Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys (4247 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Nobody: 7:53am On May 09, 2021
Please I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm losing my mind over a girl that just broke up with me 3wks ago. Moving on has been herculean for me. I can't help always thinking about her. All these problems started after I traveled to another state for nysc. We've not been communicating fine ever since until an issue broke out which I tried to figure out a way to patch things up and continue with the relationship. Instead she opted for us to go our separate ways which got me furious and which I angrily obliged to. We've dated for 2yrs plus and we planned on spending our life together through marriage - Obviously after service. I'm beginning to lose sleep over the thoughts of losing her. I've tried to get myself engaged in things that would ease my thoughts of her but they keep getting stronger by the day. I won't fail to mention that I have some female admirers where I'm currently serving. Have tried mingling with them to just feel good but I simply can't. I'm someone that don't like to beg for my feelings to be reciprocated whilst in a relationship. Reason why I don't fancy making up with her for now because I know I'd be treated like a piece of trash. I'm just looking for ideas on moving on. My first relationship didn't take me this long to move on. This is entirely a different feeling. I did love her truly but I believe we would still be of we were meant to be.
What can I do to help myself from getting enmeshed further into this situation please guys?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Badabada(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2021
This is a candid advice from a brother to another brother,

Baba leave woman matter for now and hustle to make money first.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Kriss216: 7:58am On May 09, 2021
You woke up Sunday morning only to write long epistle how a Nigerian girl who is getting a better dicck presently is causing you sleepless nights

A time will come in your life, you'll look back and realize how foolish you've acted over a smelly kpekus.

22 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by PlayMaker14: 7:59am On May 09, 2021
Dear Morray,

What you're going through now is what 98.63% of Arsenal fans are going through on a weekly basis, and this has been going on for more than 10yrs...

Having said that, I will advise you to put yourself together and let her go....

It might sound harsh, but a lady that says she wants to go you guys to go your seperate ways just because of little misunderstanding is not worth keeping as a potential wife material.

This is a hard time for you, but trust me, you'll be fine.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Nazgul: 8:01am On May 09, 2021
From experience, when a girl suggests that going your separate ways is the best solution to the little misunderstandings you guys have once in a while, then know that she had long moved on before bringing up that suggestion. She just needed a valid reason to call it quits.

My advice...move on, yes it will hurt a bit most especially if you invested so much (financially and emotionally) to make it work, but the truth is if she no longer sees a future with you, why give yourself sleepless nights over her, why hurt yourself over someone whose probably swallowing and hopping on a dîck right now? It's not worth your happiness.

Just move on and give other girls who geninuely love you a chance.

Good luck.

16 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Bluntguy: 8:02am On May 09, 2021
You heard the advice of the FTC?
Take am.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Bluntguy: 8:06am On May 09, 2021
Nazgul:
From experience, when a girl suggests that going your separate ways is the best solution to the little misunderstandings you guys have once in a while, then know that she had long moved on before bringing up that suggestion. She just needed a valid reason to call it quits.

My advice...move on, yes it will hurt a bit most especially if you invested so much (financially and emotionally) to make it work, but the truth is if she no longer sees a future with you, why give yourself sleepless nights over her, why hurt yourself over someone whose probably swallowing and hopping on a dîck right now? It's not worth your happiness.

Good luck.
Bro na you supposed to dey occupy Garba Shehu position. Make everybody go him separate ways. E don tey wey people wan go their separate ways.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Nobody: 8:07am On May 09, 2021
Nazgul:

Good luck.
thanks bro. I accepted to move on bro. But how? I'm lost with my ideas honestly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by donbachi(m): 8:08am On May 09, 2021
Ozor senior brother.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Goldbw122(m): 8:10am On May 09, 2021
Hmm, Girls can change like Charmeleon sometimes, just take hearth bro, nor think am too much not all relationship, will end in marriage...

3 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Sammy07: 8:16am On May 09, 2021
Morray:

Just engage yourself with many things.
Swears you'll forget about her grin
Esp if your engagements takes much of ur time and brings more money

2 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Lessonteacher(f): 8:24am On May 09, 2021
Allow yourself feel hurt, it won't kill you, time heals all wound.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Randy100: 8:27am On May 09, 2021
How you people lose sleep over girls is shocking.

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by zoeA: 8:31am On May 09, 2021
Lessonteacher:
Allow yourself feel hurt, it won't kill you, time heals all wound.
How many wey u don hurt? grin
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by PearlD41: 8:38am On May 09, 2021
Morray:

Forget about,"BUT HOW?..."

You start somehow, stop thinking about her, delete all her pictures off your phone, if you can't stomach viewing her status then block her.

Look for productive things to do with your life.
REMOVE ANY THOUGHT ABOUT HER OFF YOUR HEART and MEUUUVEEE.

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by mariahAngel(f): 8:56am On May 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Morray,

What you're going through now is what 98.63% of Arsenal fans are going through on a weekly basis, and this has been going on for more than 10yrs...

It might sound harsh, but a lady that says she wants to go you guys to go your seperate ways just because of little misunderstanding is not worth keeping as a potential wife material.

Chai! Arsenal don suffer! grin
This might be funny, but it's kinda applicable in this situation. cheesy

Op, just keep pushing... It'll get to a point that all that won't matter anymore.
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by PlayMaker14: 9:25am On May 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

Chai! Arsenal don suffer! grin
This might be funny, but it's kinda applicable in this situation. cheesy

Op, just keep pushing... It'll get to a point that all that won't matter anymore.
Cc; Munzy14, why are you still allowing this lady I leave in your care to support Arsenal? Why do you like to see her carry 10th position in everything?

I need answers before UGM comes to dance for you at Celestial Junction.

Ihe nzuzu anaghị amasị angry
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Cutehector(m): 9:30am On May 09, 2021
Onye nzuzu

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Thurmieee: 9:40am On May 09, 2021
I was in this same shoe last year. Thank god for bola's kpetus.....na him I use hold my body.
Lara he no go better for you after all the promises and love confessions.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by 99thEnemy(m): 9:57am On May 09, 2021
Kriss216:
You woke up Sunday morning only to write long epistle how a Nigerian girl who is getting a better dicck presently is causing you sleepless nights

A time will come in your life, you'll look back and realize how foolish you've acted over a smelly kpekus.

SIMP-ly maxed out max pro grin grin grin

Sweet kpekus dependency diagnosed. grin
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by mariahAngel(f): 9:59am On May 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Cc; Munzy14, why are you still allowing this lady I leave in your care to support Arsenal? Why do you like to see her carry 10th position in everything?

Munzy na Arsenal fan na...
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by 99thEnemy(m): 10:02am On May 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

Anurum na inwere inyinya ibu di nma

ọ bụ eziokwu? grin
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Munzy14(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Lol....Supporting arsenal is more of organic support...Rather than anywhere weh belle face kind of supporters we have in some other clubs...like Chelsea, Manchester and Barcelona....grin
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Munzy14(m): 11:16am On May 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

cheesy hapu jayson
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Nobody: 11:19am On May 09, 2021
Morray:
Please I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm losing my mind over a girl that just broke up with me 3wks ago. Moving on has been herculean for me. I can't help always thinking about her. All these problems started after I traveled to another state for nysc. We've not been communicating fine ever since until an issue broke out which I tried to figure out a way to patch things up and continue with the relationship. Instead she opted for us to go our separate ways which got me furious and which I angrily obliged to. We've dated for 2yrs plus and we planned on spending our life together through marriage - Obviously after service. I'm beginning to lose sleep over the thoughts of losing her. I've tried to get myself engaged in things that would ease my thoughts of her but they keep getting stronger by the day. I won't fail to mention that I have some female admirers where I'm currently serving. Have tried mingling with them to just feel good but I simply can't. I'm someone that don't like to beg for my feelings to be reciprocated whilst in a relationship. Reason why I don't fancy making up with her for now because I know I'd be treated like a piece of trash. I'm just looking for ideas on moving on. My first relationship didn't take me this long to move on. This is entirely a different feeling. I did love her truly but I believe we would still be of we were meant to be.
What can I do to help myself from getting enmeshed further into this situation please guys?
Do you have a girl friend
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by PlayMaker14: 11:23am On May 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol....Supporting arsenal is more of organic support...Rather than anywhere weh belle face kind of supporters we have in some other clubs...like Chelsea, Manchester and Barcelona....grin
Mtchewww.

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Munzy14(m): 11:25am On May 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Morray,

Hahahaha...grin grin

Supporting Arsenal will help you adapt in Nigeria perfectly.

Jay take time with Arsenal and it's supporters oo..Before UGM will visit u for Sapele..cheesy
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Nobody: 11:29am On May 09, 2021
i cant help u cause of this word

herculean
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by PlayMaker14: 11:30am On May 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Hahahaha...grin grin

Supporting Arsenal will help you adapt in Nigeria perfectly.

Jay take time with Arsenal and it's supporters oo..Before UGM will visit u for Sapele..cheesy
DJ Cuppy says "Hi"

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Munzy14(m): 11:33am On May 09, 2021
Morray:
You are either Idle or working for peanut...Get busy and see yourself bounce back to life...

I wonder how women matter will weigh you guys down like this...Anyway break up is necessary to rejuvenate your senses atimes...If not you will spend quality time washing car wey another man go drive..Without getting paid.

Meanwhile, that lady is not yours...If she is, she will stay no matter your mess up..

2 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Munzy14(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
DJ Cuppy says "Hi"
Cuppy that does anywhere weh belle face for relationship...How will I take her serious with support for one club...grin

Some human are spiritually and physically unstable...And highly insatiable...eg..Dj cuppy..lol

Probably she is a butterfly no nest...Anywhere weh good she deh, ones challenges come, na jakpa things.

O gbara uru, agbaghi oghom....Fair weather fan..grin
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by PlayMaker14: 11:44am On May 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Cuppy that does anywhere weh belle face for relationship...How will take her serious with support for one club...grin

Some human are spiritually and physically unstable...And highly insatiable...eg..Dj cuppy..lol

Probably she is a butterfly no nest...Anywhere weh good she deh, ones challenges come, na jakpa things.

O gbara uru, agbaghi oghom....Fair weather fan..grin
Ọ dịghịkwa mma ebe dị mma?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? / 24, Friendless, No Male, No Female Friend; Introvert;need Help / What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.