Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP (24212 Views)

Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him / 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
medoplus:
Apc keeps getting the movers and shakers of Nigeria politics while pdp is busy acquiring those that have gone to political oblivion..
According to zombies abi,keep deceiving yourself,PDP has the senate President Saraki,Kwankwanso and 3 ioGovernors, Apc got kenneth okonkwo and Akpabio LOL

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by CodeTemplar: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
He is playing to the tune of APC govt. Join us and become free from anti corruption storm.
Who wouldn't take such a subtle offer with looted billions stashed away in Dubai?
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Mystiquefia: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
abokibuhari:
What's his electoral value?

You Must Be A Joke. This Is The Immediate Past Governor Of Delta State We Are Talking About. His Electoral Value Is The Whole Of Warri Since You Dont Know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by agbonkamen(f): 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
After destroying Delta State you and your wife are stupid set of people... grin

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Felixv: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
It’s gonna be a tsunami — the beating pdp will receive would be beyond this world.

Ekiti was a prime example, it’s already happening in Kwara, now delta is about to shake

Saraki will sell some houses and spend that money - all to no avail .

Because it would be a effort in futility

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Bimpe29: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
APC can not thrive in Delta. PDP is Delta and Delta is PDP.
The party that has failed to learn from her victory, will surely find it difficult to hold on for a long time.
Competitive advantage it has is dwindling geometrically occasioned by her mediocrity, sectionalism and failure.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by ifex370(m): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Money has finished... Wasted 8 years as a Governor...

People are wicked in this life sha

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Bodude504: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
Good okay
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by abokibuhari: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mystiquefia:

You Must Be A Joke. This Is The Immediate Past Governor Of Delta State We Are Talking About. His Electoral Value Is The Whole Of Warri Since You Dont Know
grin Just like Fashola was the past governor of Lagos and performed OK but has no electoral value grin

Use brain not muscles to think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Jokerman(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:
The situation is more from the situation on ground in PDP and my political future. I am also looking at my political future and those of my followers. I have studied the political terrain and I believe the Delta should not be in opposition,” he said.

Long story short he knows APC is winning come 2019 so wants to take preventive measures and does not want delta to be in the Opposition after 2019 has been won by APC.

Wise man

Buh I thought Uduaghan was a corrupt soul... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Olukat(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

Minus 1 from the looters

You added value by even typing -1
Oduaghan is completely nothing in Delta politics
I've never seen a former governor that miserable grin grin
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Butterflyle0: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
Jokerman:

Buh I thought Uduaghan was a corrupt soul... grin

He is a means to an end and will be used to get all numbers needed.

Besides he said nobody is pressuring him except the PDP political climate and his political future.

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Lionofdjungle: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
Our politicians are just like footballers, changing clubs not minding the die-hard fans of the club they are leaving. Their interests are personal :just to get money. Why did Ronaldo leave Real madrid forJuventus?
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Jokerman(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

He is a means to an end and will be used to get all numbers needed.

Besides he said nobody is pressuring him except the PDP political climate and his political future.

That means you are corrupt as well...
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Mystiquefia: 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Abfinst007:
believe me his career has just ended.bcus delta state is a pdp state just as he said ibori is his leade is no way ibori will pdp to apc

Bla Bla Bla Bla... Even Ibori Himself Has Dwindled Politically. He Does Not Command The Same Respect He Used To Command When He Was Governor. Okowas Brother, A Commissioner Slapped Iboris Brother Agas, Who Is The Secretary To The State Government. And Heaven Did Not Fall... Okowa Plotted With His Brothers To Impeach Monday Igbuya (iboris Loyalist) And Heaven Did Not Fall.
Okowas Boys In His Govt Have Been Throwing Aspersions At Ibori And Telling Him Okowa Is Not His Stooge And Heaven Hasnt Fallen.
Even Ibori Knows There Will Be A Change In Delta's Next Election, Thats Why He Has Been Trying To Talk Okowa Into Paying Civil Servants Their Salaries N Pensions Which He Has Bluntly Refused.
When Was The Last Time You Travelled To Oghara Ibori's Hometown?? Oghara Has Been Reduced To An Hell Hole With Potholes Here And There.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Butterflyle0: 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
Jokerman:

That means Uduaghan is being tactical.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by eligiblegaf: 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
Akosxxx:
While the children of hate are busy hating, APC is also busy gaining grounds in their territory. 2019 will shock them not just because Buhari is gonna win overall but he'll win massively in their backyard

You are really thinking progressively.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Mystiquefia: 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
abokibuhari:

grin Just like Fashola was the past governor of Lagos and performed OK but has no electoral value grin

Use brain not muscles to think

So Your Father Has More Electoral Value Than Fashola In Lagos Abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by peterveo(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Emmanuel Uduaghan is politically irrelevant in Delta state right now and which followers is he even talking about?
The truth is PDP may loose Delta state governorship election come 2019 not because of Buhari but out of cheer annoyance and grieve against the current state government. That said, Chief James Onanefe Ibori remains the best governor of Delta state so far.
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by eligiblegaf: 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Jokerman:

Do you need to be corrupt before joining the ruling party?

PMB and APC will emerge in more than 30 states of the Federation and the wailers will nearly commit suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by 360great(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by saintade01(m): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
Next will be James Ibori
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by PHILipu1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
Abfinest007:
believe me his career has just ended.bcus delta state is a pdp state just as he said ibori is his leader and ibori control delta just lik saraki.there is no way ibori will pdp to apc
Ibori can not match the federal government if APC really need Delta state.
Ask Fayose how far?

3 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Joevics(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
medoplus:
Apc keeps getting the movers and shakers of Nigeria politics while pdp is busy acquiring those that have gone to political oblivion..

grin grin grin
Oduagan, Mover and shaker?
Lol, you don't know anything about delta state.
There is only one mover and shaker in delta state and he is Cheif James Onanefe Ibori, the Odidigborigbo 1 of delta.

The closest person should be Ogboru, but he's been quiet despite been in the Apc.
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by OlaMiki: 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
How many Looter do ur USEFUL COMMON PDP jailed in 16 years of their looting ? !!! Eleribu, all looters have been saint for 16 years of PDP govt . idiat person shocked
abokibuhari:

He's now a saint grin he has washed his ROBE white and can now dine with ANGELS

USELESS UNCOMMON APC

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by sekem: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
I hope this does not in any way mean that the man must have tampered with Delta State money wink
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Bizibi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
He can go.....the only blow to PDP in delta state will be the defection of ibori,I'm hearing rumours of poaching from APC to convince ibori to move.
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by watchindelta(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Even Uduaghan. I don die! This criminal with no sense of good things. This man finished my state.
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Abfinest007(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
when he was in prison he still runs d state not now that he is back from prison .if not for d prison he went to saraki will b a baby where he is
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by michoim(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Good one!
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
medoplus:
the only mover and shaker of Delta state is ibori.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N30bn Benin Stormwater Project Is A Fraud - Obaseki Vows To Probe It / Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous / Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.