Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,921 members, 7,956,462 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East (45509 Views)

The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship / A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be / The New Ebonyi In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by buchilino(m): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:

lmao @ the same ipob loser who just labeled 3 miserable village pictures wonders of ipobland trying disgrace me with his olu village?

If you are going to beat your shallow ipob chest with olu, why not just post all your olu rubbish instead of 3 useless pictures in eboyin aka ipob village wonder...?

Funny Igbos..

grin grin

U REALLY NEED PRAYERS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by rozayx5(m): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

This is Osogbo capital you are comparing to Southeast cities grin grin grin

Deomelo the ipob barking robot show us something like this in osu n

Foool better avoid mentioning akwa ibom in your useless discussions

The average Uyo dweller will find osun state very uncomfortable to live

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by 1miccza: 9:05am On Aug 24, 2018
Three pictures and Ebonyi is now an emerging wonder?? This is hilarious!!!
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by maestroferddi: 9:05am On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:

Sadly for you, they built more in infrastructures in Osun state than all your SE states combined, even more than SE and SS combined.

Feel free to dare me to prove it.

Even after posting the same pictures like a million times, you still can not post past one age on NL.
Dont be ridiculous.

Osun state is one huge embarrassment.

Dont even start...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by rozayx5(m): 9:07am On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:

Label your random pictures with location and names...

Ohh so you don't even know anything about uyo and your comparing it to osun

Cause any person that lives in uyo. Knows there are 4 flyovers in Uyo

But I won't school u today. Use the time u waste here defending buhari to travel outside of the waste bin u live i n

4 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by maestroferddi: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:
3 picture wonder...

These Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta I swear.

grin grin
I do pass through Ebonyi a lot of times.

The only South West capitals that can rival Abakiliki now is Ibadan, Akure.

There is nothing in Abeokuta, Ado Ekiti and the worst of all Oshogbo.

Oga try and travel...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by franchasng: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2018
conductor116:

Blood of Afonja moozlems! Please go back to your normal skull mining business you know about, Lateefu grin
if that guy commits suicide, we will not take it, we must hold you responsibleshocked shocked cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Yomit71(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2018
rozayx5:

Deomelo the ipob barking robot show us something like this in osu n

Foool better avoid mentioning akwa ibom in your useless discussions

The average Uyo dweller will find osun state very uncomfortable to live
uyo is a glorified village, when we are talking please dont put mouth. na lazy men full akwa ibom, sex lovers as if na food, women so cheap. imagine your petroleum industry is dominated by yoruba. think about it grin

1 Like

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by gillsway: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2018
Nigerian politicians understand very well. They use 10% of states revenue to construct a few roads and lighted structures and we start singing their praise. The journey is too far.
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by supereagle(m): 9:14am On Aug 24, 2018
Rochas is busy workin in Owerri. Owelle is trying to destroy solid work laid down by his predecessors. Imolites shine your eyes in 2019, the first fool is not the actual fool.

1 Like

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by redflame: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2018
Shukazu:

Is there any state that doesn't have such?

Even the state building is none existing... The former governor did absolutely nothing for entire eight years

The government house is abandoned project... So I don't see any physical infrastructure to boast in Umuahia

It's still the Foundation Michael Opara left that still exist in Umuahia

That's a lie.

TA Orji as terrible as he was completed the new state secretariat and statutory buildings as well as handing many schools over to missionaries and private institutions since he could no longer maintain them
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
I'm currently in South East, and I can tell you without mincing words.

Oshogo is 5 times more developed than all south east states. #facts not fiction.
you hide behind your monicker to spew trash, I am using my real identity to to tell you are saying nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by TundeBricklayer: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]that's just a street in oshogbo.. oshgbo is almost the size of some South east states.

Live your filthy slum in South East and enjoy fresh air in oshgbo cool

I have spend weeks in Oshogbo the state capital I know Oshogbo very well

2 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by JayTommy(m): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2018
This is Niger state,the annoying part is this particular road is very close to government house just a kilometre to the government house and the member representing this constituency, house is not far is just across...this is Nigeria

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by EvilMetahuman: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2018
[s]
ClintonNzedimma:

you hide behind your monicker to spew trash, I am using my real identity to to tell you are saying nonsense.
[/s]so because you used you real/fake name, that means you are making sense?

See flat head logic o grin

5 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by EvilMetahuman: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

I have spend weeks in Oshogbo the state capital I know Oshogbo very well
lmao.. spend weeks indeed.

If you spend a day in oshogbo, you will never want to go back to your mud filled dirtiest region in Africa again.

Why do you think most south easterners don't go back home after leaving the filth behind cheesy

5 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by maestroferddi: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
You can take igbo out of redmud but can't take redmud out of igbo.

See ass everywhere just red ... Yuck grin
Are you ok?
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by TundeBricklayer: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2018
I don't have access to Ebonyi state projects what I know is Abakaliki which is state capital make more sense than Oshogbo

compare Ebonyi capital skyline to Osun capital

Below is Abakaliki skyline

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by rozayx5(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2018
Yomit71:

uyo is a glorified village, when we are talking please dont put mouth. na lazy men full akwa ibom, sex lovers as if na food, women so cheap. imagine your petroleum industry is dominated by yoruba. think about it grin

Show us pix of Oshogbo or keep shut

1 Like

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by jamaicabakare(m): 9:25am On Aug 24, 2018
amaniro:
Igbo amaka

erm..... on behalf of all abians I will like to joyfully donate myself to the ebonyins due to some uncertain Malhogony.... transmission.... transmission

Ooh Boy see transformationshocked ebonyi of yesturday.

On behalf of the Ebonyins, we donate you to the Ekitians grin

1 Like

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:31am On Aug 24, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]so because you used you real/fake name, that means you are making sense?

See flat head logic o grin
Have a nice day
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:

Let me re-assert my claim for proper understanding.

Since 1999, Osun state delivered more infrastructures than the whole of SE and SS combined, including your Akwa Ibom.

For your information, I don't make claims that I can not prove with credible facts and pictorial evidence.

If you think your Akwa Ibom did better, then please accept my challenge, step forward with your facts.

Before you step forth with Akpabio, letme help in that area.

Akpabio spent 8 years in office and all he delivered was a few roads

1 roundabout

1 flyover

1 cinema

1 library

1 football field

1 uncompleted hospital.

Oya, let's go. I have my Osun facts ready to go.

Chai, see finishing
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Skmoda360(m): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
I'm currently in South East, and I can tell you without mincing words.

Oshogo is 5 times more developed than all south east states. #facts not fiction.
I'm even in Abakaliki at the moment but I won't say more than this.....cuz i can't type much.
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Skmoda360(m): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2018
jimony30:
Good one. Ebonyi state governor has done very well both in infrastructural and human development.
Did you just say human development?

1 Like

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by maestroferddi: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]what is this mud gobbler saying?
I don't have time to read nonsense from flat heads..

Picture speaks louder. Same ebonyi the general igbos have concluded that it is the most backward state in South East or which other ebonyi?

If overrated anambra cannot compete with oshogo, why would I care about some rants of some inferiority complex ridden flat head. grin

I close my nose for you.
Are you that dumb?

So you are serious in putting Enugu, Imo and Anambra in the same sentence with Osun in terms of development and urbanization?

Stop you embarrassing yourself, ogbeni...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
yes... Enugu is a bit decent and serene..

But anambra is an overrated shithole. Despite having highest number of rich drug barons in South East, anambra is just meh.

Did you see the Picture of Ibadan where fresh FM is located? That place looks like it is still in 1966. You should focus on your large slums in the South West rather than coming here to talk about Anambra, even your Lagos state is a massive slum. Have you seen how dirty, old and ugly the roads and houses are in Ikorodu, Ketu, Mile 12, Agegunle, Apapa, Ijora, Mushin, Agege, Obalende etc all in Lagos? Even the slums in Lagos island have covered the entire Leventis, TBS and CMS and have surrounded the high rise buildings.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by EvilMetahuman: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2018
[s]
maestroferddi:
Are that dumb?

So you are serious in putting Enugu, Imo and Anambra in the same sentence with Osun in terms of development and urbanization?

Stop you embarrassing yourself, ogbeni...
[/s]yes it's an insult to even compare that filth filled region with almighty oshogbo.

I mean common, it's like comparing Mogadishu and New York grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by maestroferddi: 9:46am On Aug 24, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]yes it's an insult to even compare that filth filled region with almighty oshogbo.

Oshogbo sounds dumb and looks dumb.

If you are not a failed comedian and a low IQ fellow, you will not be making this argument that is only attracting caricature to you...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Ifelover(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]yes it's an insult to even compare that filth filled region with almighty oshogbo.

oshey baddest

2 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by centoke30(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2018
rozayx5:

Imagine the donkey saying osun is more developed than uyo

Dude has never left his village
he is not enlightened. for the fact that Uyo has the best Stadium in Nigeria should tell him how developed Uyo ia

1 Like

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by rickyboss333: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2018
chai, this is just a contrasting picture of Owerri rt now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) / Lost Four Friends In a Car Accident, So Painful / Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.