Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East (45044 Views)

The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship / A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be / Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by deomelo: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2018
odomanis:

You have gone sectional. Why cant you just tell him that he was wrong about Osun and give your reasons? In listing states that he thinks ebonyi has done better than,he mentioned Abia so,that takes away sectional bias from him. But you fail into it . Pele !

To start with, I did not insert Osun into the conversation, they did and it's not my job to dictate or help rephrase their ignorant Osun common when I have credible facts to prove them wrong with.

Btw, why are they dodging my challenge? Because they are scared and afraid to accept major disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by EvilMetahuman: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2018
[s]
TundeBricklayer:

You are i.diot comparing backward Osun to eastern states, Osun I know can only be compare to Ebonyi state in Southeast, the Idiot deomelo I'm sure has link to Argbesola's photographa he can easily access his projects pictures in his folder, unlike Op that just recycled Ebonyi pictures online, it would have been better if he is challenging Ebonyi state government photographa who can easily showcase what the state government has done or ongoing projects. In reality Ebonyi state is doing better than Osun, Education Ebonyi is now on top 10 in WAEC while Osun is between 29-28 position, Ebonyi is one of the lowest in debt unlike Osun future that has been mortgaged by huge debts, Abakalik which is Ebonyi state is far better than Oshogbo, in Agriculture Ebonyi top leading states in many agro products. It's fact not propaganda, the low IQ deomelo challenge would have be better with Ebonyi government media aide, some one like me that have visited both states Ebonyi make more sense than Osun.
[/s]what is this mud gobbler saying?
I don't have time to read nonsense from flat heads..

Picture speaks louder. Same ebonyi the general igbos have concluded that it is the most backward state in South East or which other ebonyi?

If overrated anambra cannot compete with oshogo, why would I care about some rants of some inferiority complex ridden flat head. grin

I close my nose for you.

6 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by TundeBricklayer: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2018
centoke30:

Bro, he got it wrong. Osun State is quite developed but you can't compare it to Anambra and Enugu neither can u compare it to Akwa Ibom and Rivers State. Anambra State happens to be the state with the highest number of rich citizens who invest immensely to the development of that state. some of the men there even asks the state government to allow them to develop their communities by themselves. Anambra is developed more than Osun. Enugu equally houses the more developments both infrastructural and otherwise no wonder The state has more than 5 shopping malls. Mentioning the SS was wrong of you too, if Rivers State or Akwa Ibom State that happens to generate the oil money in Nigeria is not developed please how can osun state that doesn't generate anything be more developed than Rivers and Akwa Ibom ? I doubt if u have ever been to these states I just mentioned
No state in southwest can be compare to Anambra except Lagos which is being develop by all tribes and foreigners

6 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Shukazu: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2018
redflame:

Mainly state buildings (secretariats, statutory buuldings and complexes) and some roads. The former governor as the one who did it.

Is there any state that doesn't have such?

Even the state building is none existing... The former governor did absolutely nothing for entire eight years

The government house is abandoned project... So I don't see any physical infrastructure to boast in Umuahia

It's still the Foundation Michael Opara left that still exist in Umuahia

1 Like

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by rozayx5(m): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2018
centoke30:

Bro, he got it wrong. Osun State is quite developed but you can't compare it to Anambra and Enugu neither can u compare it to Akwa Ibom and Rivers State. Anambra State happens to be the state with the highest number of rich citizens who invest immensely to the development of that state. some of the men there even asks the state government to allow them to develop their communities by themselves. Anambra is developed more than Osun. Enugu equally houses the more developments both infrastructural and otherwise no wonder The state has more than 5 shopping malls. Mentioning the SS was wrong of you too, if Rivers State or Akwa Ibom State that happens to generate the oil money in Nigeria is not developed please how can osun state that doesn't generate anything be more developed than Rivers and Akwa Ibom ? I doubt if u have ever been to these states I just mentioned

Imagine the donkey saying osun is more developed than uyo

Dude has never left his village

2 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by deomelo: 8:49am On Aug 24, 2018
rozayx5:

1 flyover built by akpabio? Shows you know nothing about uyo

No need to discuss with a brain who only knows how to shout ipob sha

Cc tonyebarcanista come and see this bingo listing akwa ibom infrastructure like a joke

Same osun my sister could not serve cause of how filthy that place is

Instead of blabbing, prove me wrong with facts and pictures. You know you can not so keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by emexc11(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2018
Umahi is unarguably the best. The pictures seen here were just very little of the actual structures on ground. Less talk and more work
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Yomit71(m): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:
lol @ posting the same pictures like a million times.....

These Igbos sef..
everything to bragado, dont ever try to separate igbo and pride shocked
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
although I don't agree that osun is more developed than some South south states especially porth Harcourt or akwa ibom... But osun is definitely more developed than all 5 ibo states put together and that's a fact
Osun more developed than all 5 Ibo states?, let me tell you the ebonyi you see there is the least developed se state and osun is just below it's level

2 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by emexc11(m): 8:52am On Aug 24, 2018
Umahi is unarguably the best. The pictures seen here were just very little of the actual structures on ground. Less talk and more work[color=#990000][/color]
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by FBIL: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2018
Initially, moving from Calabar to Enugu was somewhat difficult but Dave Umahi constructed a bridge and a concrete pavement road on Ukawu F113 road connecting Cross River state from Yakurr LGA. It was so easy passing through that road last Saturday to Enugu via Abaomege-Ukawu-Okposi-Uburu, and the next minute, I and my wife burst at Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by deomelo: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2018
WavesOfGlory:

I'm sorry I'll have to pass. Not for lack of facts but because of ur conduct.

I took time out to read most of ur posts while waiting for ur response, and realized that this picture exchange will most likely degenerate to name callings and tribal
insults- if ur posts on this forum are anything to go by.

Thank you.

I don't enjoy empty and noisy back and forth, I argue with facts and pictures. they are the ultimate proof.
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by EvilMetahuman: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

Osun more developed than all 5 Ibo states?, let me tell you the ebonyi you see there is the least developed se state and osun is just below it's level
I'm currently in South East, and I can tell you without mincing words.

Oshogo is 5 times more developed than all south east states. #facts not fiction.

3 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2018
rozayx5:

1 flyover built by akpabio? Shows you know nothing about uyo

No need to discuss with a brain who only knows how to shout ipob sha

Cc tonyebarcanista come and see this bingo listing akwa ibom infrastructure like a joke

Same osun my sister could not serve cause of how filthy that place is
Na you de waste time de argue na
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by KDmafia: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:
lol @ posting the same pictures like a million times.....

These Igbos sef..
igbos and celebrating mediocrity are like this

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by oneclickng: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Abia is dead...only useless and selfish governors we have, right from day one.
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by jimony30: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Good one. Ebonyi state governor has done very well both in infrastructural and human development.
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by deomelo: 8:55am On Aug 24, 2018
Yomit71:

everything to bragado, dont ever try to separate igbo and pride shocked

Just a few days ago, some ipob joker poster 3 random pictures of some village houses and labeled it a developed city..

I don't know why these low self-esteem people have to brag and beat their cockroach chest needlessly...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by CSTR1005: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2018
But Yoruba land is a pig sty though.

Just look at the rusty mess. It is as if the children are not interested in beautifying the place.

They are all in Lagos after running away from the house hold witchcraft in their other states.

What a mess.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Yomit71(m): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2018
agadez007:
These Afonjos hardly post pics of their states because their whole states are nothing to write home about and they are all in Lagos claiming "Omo Eko",buy when you post one about south east, they start hating
Hate-filled shildren

Kudos to Ebonyi people
shut up, your region is good, thats why you cannot do without the southwest tongue
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by rozayx5(m): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:

Instead of blabbing, prove me wrong with facts and pictures. You know you can not so keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by erico2k2(m): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:

Sadly for you, they built more in infrastructures in Osun state than all your SE states combined, even more than SE and SS combined.

Feel free to dare me to prove it.

Even after posting the same pictures like a million times, you still can not post past one age on NL.
make we see plz
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by deomelo: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Na you de waste time de argue na

This is what they say when they can not prove you wrong.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by 1miccza: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:

Sadly for you, they built more in infrastructures in Osun state than all your SE states combined, even more than SE and SS combined.

Feel free to dare me to prove it.

Even after posting the same pictures like a million times, you still can not post past one age on NL.

My brother if you had mentioned any other state i would not have quoted this post but osun kee?? Abeg have a rethink, there's nothing to show in Osun state as for Ebonyi na when we reach there we go confirm all this photoshoot..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by rozayx5(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2018
Putting uyo and osun state in same sentence is blasphemy to all akwa ibomites

Next time you wanna beat ur dirty chest face another state

4 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by TundeBricklayer: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]what is this mud gobbler saying?
I don't have time to read nonsense from flat heads..

Picture speaks louder. Same ebonyi the general igbos have concluded that it is the most backward state in South East or which other ebonyi?

If overrated anambra cannot compete with oshogo, why would I care about some rants of some inferiority complex ridden flat head. grin

I close my nose for you.

This is Osogbo capital you are comparing to Southeast cities grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Yomit71(m): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2018
1miccza:

My brother if you had mentioned any other state i would not have quoted this post but osun kee?? Abeg have a rethink, there's nothing to show in Osun state as for Ebonyi na when we reach there we go confirm all this photoshoot..
dont ever try to compare osogbo with ebonyi or are you guys mad undecided
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by sarcasticdude(m): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2018
You'll only see what they want u to see

Its a shame that after 50+ years NIgerians haven't learnt to understand themselves even on NL,this kids saying all this AFONJA AND IPOB rubbish didn't witness the civil war.....If they did they wouldn't be spewing all this rubbish TUFIAWKA UNU
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by EvilMetahuman: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2018
[s]
TundeBricklayer:

This is Osogbo capital you are comparing to Southeast cities grin grin grin
[/s]that's just a street in oshogbo.. oshgbo is almost the size of some South east states.

Leave your filthy slum in South East and enjoy fresh air in oshgbo cool

4 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by deomelo: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Yomit71(m): 9:03am On Aug 24, 2018
ibotic:
So these three different pictures is transformation of Ebonyi state.... shocked
dont mind your people, am beginning to think some of them have brain touch
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by 1miccza: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2018
Yomit71:

dont ever try to compare osogbo with ebonyi or are you guys mad undecided

Did you even read the post at all? Or hand just dey scratch you??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible / Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria / Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.