Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) (43430 Views)

Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded / Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Henro123: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
Why nah, baby ?who did this to u papa abi mama or village people
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
Simplep:
Nope,nope,nope,that lady up there is a 'grown' woman nt d d 11yrs old abokis dig their rods into..dat lady is way more dan 20...btw i'm nt igbo

And where did you see northerners marrying 11 years old girl? or it is due to all these hearsay while are mostly lies. I have been in the north for close to 30 years now and I haven't witness that at all. I have seen girls of 15, 16 years and above get married sha but not 11 or 12 as some of you guys who has never been to the north insinuate. Nowadays, most hausa girls who get married early do so as soon as they finish their secondary school and they will be 17 or 18 then although some get married younger than that but it is becoming rare.
And the bride I am seeing in the FP is not more than 20.
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by consciouman: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Yes it can happen....maybe he is marrying her on behalf of his son who is outside the country, after the ceremony she will be sent to the real husband abroad......it is called marriage by proxy.
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Henro123: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
IBO parents are the worst parent in the whole wide world.. They give out their daughters carelessly whenever moola is involved without thinking about the daughter's happiness.. End time parents

Never say that.. lipsrsealed

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Henro123: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
IBO parents are the worst parent in the whole wide world.. They give out their daughters carelessly whenever moola is involved without thinking about the daughter's happiness.. End time parents
[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Blessdalord: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nne don't worry ooo, just give him only 10yrs from now and see what happen. There's no need frowning , He's already your husband at the moment. Even though we were not there when you people were making marriage arrangement. As long as his joystick can still do...............don't worry be happy.
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Blood of buharishocked..very obvious the parents of the girl use her as debt payoff.cheishocked.

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Limitednow:
In this modern age?

This is more to this than what the pictures are saying.
the girl parents obviously dey owe the oldman money.dem use dhier dauther as debt payoff.
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Blessdalord: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=Henro123 post=70541060]IBO parents are the worst parent in the whole wide world.. They give out their daughters carelessly whenever moola is involved without thinking about the daughter's happiness.. End time parents
[color=#006600][/color]

Let me correct you.
Don't say IBO parents, say your parents are the worst parents in the whole wide world, they gave out your sisters carelessly whenever money is involve without thinking about the happiness of your sisters. Am only helping you, because I know you find it difficult to report your parents........thank me for helping you do that. Idiot!
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Dammylois(f): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
The truth is 100% of we NIgerian females can marry 89, 10009 year old man or even methuselah in as much as he can pay our bills m.

This lady is bringing her youthful poosie to the table and the man is being 15k every month to the table

Please women let’s work on ourselves and stop opening our legs anyhow
100% Ke..... I'm sure I can't
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
Limitednow:
grin

This happened in Anambra State, Aguata LGA precisely

What's your opinion?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7618702_aviaryimage1535020562994_jpeg_jpeg8425b716d306900ea839741594841a26

If this had happened in the Northern Part of Nigeria , bad comments for don dey flow ,
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by toprealman: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
And we think she should not be rescued from this ordeal?
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by seangy4konji: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
Amaka son get belle shakara son end ohh..

Oluchi son get belle shakara son end o
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
The most beautiful women tribe in Nigeria. Trash undecided.this one looks like a tortoise. Let those Igbo women wash away their make ups and compare them to a Yoruba or Hausa woman without makeup cheesy
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by 7victor(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
JESUS CHRIST is the son of GOD.HE loved us and died for us so that we can have eternal life.we have to love HIM and think about HIM always. Salvation is only from HIM.HE is the coming of GOD to this world,HE is the GOD with us(EMMANUEL)

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Ezechimaobim(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
Where in Aguata did it happen? Who knows the town pls
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Sotland: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
I am particularly concern about the location. I saw the exact image on FB and poster content is "This happened in Imo state, mbaise precisely, 23 years old lady got married to 87 years old � man" Now, here another poster mentioned Anambra. I think this poster misinformed the users/visitors here..
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Immarocks(f): 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
only God knows why and how she agreed to this arrangement... can't imagine what is going on in her mind....
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
Why Baba come wear Medal like who win Olympics?? angry. I pity the young lady because these type of old men nor dey mercy downstream sector at all all, once them combine snuff with different chemicals......... angry
this one no pass olympics?
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by akdjr(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Macron married an older woman who even happen to be his former school teacher. So pls don't judge this man who found love.
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
Why Baba come wear Medal like who win Olympics?? angry. I pity the young lady because these type of old men nor dey mercy downstream sector at all all, once them combine snuff with different chemicals......... angry
hahahhahaha
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by banku: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
Common guys. Some of you need to face your own business. In the first place the frown on her face may be that of a determined girl that knows what she wants and why. She may even be the one that enticed the man after selling some fruits to him or may be he lured her in and give her belle.

Many of those girls selling stuff like old men for some reasons. By the time their relatives know what is going on, the old man have to marry them.
In this case, I see a determined girl gunning for what she wants, no matter what. Certainly some people are not happy about it but she does not give a damn. She is old enough to decide on a man of any age.

The man may have even promised her good education, liberating her from poverty.

Would I allow my young daughter to marry him? Hell no, but then she could not be that desperate.
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by wingmanII: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
oladele00:
IBO parents are the worst parent in the whole wide world.. They give out their daughters carelessly whenever moola is involved without thinking about the daughter's happiness.. End time parent

Mumu, the little girls married to the alafin of Oyo are they not Yorubas.
What of the eleganza boss, rasaq okoya is he not like a grandfather to his wife, Sade.?
Based on these examples, Yoruba parents are the worst and most useless.
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
looks like a forced marriage, d bride z not happy.
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by DinoP: 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
That Olympic gold medal on his neck
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shey you people have been shouting "Oge, goan marry"! angry
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
The truth is 100% of we NIgerian females can marry 89, 10009 year old man or even methuselah in as much as he can pay our bills m.

This lady is bringing her youthful poosie to the table and the man is being 15k every month to the table

Please women let’s work on ourselves and stop opening our legs anyhow

Your generalisation reeks of ignorance and a guise intending to badmouth women..work on yourself if this is what the combined efforts of your intelligence can utter.
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
The Old man now go be like "na her dey rush me"
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by lebete3000: 12:22am On Aug 24, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

She is obviously not happy with the arrangement.

She might have a resting bîtch face...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Pose With Dolphin In Swimming Pool, Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Dubai Desert / "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.