Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Am Confused! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Am Confused! (706 Views)

Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused / Please Help Me I Am Confused On What To Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused! by marvelos1: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
[b] Please I Need Help,My Brother Got Denied Entry Permit Upon Arriving In Australia With A 186 Visa On A Six Months Old Passport. Now I'm Set To Travel To Australia With The Same Type Of Visa And Mine Passport Is Also A Six Moths Old PASSPORT,But Am Scared Please Good People In The House What Must I Do To Ensure That Am Not Denied Entry Permit?
Re: Am Confused! by Legend1145(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Why can't you apply for passport renewal and take the two passport when going.

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused! by marvelos1: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
I 've never had a passport aside this one before I thinking of traveling to Ghana to 've it disvirgin
Re: Am Confused! by marvelos1: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Please, don't just view and pass- by I badly needs this information.
Re: Am Confused! by BedLam: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
marvelos1:
Please, don't just view and pass- by I badly needs this inlformation.
I'm sure there are questions they asked your brother upon arrival?
And why didn't you wait for your passport to be 1 year old or maybe you could have done it long before now.
Re: Am Confused! by marvelos1: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
BedLam:
I'm sure there are questions they asked your brother upon arrival?
And why didn't you wait for your passport to be 1 year old or maybe you could have done it long before now.
yea'maybe I should 've but I never knew I will confronted with this situation
Re: Am Confused! by corpROYAL(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Well, it is very simply. Go and arrange for a new passport to avoid the same problem. Morealso, it will help you from runing up and down when it expires. Most countries don't accept 6month left passport, at least one year.
Another thing you should note is what are the question they ask your brother at the point of entry, try and gather it and study them to get yourself prepare. Australia visa is one of the visa many are craving to get. Don't miss it. The Lord is your strength.
Re: Am Confused! by meforyou1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
marvelos1:
[b] Please I Need Help,My Brother Got Denied Entry Permit Upon Arriving In Australia With A 186 Visa On A Six Months Old Passport. Now I'm Set To Travel To Australia With The Same Type Of Visa And Mine Passport Is Also A Six Moths Old PASSPORT,But Am Scared Please Good People In The House What Must I Do To Ensure That Am Not Denied Entry Permit?
u. U want to travel to benin republic, u want to travel to australia. Wish u all d best.
Have no fear, that ur brother was denied doesnt mean u will be denied.
1st time i was to travel to uk. Everybody put d fear of God in me. That i should wait and travel in group. That i will be denied in abuja. That even if im not, that i must be denied in london.
I thought over everything and say to hell. I hit d road alone. I was allowed in abuja. And i was allowed in london. Simple.
Just have d required documents. And say the truth and keep ur answers simple. Just answer what they ask u and dont offer any further information.
All d best.
By d way, watch Austrialia border security on dstv on sundays. Or check them on youtube. Very informative.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Countries Have The Fastest (and The Slowest) Internet Connections / Can This Condition Of The Railway Track At Yaba Cause A Derailment? (PHOTOS) / Earning 150k In Ghana,is It Okay With The Standard There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.