl
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by mrkay101(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2018
The double standard ladies on this thread are showing is quit funny and at the same time annoying. grin cheesy

He's just a boyfriend and not a husband abi. He shouldnt be bothered abt who sends her money abi.

Ok ooo cheesy grin cheesy

Oga if u trust her then I think u should take her word for it. That's all
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by Next2Bezee(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
sad

Let her be, will you?
You're not her father or husband who decides who gives her or whom she collect gifts from.

I pity anyone that decides to settle for you.

OP: Do not take advice from this person. They sound like one of ones that use anything to justify their own cheating ways, but cry "men are scum" if their bfs send #100 card to another girl.

If your ex didn't tall you about the money she was receiving and lied about it when you confronted her, then you did the right thing by running. I agree with your assessment; no guy will send over 150k without getting anything in return.

MisterFresh:
...and that she told the guy she has a boyfriend and the guy won't listen.

But, she didn't return the money, neither did she leave it untouched, abi? Don't ever go back to her. Take my advice, the advice of the poster below me and keep your distance.
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by Wilfredpat22(f): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2018
Sir no man can send even a 1000naira without Some surety from the lady. Sir let me advice you as my own brother and to be sincere with you

You are sharing her with not this guy with 6 others.the remaining others are sending monies to her diamond, Eco and Zenith Account

Make use of your head especially when you didn’t meet her as a virgin

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by labanj1(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2018
Accept her apology then withdraw from the relationship slowly.
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2018
OneCorner:
someone u suppose to give a dirty slap wen u saw dose deposits.
U suppose to flog her very well so dat she will not collect money again.
Buy cane for her, she’s a goat. Lot of girls are like dat. Dey need iron hand

Lol. He's should flog her? As wetin? As her father abi?
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2018
Next2Bezee:

I pity anyone that decides to settle for you.

OP: Do not take advice from this person. They sound like one of ones that use anything to justify their own cheating ways, but cry "men are scum" if their bfs send #100 card to another girl.

If your ex didn't tall you about the money she was receiving and lied about it when you confronted her, then you did the right thing by running. I agree with your assessment; no guy will send over 150k without getting anything in return.

But, she didn't return the money, neither did she leave it untouched, abi? Don't ever go back to her. Take my advice, the advice of the poster below me and keep your distance.

You had better stop forcing your opinions on people? WTF? Learn to stay away from mentions. OP, take my advice.
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by Offpoint: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
I can't believe you past through higher institution and you still don't know what privacy is, that was very unprofessional of you to go through her account details without her consent. I don't care if she was to be your wife, you don't have any right to invade her privacy.

"Relationship is really starting to feel like a gore...

Truly we're living in fûcked-up societies, filled up fûcked-mentality and the proves lies in comments I've read so far. I feel for the female folks. so, if a guy send money to a lady it automatically means they're banging each other right...? I guess any guy that send money to his fellow guy can be justify as a gay.

What a fûck up dispensation for one to be born in.

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by Gaspardd(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
I think someone needs to file a lawsuit
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by Rosay15(f): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Offpoint:
I can't believe you past through higher institution and you still don't know what privacy is, that was very unprofessional of you to go through her account details without her consent. I don't care if she was to be your wife, you don't have any right to invade her privacy.

"Relationship is really starting to feel like a gore...

Truly we're living in fûcked-up societies, filled up fûcked-mentality and the proves lies in comments I've read so far. I feel for the female folks. so, if a guy send money to a lady it automatically means they're banging each other right...? I guess any guy that send money to his fellow guy can be justify as a gay.

What a fûck up dispensation for one to be born in.
... Pls tell them oh, nt every guy dat give u money want something in return but in dis society we are some people believe in tit for tat and life is not so. The only problem d lady make is dat she did not open up toto her bf which is wrong. As for me I love sincerity in relationship even when it hurt I still appreciate it. Op u need u give d lady a second chance cus nobody is perfect and I knw she will change cus for her to be begging and sending people to u, u shd knw she is deeply sorry. Pls she deserve a second chance.
Re: I Need Urgent Advice On My Relationship. Please by Standardcosting(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
She can sue you or report for prying into her account and u may lose your job..
She can go to any length.. even if she's not that bad, some sympathizers could persuade her to go to that length. Since she has nothing to lose again.
Call her to tell her all is well
Then u can break up with her later next month for something else but definitely not this issue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Common Sex in Dreams – And Exactly What They Mean / Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Says / Nigerian Babes And Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.