Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP (24214 Views)

Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him / 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by tuniski: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mosesm:

You are a strong man o my brother. I dey follow ur posts daily. These online uninformed commentators how are you coping with them? Imagine someone saying an ex governor, immediate past for that matter has zero electoral value. This man will del9ver Itshekiris votes with no qualm any day. Join that with Omo Agege, Ogboru and co, and Delta is sure for APC come 2019.

To whisper it to you, Ibori, Udom are just waiting, those guys are joining APC soon. The SS have decided to join the center and used Akpabio to test the water. 2019 presidential election will be decided for Bubu by the end of November I have been saying.
Naivete!
What. Benefit has borno,yobe, zamfara,imo,kogi,osun and the rest for being with the centre, what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by popsyleo1: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
The worst governor of DELTA STATE. He is afraid
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by budusky05(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
abokibuhari:
What's his electoral value?

If his not of any value you won't ask that question.
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Caseless: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
post=70543939:
Getting stale now.

All we are saying is that we want a better Nigeria.

Sai Baba we know.
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
uduaghan failed as a governor. He's not the type I need in APC.
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Caseless:
uduaghan failed as a governor. He's not the type I need in APC.
YOU can say that again bro
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Leo81(m): 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
Old thieves switching to APC
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by timilynx(m): 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
abokibuhari:
What's his electoral value?
uduaghan is worthless in the eyes of Deltans. He doesn't even exist anymore. He will only cause APC more failure.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by HolyBranches: 12:10am On Aug 24, 2018
Ugik:
If he moves,its quiet a bonus for apc and a minus for pdp bt it all depends on hz electoral value and only people from delta state wil knw beta. Bt judging from d way he keeps mentioning ibori,it seems he doesnt ve a personal political structure ova there in delta
He has zero political value in Delta State.
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by senatordave1(m): 12:17am On Aug 24, 2018
HolyBranches:
Any man can defeat great ogboru three times is not worthless.the itsekiris love him.him and ayiri will help deliver warri to apc and also a large part of delta south
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by senatordave1(m): 12:17am On Aug 24, 2018
timilynx:
uduaghan is worthless in the eyes of Deltans. He doesn't even exist anymore. He will only cause APC more failure.
Whichever way,buhari must get 30% in delta
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by senatordave1(m): 12:20am On Aug 24, 2018
Biadoyo:

Lies.. I'm a deltan and I do not dislike the APC. in fact I hate the PDP with all passion. Can you imagine going for voter's registration today and the registration was compromised by a said PDP councilor and his thugs by direct the inec officials to only issue of forms to those considered PDP sympathisers.
Wow,in which lga was that? That shows that pdp are scared and desperate and apc is getting strong in delta.
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by senatordave1(m): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Bla Bla Bla Bla... Even Ibori Himself Has Dwindled Politically. He Does Not Command The Same Respect He Used To Command When He Was Governor. Okowas Brother, A Commissioner Slapped Iboris Brother Agas, Who Is The Secretary To The State Government. And Heaven Did Not Fall... Okowa Plotted With His Brothers To Impeach Monday Igbuya (iboris Loyalist) And Heaven Did Not Fall.
Okowas Boys In His Govt Have Been Throwing Aspersions At Ibori And Telling Him Okowa Is Not His Stooge And Heaven Hasnt Fallen.
Even Ibori Knows There Will Be A Change In Delta's Next Elections As He Has Been Trying To Talk Okowa In Paying Civil Servants Salaries And Their Pensions Which He Has Bluntly Refused.
When Was The Last Time You Travelled To Oghara Iboris Hometown?? Oghara Has Been Reduced To An Hell Hole With Potholes Here And There.
How will buhari perform in delta
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 24, 2018
senatordave1:

Wow,in which lga was that? That shows that pdp are scared and desperate and apc is getting strong in delta.
sapele local govt area
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Alamoo: 12:36am On Aug 24, 2018
Naija politicians
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by senatordave1(m): 1:44am On Aug 24, 2018
Biadoyo:

sapele local govt area
I have a babe there,i have been there once to see her.what is buhari chances in delta
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by HolyBranches: 2:47am On Aug 24, 2018
senatordave1:

Any man can defeat great ogboru three times is not worthless.the itsekiris love him.him and ayiri will help deliver warri to apc and also a large part of delta south
Lmao.. Ogboru kept losing because democracy is a game of numbers. How can you be the governor of Delta State when your only supporters are from your home town - Abraka? And you keep running on the ticket of a virtually unknown party - DPP? It had nothing to do with that short man's political power which is still zero. Who did Uduaghan support for governorship in 2015?
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by HolyBranches: 2:50am On Aug 24, 2018
senatordave1:

No wonder. You aren't even a Deltan so you can't know the local dynamics at the grassroot. Be listening to E-posers.
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Cantonese: 5:29am On Aug 24, 2018
Can Uduaghan win in his ward? Who know am? What did he achieve in Delta state? What is he waiting for? E want make people remember say e still dey. Abeg, abeg, abeg defect to APC without delay and finish yourself there. People of value dey talk Uduaghan sef dey make noise. Ibori single handedly made him governor in 2007 ahead of Okowa and others. Okowa is grassroots politician and hugely popular in Delta state. Ibori is there with his influence. Uduaghan did not get the senatorial seat as a sitting governor then. How can he do it now? A governor who always claimed there was no money. What is his electoral value? Abeg make I hear something. If APC wants to make in roads in Delta they need Ibori/Okowa. Even without Ibori who can defeat Okowa in Delta state? Pat Utomi will run and fail. In his village Igbuzo is he popular? He cannot even remove Peter Nwaoboshi as a senator. Ogboru has been trying to become governor for several years yet nothing. APC has no place in Delta politics. Let them gather, they shall be scattered. Let APC carry their loads if lies and fake promises to their own territories. Jagbajantis intete.

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by gare(f): 5:56am On Aug 24, 2018
Ecstasy154:
By Emma Amaize, Regional Editor, South-South

ASABA- FORMER Governor of Delta State, Dr. Emmanuel Udaughan, has finally confirmed that he will dump the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, for the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Speaking on phone to Vanguard, Thursday evening, the former governor said there was pressure on him to come to APC, but it was not an affair of the National Chairman of APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

“The situation is more from the situation on ground in PDP and my political future. I am also looking at my political future and those of my followers. I have studied the political terrain and I believe the Delta should not be in opposition,” he said.

Asked if Comrade Oshiomhole had discussed his movement to APC with him, Uduaghan said: Yes, I am talking with Oshiomhole, we are discussing like old colleagues, it is not a pressure, he would wish that I come over, but I also told him that I have a leader, Chief James Onanefe Ibori and they should have a discussion with him.”

An APC chieftain, who spoke to Vanguard corroborated Uduaghan’s claim, saying: “Uduaghan and Oshiomhole are ex-governors and friends, so when the matter came up regarding

Uduaghan joining APC, he made it clear that he has a political leader, who is Chief James Ibori.”

His words: “He told Oshiomhole and those, who spoke to him to discuss with Ibori because as far as he is concerned, there is no competition between him (Oshiomhole) and Ibori over who is his political leader. Ibori is his leader and I do not think that Oshiomhole will contest that.”

The stalwart added: “There are a lot of issues and undercurrents regarding Uduaghan and his movement to APC, which will not be dragged to the media just now. We have to watch.”

Findings by Vanguard indicated that the former governor may in the next few days register as an APC member and pick the party’s senatorial ticket for a battle with Senator James Manager for the Delta South senatorial ticket.

He is also expected to work with other APC leaders in the state, including Chief Great Ogboru, who he defeated in the gubernatorial elections to deliver the state to APC in 2019.

Uduaghan’s new move after many thought that he had been pacified by Chief Ibori, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and others will certainly change political calculations in the state for 2019.

His decision to join APC has also enlivened many of his followers, who were taken aback at his initial resolution to stay back after some PDP leaders rushed to appeal to him.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/breaking-at-last-uduaghan-confirms-plan-to-dump-pdp-for-apc/

please go, do you think anybody will beg you, has anyone contacted you from PDP national or state executives ? No one, you keep mentioning Ibori's name every now and then , Please go to APC
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Myself2(m): 6:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Akosxxx:
While the children of hate are busy hating, APC is also busy gaining grounds in their territory. 2019 will shock them not just because Buhari is gonna win overall but he'll win massively in their backyard

Mumu
This present governor,while he had less weapons in his armory, trounced Uduaghan both at He primaries and the gubernatorial elections proper.Uduaghan had vowed never to support or hand over to Okowa, so he first came with the Tony Obuh smokescreen, before backing David Edevbie during the PDP primaries,even as a sitting governor, Uduaghan could not deliver his own candidate against Okowa, it is widely believed that he even supported Ogboru during the governorship election,but at best, he did not support Okowa.
See how it will play out.
Delta has three senatorial districts :
Delta North : Aniomas where Okowa is in charge through his own structures
Delta Central : Urhobo, Isoko ,part of Itsekiri etc where Okowa is in charge through the structure of James Ibori and his boys,,,Amori & co
Delta South :Ijaws and Itsekiris where Okowa is in charge through the structures of Tompolo, James Manager and Otuaro

Uduaghan truly has no political value
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by bizzibodi(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2018
Ecstasy154:
By Emma Amaize, Regional Editor, South-South

ASABA- FORMER Governor of Delta State, Dr. Emmanuel Udaughan, has finally confirmed that he will dump the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, for the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Speaking on phone to Vanguard, Thursday evening, the former governor said there was pressure on him to come to APC, but it was not an affair of the National Chairman of APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

“The situation is more from the situation on ground in PDP and my political future. I am also looking at my political future and those of my followers. I have studied the political terrain and I believe the Delta should not be in opposition,” he said.

Asked if Comrade Oshiomhole had discussed his movement to APC with him, Uduaghan said: Yes, I am talking with Oshiomhole, we are discussing like old colleagues, it is not a pressure, he would wish that I come over, but I also told him that I have a leader, Chief James Onanefe Ibori and they should have a discussion with him.”

An APC chieftain, who spoke to Vanguard corroborated Uduaghan’s claim, saying: “Uduaghan and Oshiomhole are ex-governors and friends, so when the matter came up regarding

Uduaghan joining APC, he made it clear that he has a political leader, who is Chief James Ibori.”

His words: “He told Oshiomhole and those, who spoke to him to discuss with Ibori because as far as he is concerned, there is no competition between him (Oshiomhole) and Ibori over who is his political leader. Ibori is his leader and I do not think that Oshiomhole will contest that.”

The stalwart added: “There are a lot of issues and undercurrents regarding Uduaghan and his movement to APC, which will not be dragged to the media just now. We have to watch.”

Findings by Vanguard indicated that the former governor may in the next few days register as an APC member and pick the party’s senatorial ticket for a battle with Senator James Manager for the Delta South senatorial ticket.

He is also expected to work with other APC leaders in the state, including Chief Great Ogboru, who he defeated in the gubernatorial elections to deliver the state to APC in 2019.

Uduaghan’s new move after many thought that he had been pacified by Chief Ibori, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa and others will certainly change political calculations in the state for 2019.

His decision to join APC has also enlivened many of his followers, who were taken aback at his initial resolution to stay back after some PDP leaders rushed to appeal to him.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/breaking-at-last-uduaghan-confirms-plan-to-dump-pdp-for-apc/

Where is our money?coconut head!stay where u are!!!
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2018
Myself2:

Mumu
This present governor,while he had less weapons in his armory, trounced Uduaghan both at He primaries and the gubernatorial elections proper.Uduaghan had vowed never to support or hand over to Okowa, so he first came with the Tony Obuh smokescreen, before backing David Edevbie during the PDP primaries,even as a sitting governor, Uduaghan could not deliver his own candidate against Okowa, it is widely believed that he even supported Ogboru during the governorship election,but at best, he did not support Okowa.
Delta Central : Urhobo, Isoko ,part of Itsekiri etc where Okowa is in charge through the structure of James Ibori and his boys,,,Amori & co
Delta South :Ijaws and Itsekiris where Okowa is in charge through the structures of Tompolo, James Manager and Otuaro

So Senator Omo Agege is from Sokoto state? grin

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Mystiquefia: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2018
senatordave1:

How will buhari perform in delta

AM Not So Sure Of Buhari.. But Am Certain Ogboru Will Dislodge Okowa Anytime Anyday If He's Fielded As APC Flagbearer. Those Saying Uduaghan Has No Political Value Dont Know Jack About Politics.. All What Uduaghan Needs To Do Is Deliver Itsekiri Votes In Delta South To Apc. Ogboru Will Always Have Urhobos Behind Him, Plus He Will Divide Anioma Vote Since His Mother Is From Delta North. If This Goes As Envisioned, Oshiomole And Apc Just Have Ensure There's Federal Presence As Usual..
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Legalese(m): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2018
This early morning and you would not let your mumuism rest small. Tell me, so amongst over 180million people, you think our best leaders are in the Apc or Pdp? Just imagine how people like you are selling out the future on party grounds.
Akosxxx:
While the children of hate are busy hating, APC is also busy gaining grounds in their territory. 2019 will shock them not just because Buhari is gonna win overall but he'll win massively in their backyard
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Ugik(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2018
HolyBranches:
ok oo
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2018
senatordave1:

I have a babe there,i have been there once to see her.what is buhari chances in delta
bro I can safely tell you that without intimidation from the PDP thugs as usual in delta state, bihari may safely secure more votes in the delta central with the candidacy of sen. omoagege and ogboru as ogboru is loved. PDP are known for thuggery and I pity those miscreants who make themselves slaves just for weeds because that's what they give them as rewards
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by senatordave1(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2018
Biadoyo:

bro I can safely tell you that without intimidation from the PDP thugs as usual in delta state, bihari may safely secure more votes in the delta central with the candidacy of sen. omoagege and ogboru as ogboru is loved. PDP are known for thuggery and I pity those miscreants who make themselves slaves just for weeds because that's what they give them as rewards
That means senator agege must start hiring thugs to match pdp.pdp must not poll up to a million votes
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by senatordave1(m): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Myself2:

Mumu

Uduaghan controls itsekiri votes whether you like it or not.during the warri south constituency two bye poll in 2016 when ayiri newly joined apc,apc narrowly lost to pdp.but as of 2015,apc lost heavily.i can post the results here.the only place in delta k know apc will fail is the ijaw,itsekiri and anioma areas
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by senatordave1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Just read on fb that uduaghan and hon nkeiruka onyejeocha in abia has joined apc
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Myself2(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
senatordave1:

Uduaghan controls itsekiri votes whether you like it or not.during the warri south constituency two bye poll in 2016 when ayiri newly joined apc,apc narrowly lost to pdp.but as of 2015,apc lost heavily.i can post the results here.the only place in delta k know apc will fail is the ijaw,itsekiri and anioma areas

Is Itsekiri a senatorial zone ?? Is it a do-or-die affair for him to be a senator ? Recall by 2014 in the heat of his quest to replace James Manager ( who I think has actually over stayed in the senate bearing in mind the senatorial zone is home to different nationalities so it should be turn by turn) the polity was seriously heated up and GEJ had to appeal to Uduaghan to let peace reign.If he believes he is more popular than Manager, why not insist on a transparent PDP primaries to pick the senatorial flag bearer ?? Must he go and mingle with filth,lies,hypocrisy and treachery as epitomized by APC

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by senatordave1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Myself2:

Is Itsekiri a senatorial zone ?? Is it a do-or-die affair for him to be a senator ? Recall by 2014 in the heat of his quest to replace James Manager ( who I think has actually over stayed in the senate bearing in mind the senatorial zone is home to different nationalities so it should be turn by turn) the polity was seriously heated up and GEJ had to appeal to Uduaghan to let peace reign.If he believes he is more popular than Manager, why not insist on a transparent PDP primaries to pick the senatorial flag bearer ?? Must he go and mingle with filth,lies,hypocrisy and treachery as epitomized by APC
Guy,everybody in delta apc is far cleaner than evil ibori
Re: Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP by Myself2(m): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2018
senatordave1:

Guy,everybody in delta apc is far cleaner than evil ibori

Buahahahahahahahaha

You either gat to be kidding me or you are a crass outsider even in your APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget / N30bn Benin Stormwater Project Is A Fraud - Obaseki Vows To Probe It / Naira Rain As PDP Raises Billions For Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.