Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' (37906 Views)

Cross Dresser Jay Bugatti Reveals He Has Done 'p*ssy Surgery' PHOTO / Yes I Do P*ssy – Nigerian Crossdresser Jay Bugatti Reveals As He Shares Hot Pic / Meet Jay Boogie. Another Cross Dresser Like Bobrisky (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by BuhariM(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2018
She he's finer than most Nairaland girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by uvalued(m): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2018
pdppower:
Just one condom before your parents planned you would have solved your problem
Savage answer he deserves!
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by vikkeee(m): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2018
this is the new trend of becoming popular.
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Ningi2020(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2018
Trizzi:
Jay Bugatti is another flaming Nigerian cross dresser living his life. He posted the photo above on his IG page and captioned it.

See photos of him below.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-2F5Cj30msLA/W35g7Zg82zI/AAAAAAAAEA8/xUFQ1EoifrUetnu5rHiVztDNwlbG2_QkQCLcBGAs/s1600/bugati.png[/img]
[img]https://1.bp..com/-BmtikZKYh6E/W35hHqL8qXI/AAAAAAAAEBA/v4u4tjYg9TceJNXPaSh8hEFehR8U2TUkACLcBGAs/s1600/jaybugaati.png[/img]

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/08/i-was-born-as-boy-but-right-now-i-am.html
If dis idiots father followed the mothers advice by using just one condom dis shame couldn't befall d family bt d father opt for withdrawal method and it fail. So now d shame is here.
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by ehissi(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2018
No mind this idiot, na period whey E never see for this life dey worry am.......ode oshi
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by vyncentino(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2018
he must be an afonja,because na dem like gay well well

1 Like

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Auxtin85(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2018
You still have a long way to go, u nor dey lie na, ask bobrisky to teach u the way
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by XaviDayo(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2018
Have you guys noticed that it is extremely difficult for a boy with plenty facial hair to say he was supposed to be a girl. Na d ones we get smooth face dey do that crap.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by royalair(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2018
See chest and broad shoulders nawa oo. Bob use this boy get hope
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2018
fineboynl:
education would save every African. this is as a result of biological defeat, they carried half of female and half of male. this end you giving them female characteristics and male physics or male character and female physics.

the person inside is absolutely different from the body it carries. it cause depression since the society seems not to understand their problem or how to coup with them.
I don't understand yours and how to coup cope with it. Gibberish

1 Like

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2018
Watch how bloggers will start promoting this one now and eventually turn him into a celebrity over night.
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by jimcaddy(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2018
I'm sure some gay mofos will be out there licking their lips...
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Vikkoh(m): 9:31am On Aug 23, 2018
If her/his Father had had enough time to remove his "di*k" from the glory hole, this this wouldn't have happenened!!
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by goshen26: 9:37am On Aug 23, 2018
Now see what his father has caused by not using condom that night
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by fineboynl(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2018
Amberon1:
You just said absolute nonsense devoid of any logical reasoning. In a bid to sound intelligent, you made yourself sound like a fool. There's nothing relating to what you just said in medical science.

your genital is not what makes you identify with your gender, what make you identify with your genders is inside and it start from childhood before you developed any sense. you behave and play with girls toy instead of ball like boy.
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2018
tstx:
I have huge respect for confident people....

Live your life, do whatever pleases you. no need to come dey pretend.

Man these people strong ooo to dey live like this in a homophobic society like Naija. I remove cap for them!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by emperorblog(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2018
pdppower:
Just one condom before your parents planned you would have solved your problem
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 23, 2018
fineboynl:
education would save every African. this is as a result of biological defeat, they carried half of female and half of male. this end up giving them female characteristics and male physics or male characteristics and female physics.

your genital is not what makes you identity with your gender, what make you identify with your genders is inside and it start from childhood before you developed any sense. you behave and place with girls toy instead of ball like boy.

This is a type of mental disorder joor. So you're saying that a mad man in the streets that sees himself as a coconut fruit, was indeed born half human half coconut?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by fineboynl(m): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2018
ikennaf1:

This is a type of mental disorder joor. So you're saying that a mad man in the streets that sees himself as a coconut fruit, was indeed born half human half coconut?
it's not a disorder. but a default.
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by lastmaster(m): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2018
Why is it that most news that you find on the national dailies are not on Naira land. You only find useless and senseless news on naira land.
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Platony(m): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2018
Bobrisky ryt now....

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by spiritedtete: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2018
Low self esteem.... Operating in the Highest self esteem.

If you know you know.
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by flex04(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Amberon1:
You just said absolute nonsense devoid of any logical reasoning. In a bid to sound intelligent, you made yourself sound like a fool. There's nothing relating to what you just said in medical science.
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by wizod(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2018
tstx:
so we still have mugus on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Diso60090(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2018
Go girl we love you keep Nigeria moving shocked
Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Amberon1: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2018
Don't mind that one. That's why I didn't reply him further. I don't lose IQ points.

This mental illness has eaten deep into the American society today with people identifying as whatever they feel like. Some people say they're not human and that they identify as a doll and hence shouldn't be counted as a human during sensus or when taking stats. Madness.
ikennaf1:

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by segundpundit: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2018
Una see wetin vrobisky cause

Re: Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' by Teacher1776(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2018
tstx:

Sometimes we need to pretend in order to conform with societal standards. You don't simply do whatever your mind dictates without considering how it affects the sensibilities of those around you. Do you know how many times your mind tells you to grab the breasts of that beautiful girl and u resisted? Even when the mind tend to push us, we tend to resist. That is not pretence. Rather, it is called being rational or being sensitive to the feelings of others. Society thrives on these orders. If we ignore them, we end up being beasts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) / Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.