Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

#fact.com The Bigger The Boobs The Smaller The Brain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #fact.com The Bigger The Boobs The Smaller The Brain (1070 Views)

Guys You Think The Boobs Or Buttocks Will Keep You? / Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian / Nigerian Facebook User Shared The Boobs Revealing Photo, Warning Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#fact.com The Bigger The Boobs The Smaller The Brain by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
It is a known fact that girls with enormous breast are dumb, I will advice guys who want to have lot of sexcapades to go for big boobs girls, they are easy to get with or without money. Note when she becomes a hoe dump her, no man wants to marry a hoe but can date a hoe.
Re: #fact.com The Bigger The Boobs The Smaller The Brain by Deji63: 9:07am On Aug 30, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
It is a known fact that girls with enormous breast are dumb, I will advice guys who want to have lot of sexcapades to go for big boobs girls, they are easy to get with or without money. Note when she becomes a hoe dump her, no man wants to marry a hoe but can date a hoe.

Ubunja you are here under PUSSYHOE. Your mamas a hoe, your baby mamas are old hag dirty hoes and your daughters are slacked pussy hoes getting fvcked seriously by your baby mamas drillers. So shut the hell up.

You're a broken deflated vernom filled serpent. Sex starved and hate women so much that you sound frustrated all the time. That's you sucking on your underage daughter slacked pvssy in your profile?

You need mental evaluation AND should be sent to a mental institution ASAP. You are not a normal person . You are sick in the head as well as the mind. Emotionally draned, a sore and dying individual hated by all. We gonna bring your tired head down. So you leave our women the hell alone and go to hell lonely and sad.
Re: #fact.com The Bigger The Boobs The Smaller The Brain by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2018
its not that they are dumb but they usually dont have to use their brains that much to get ahead since you pervs are over-eager to please them because of the said big boobs.

2 Likes

Re: #fact.com The Bigger The Boobs The Smaller The Brain by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
its not that they are dumb but they usually dont have to use their brains that much to get ahead since you pervs are over-eager to please them because of the said big boobs.
I love big breast tongue
Re: #fact.com The Bigger The Boobs The Smaller The Brain by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2018
Deji63:

Ubunja you are here under PUSSYHOE. Your mamas a hoe, your baby mamas are old hag dirty hoes and your daughters are slacked pussy hoes getting fvcked seriously by your baby mamas drillers. So shut the hell up.

You're a broken deflated vernom filled serpent. Sex starved and hate women so much that you sound frustrated all the time. That's you sucking on your underage daughter slacked pvssy in your profile?

You need mental evaluation AND should be sent to a mental institution ASAP. You are not a normal person . You are sick in the head as well as the mind. Emotionally draned, a sore and dying individual hated by all. We gonna bring your tired head down. So you leave our women the hell alone and go to hell lonely and sad.
dont make me laugh. you said you were happily married, where is all this anger and bitterness coming from? you are too funny. kontinue my boy.

5 Likes

Re: #fact.com The Bigger The Boobs The Smaller The Brain by lawddanny: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: #fact.com The Bigger The Boobs The Smaller The Brain by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
I love big breast tongue
i just tire of them. i love flat chested women with good ass. like the latinas

2 Likes

Re: #fact.com The Bigger The Boobs The Smaller The Brain by Deji63: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
dont make me laugh. you said you were happily married, where is all this anger and bitterness coming from? you are too funny. kontinue my boy.

Yes I am but we all know Ubunja is dying of loneliness and will die lonely
Re: #fact.com The Bigger The Boobs The Smaller The Brain by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:23am On Aug 31, 2018
Deji63:

Yes I am but we all know Ubunja is dying of loneliness and will die lonely
and if thats true how is it your problem and business that you have to lose sleep over it and get angry because of it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Cried This Morning After What Happened. Nigeria Baby Doll Bob Risky / Could She Really Be Lesbian? / Let’s Talk!! A Guy/babe Who Stayed Virgin Till 35 – Is That A Dignity Or Curse??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.