Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP (24216 Views)

Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him / 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Calers: 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Even James ibori will decamp in coming months.
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by giftedben: 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Akosxxx:
While the children of hate are busy hating, APC is also busy gaining grounds in their territory. 2019 will shock them not just because Buhari is gonna win overall but he'll win massively in their backyard

I still remembered how he was smuggled into Chris Ngige's house the last time he visited that region. He Wil definitely not get a single vote in the old Eastern State. He try get 5‰ the last time. This time na zero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Timfreds(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Presently Uduaghan has no say in Delta state politics. His joining APC is irrelevant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by tuniski: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
Felixv:
It’s gonna be a tsunami — the beating pdp will receive would be beyond this world.

Ekiti was a prime example, it’s already happening in Kwara, now delta is about to shake

Saraki will sell some houses and spend that money - all to no avail .

Because it would be a effort in futility

Empty rant!
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Ugik(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
If he moves,its quiet a bonus for apc and a minus for pdp bt it all depends on hz electoral value and only people from delta state wil knw beta. Bt judging from d way he keeps mentioning ibori,it seems he doesnt ve a personal political structure ova there in delta

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by valito: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Akosxxx:
While the children of hate are busy hating, APC is also busy gaining grounds in their territory. 2019 will shock them not just because Buhari is gonna win overall but he'll win massively in their backyard

talking nonsense
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by tuniski: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
abokibuhari:

grin Just like Fashola was the past governor of Lagos and performed OK but has no electoral value grin

Use brain not muscles to think
Many supporters of buhari/apc have empty brains.
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Apina(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
I couldn't just contain the laughter after reading the headline. If PDP fields a Goat against Uduaghan, he will not get 30% of the votes in his senatorial region grin. Mind you I'm in Delta State and as it's Uduaghan did nothing in Warri or Delta at large. He has no electoral value undecided
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by docadams: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Uduaghan is of no value to anybody except his immediate family. He will be a snitch in APC to placate his master, Ibori. In fact Uduaghan is the most despised politician in Delta State. Does APC actually have any option in this case? The constitution is an ass for guaranteeing a freedom of association.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by klax(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Bro stop blabla all you want is to return as governor of becoming a senator every body has know you guys plan so no cheap story.

Pls he should join them quickly so those that will rot in jail will much more plenty.

Either apc likes it or not any day power slip out if their party hhhmmm...it would be hell for them they will go to jail in thousands. That moment will be a historical moment in world history.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
360great:
Seriously udughan doesn't have any significance in delta state, for the records I'm a delta man, & I can tell all that care to listen he can't win his senatorial seat not to talk of apc winning governorship position in delta state..... For the records Deltans dislike apc with passion
Lies.. I'm a deltan and I do not dislike the APC. in fact I hate the PDP with all passion. Can you imagine going for voter's registration today and the registration was compromised by a said PDP councilor and his thugs by direct the inec officials to only issue of forms to those considered PDP sympathisers.

3 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Jokerman(m): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
eligiblegaf:

Do you need to be corrupt before joining the ruling party?

PMB and APC will emerge in more than 30 states of the Federation and the wailers will nearly commit suicide.

Clown.... who cares Any party in power is ok by me, so long I get my daily bread, and I no kuku dey vote... however my problem with APC is they claim to fight corruption, buh openly accept corrupt people.... I want to know why??
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Jokerman(m): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

That means Uduaghan is being tactical.

Lol... what about Saraki and Atiku

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by VULCAN(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
None.

The first governor since 1999 to fail at retiring to the senate and also failed at installing his successor.

Double failure

abokibuhari:
What's his electoral value?
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by VULCAN(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Your statement shows you are a political neophyte.

Uduaghan is a featherweight in Delta politics.

medoplus:
Apc keeps getting the movers and shakers of Nigeria politics while pdp is busy acquiring those that have gone to political oblivion..
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Butterflyle0: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Jokerman:

Lol... what about Saraki and Atiku

They are being tactical in their own right. Tactics can either work for you or not work for you depending on how good a tactician you are viz a viz your ego and thirst for power

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by contigiency(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
SageTravels:
What is he going to APC to Do?

To join a political party and play politics.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Jokerman(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

They are being tactical in their own right. Tactics can either work for you or not work for you depending on how good a tactician you are viz a viz your ego and thirst for power

So we should forgo their corruption??
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by contigiency(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
Jokerman:

Clown.... who cares Any party in power is ok by me, so long I get my daily bread, and I no kuku dey vote... however my problem with APC is they claim to fight corruption, buh openly accept corrupt people.... I want to know why??

But You people said they are not corrupt. That attempts made for them to give their stewardship is a witch hunt against the opposition. So how come that whenever any of them joins APC you people will suddenly realize and believe that the person is corrupt after all. same thing was said about Akpabio and many others.

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Butterflyle0: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
Jokerman:

So we should forgo their corruption??

Would you?

One cannot overlook their dark sides and that's what would make their supposed tactics work or not work for them.

Its like you employing a thief who drained your company account over a period of 16years and you sacked that person and then one day he comes begging for his job back or any job at all because he is in need.

If you have learned from your mistakes which enabled him to loot for those 16years you can decide to take him back but of course you must have blocked all the avenues he once used to loot your company dry and his reappointment doesn't mean you have forgotten his 16year offence.
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Maket: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
I had said this the day AKPABIO never allows journalist into his compound
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by ZAWs: 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
Abfinest007:
believe me his career has just ended.bcus delta state is a pdp state just as he said ibori is his leader and ibori control delta just lik saraki.there is no way ibori will pdp to apc

You think it's not possible for High chief Ibori to join the APC as well?
Uduaghan was sent by high chief Ibori to water ground for him in the APC.
Hence he(Uduaghan never denied Ibori not his mentor)
Just watch out for High chief Ibori switching to APC soon

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by komekn(m): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
Desdola:
His popularity has dwindled. no big deal

That's an assumption.

HE WAS NEVER POPULAR.
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by duality(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Those of us from delta state know that even if uduaghan joins APC it will add nothing to APC. He wouldn't even spend up to six months in APC after the election.

So.. This is no news. Especially for we when know.

The truth is that uduaghan can still do what he wants in any party.
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You are a strong man o my brother. I dey follow ur posts daily. These online uninformed commentators how are you coping with them? Imagine someone saying an ex governor, immediate past for that matter has zero electoral value. This man will del9ver Itshekiris votes with no qualm any day. Join that with Omo Agege, Ogboru and co, and Delta is sure for APC come 2019.

To whisper it to you, Ibori, Udom are just waiting, those guys are joining APC soon. The SS have decided to join the center and used Akpabio to test the water. 2019 presidential election will be decided for Bubu by the end of November I have been saying.

3 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Butterflyle0: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mosesm:

You are a strong man o my brother. I dey follow ur posts daily. These online uninformed commentators how are you coping with them? Imagine someone saying an ex governor, immediate past for that matter has zero electoral value. This man will del9ver Itshekiris votes with no qualm any day. Join that with Omo Agege, Ogboru and co, and Delta is sure for APC come 2019.

To whisper it to you, Ibori, Udom are just waiting, those guys are joining APC soon. The SS have decided to join the center and used Akpabio to test the water. 2019 presidential election will be decided for Bubu by the end of November I have been saying.

My brother na patience be the koko o. So many of them can be so infuriating but I just know its from a place of ignorance.

We will keep trying to break through to them.

Let them keep thinking Uduaghan holds no electoral value until its too late grin
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by moriNla: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
Akosxxx:
APC is not gaining any ground in 2019 in delta state. He is just going to APC just to hide is fuckung ass from money he looted during his time. I'm a deltan and I base here. Assholes everywhere
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Andy2274: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
Akosxxx:
. and suffering and smiling people like you will continue to support mediocre whom after defrauding Nigeria for good 16 years suddenly switch platform so as to continue the looting. Everyone of them moving from one party to another have just one goal....SELFISH INTEREST. If you like praise them and if you like criticize them be sure that your interest is non of their business. If oshomhole can criticize GEJ for increasing fuel to #145 and praised Buhari for doing same, If Saraki and Tambuwal can move to APC so as to be made governor and speaker and moved back to PDP then you should know that singing praises of politicians on NL is a mirage.
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Tareq1105: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
SageTravels:

He is now a saint.

Does he have a pending case?

The answer to the best of my knowledge is NO.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by SternProphet: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
moriNla:
APC is not gaining any ground in 2019 in delta state. He is just going to APC just to hide is fuckung ass from money he looted during his time. I'm a deltan and I base here. Assholes everywhere

If he was in EFCC detention as a member of PDP you would be shouting persecution and rule of law.
Meanwhile he is already hinting that Ibori might be defecting soon or secretly defected. If this comes out in the news you funny guys would trumpet unashamedly that Ibori is a confirmed poorer. The same Ibori you were defending when we protested about the way he was received after his jail term.
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by frankmoney(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
giftedben:

I still remembered how he was smuggled into Chris Ngige's house the last time he visited that region. He Wil definitely not get a single vote in the old Eastern State. He try get 5‰ the last time. This time na zero.
just like u guys said fayemi won't win any LGA in ekiti election because he didn't win any in the previous election

3 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Abagworo(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
If Okowa does not decamp to APC he'll lose his seat. Delta is going APC 2019.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youngest Daughter Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Turns One Today. PICS / Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly / Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.