Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) (43393 Views)

Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded / Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Limitednow: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2018
grin

This happened in Anambra State, Aguata LGA precisely

What's your opinion?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7618702_aviaryimage1535020562994_jpeg_jpeg8425b716d306900ea839741594841a26

1 Share

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2018
Hmmm...

She is obviously not happy with the arrangement.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by delugajackson: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2018
Patiently waiting to read the comments from the ladies.

Some of them won't even bother getting married to relics like this one.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Limitednow: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2018
Limitednow:
grin

This happened in Anambra State, Aguata LGA precisely

What's your opinion?

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2018
Why Baba come wear Medal like who win Olympics?? angry. I pity the young lady because these type of old men nor dey mercy downstream sector at all all, once them combine snuff with different chemicals......... angry

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Limitednow: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2018
In this modern age?

This is more to this than what the pictures are saying.

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2018
But he's her choice na. Abi she complain give una

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by mrjaydee(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2018
Igbos on the beat..

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2018
See as the girl kip face self, mayb d man is broke....
Assuming dat man get so much dough naaa, she for don dey open teeth like goat weh dem dey roast....#fiyagirls(olosho) grin

6 Likes

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Limitednow: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Donald95(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2018
He married her on behalf of the guys in the community that will be Lashing her up and down while grandpa sleeps cheesy

Obviously,she didn't marry him out of love she married him either because of his wealth or his children wealth

Also, He married her because he needs someone to take care of him at this old age.

But the question is can pocohantas and friends be willing to do this??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Ytea(f): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2018
With her face up like that, alot is obviously running through her mind. We don't actually know her story.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2018
maybe as a fifth wife ,

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Wilfredpat22(f): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
The truth is 100% of we NIgerian females can marry 89, 10009 year old man or even methuselah in as much as he can pay our bills m.

This lady is bringing her youthful poosie to the table and the man is being 15k every month to the table

Please women let’s work on ourselves and stop opening our legs anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Goddyss(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
95% of ladies on this forum will agree to marry a 90 year old man if he is wealthy enough.

Leeches...Loving a woman when you are not rich is digging your own grave early. Be ready for nagging. Let's see what the poster after me has to say

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
I don't knw d circumstances that warrant her to get married to the man, so I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
Arrangee

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oomo see suicide mission dis old man embark on,
but honestly it seems 2 me like a forcefully marriage,
this is wrong.
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by StarUp: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
With the look on that bride's face I doubt if that man will be alive this time next year...#otapiapiaabouttobemixedwithtea

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by bokunrawo(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
The hustle is seriously real in Nigeria, may God save us from this governmental tenuric hardship, if you know you know

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by omowolewa: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
Obviously not her choice.

Maybe the Oracle chose the union

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Ikenna73(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
But that is not anambra attire of cus

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Melison(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kinda looks like she was forced to agree
Na dis type go dey pray make the man die
Make her life continue

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Authoreety: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by oladele00(m): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
IBO parents are the worst parent in the whole wide world.. They give out their daughters carelessly whenever moola is involved without thinking about the daughter's happiness.. End time parent

12 Likes

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by lastempero: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
The gal go don born full hm papa house that's why the man came to her rescue.

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by overall90: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
oladele00:
IBO parents are the worst parent in the whole wide world.. They give out their daughters carelessly whenever moola is involved without thinking about the daughter's happiness.. End time parent
D

will you shut that gutter you call mouth.
what kind of foolish generalization is this.

back to topic,
why is the man wearing a medal?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
This girl has obviously been sold all in the name of bride price you can see agony written all over her face..Like seriously some cultures need to be abolished, I thought things like this was practiced in the north like some people like to say.Smh

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / Couple Pose With Dolphin In Swimming Pool, Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Dubai Desert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.