Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Guys You Think The Boobs Or Buttocks Will Keep You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys You Think The Boobs Or Buttocks Will Keep You? (763 Views)

Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? / Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys You Think The Boobs Or Buttocks Will Keep You? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 30, 2020
Guys, go for a lady with character. I am not saying getting a beautiful lady with figure is not good. Even me, I will like beautiful ladies. But the fact is, if all you think is Boobs and Buttocks of a lady when it comes to marriage, you've missed it. I tell you, no matter how curvy or shaped a lady is, if you sleep with her 20 times, you may get tired of her body, but if she has character, you can keep on in your marriage....

Have you wondered why curvy ladies still divorce? body can't keep for too long what character can keep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys You Think The Boobs Or Buttocks Will Keep You? by Nehyooh(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2020
I concur bro !
Re: Guys You Think The Boobs Or Buttocks Will Keep You? by Clinghton: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2020
Your physical attributes attracts me, your character seals the relationship that's me.

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Is He, So Strong And Hard-working / Guys I Urgently Need Your Advice (confuse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.