Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East (45043 Views)

The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship / A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be / Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by ibotic(f): 6:16am On Aug 24, 2018
So these three different pictures is transformation of Ebonyi state.... shocked

1 Like

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by laurel03(m): 6:42am On Aug 24, 2018
Bane2020:

Keep lying to your father, oniranu grin
Aregbe try for good infrastructure especially on education
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Corrinthians(m): 6:48am On Aug 24, 2018
proeast:
Ebonyi is doing very fine. For a created in 1996 among the last badge yet having infrastructure that many created long before it can only dream of. States like Osun, Abia, Ekiti, Kogi, Nassarawa etc can't boast of such infrastructure and transformation.
Kudos Ebonyi state!!
Osun state?

This is why i always encourage you guys to TRAVEL FAR AND WIDE. embarassed embarassed

If all these were done by Umahi, then he deserves some commendation.

4 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by agadez007(m): 6:59am On Aug 24, 2018
These Afonjos hardly post pics of their states because their whole states are nothing to write home about and they are all in Lagos claiming "Omo Eko",buy when you post one about south east, they start hating
Hate-filled shildren

Kudos to Ebonyi people

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by centoke30(m): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:

Sadly for you, they built more in infrastructures in Osun state than all your SE states combined, even more than SE and SS combined.

Feel free to dare me to prove it.

Even after posting the same pictures like a million times, you still can not post past one age on NL.
Bro, he got it wrong. Osun State is quite developed but you can't compare it to Anambra and Enugu neither can u compare it to Akwa Ibom and Rivers State. Anambra State happens to be the state with the highest number of rich citizens who invest immensely to the development of that state. some of the men there even asks the state government to allow them to develop their communities by themselves. Anambra is developed more than Osun. Enugu equally houses the more developments both infrastructural and otherwise no wonder The state has more than 5 shopping malls. Mentioning the SS was wrong of you too, if Rivers State or Akwa Ibom State that happens to generate the oil money in Nigeria is not developed please how can osun state that doesn't generate anything be more developed than Rivers and Akwa Ibom ? I doubt if u have ever been to these states I just mentioned

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by haffaze777(m): 7:16am On Aug 24, 2018
nice one from umahi,I hope he put more effort to better the life of ebonyi people

2 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by redflame: 7:17am On Aug 24, 2018
proeast:
Ebonyi is doing very fine. For a created in 1996 among the last badge yet having infrastructure that many created long before it can only dream of. States like Osun, Abia, Ekiti, Kogi, Nassarawa etc can't boast of such infrastructure and transformation.
Kudos Ebonyi state!!

Pls my dear brother, you don't have to downplay others because you think beautification and infrastructural work in ongoing in abakaliki.

Why attacking other states especially abia, your sister state?

Is your Ebonyi state richer or more educationally inclined than abia state? Only a blind man will not the infrastructural RENEWAL going on both in ABA and UMUAHIA.

Why not celebrate your Abakaliki in peace and stop bringing ABIA into your matter?

Only in nairaland that you boast showing your inferiority complex.
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by redflame: 7:26am On Aug 24, 2018
In 2012, a long thread titled ANAMBRA VS ABIA: WHICH IS MORE ORGANISED? surfaced. Though I appreciate healthy rivalry, I didn't think in latter years it would degenerate into mudslinging. It sadly did.

Ebonyi state, kudos to your abakaliki beautification and planning. But please, you only compete with yourself not with others. Its my advice. You can't carry a quarter of abia's burdens. Face your state and develop it . abia is doing well economically and educationally despite having a slow start in infrastructure. Thankfully, infrastructures are now being put in place in Aba and Umuahia respectively.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by rozayx5(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:

Sadly for you, they built more in infrastructures in Osun state than all your SE states combined, even more than SE and SS combined.

Even after posting the same pictures like a million times, you still can not post past one age on NL.

I hope my state akwa ibom is not among your as grouping

7 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Jumbolistic: 7:46am On Aug 24, 2018
Ebonyi all the way ! Ikpeazu of Abia, how far

1 Like

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Mr2wealth: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2018
I hope my Igbo brothers will not dismantle these beautiful street lights and bulbs, the iron rod and other expensive materials in Ebonyi to sell in Lagos, kano, kaduna and other places. Bia eyim, we are watching you oh. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by RealityShot: 7:49am On Aug 24, 2018
Let Rochas "the statue governor" continue building statues And cutting worker's salaries!
This is all happening in the same Buhari government O!
#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Blessingbex(f): 7:50am On Aug 24, 2018
Well their gov is trying..d place fine

2 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by redflame: 7:51am On Aug 24, 2018
Jumbolistic:
Ebonyi all the way ! Ikpeazu of Abia, how far

So ikpeazu is now your problem? Why not become an ebonyian and leave your seniors alone?
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Redhot111(m): 7:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Bane2020:

Shasmudeen how body now? hope you have settled your 3 months rent to your Igbo landlord? I know life is hard my Osun born pauperish-looking, dirty and locust beans smelling one room squatting loafing brother, but don't worry your miserable self.. It will get better insha Allah... Just don't use your wretched old mother for skull mining entrepreneurship... Oya call me Ipob again my boy grin

In as much as I don't like to say this, the guy asked for it wen he started throwing jabs at another trying to identify with hood works. So go ahead and give it to him from every side. grin
Bane2020:

Shasmudeen how body now? hope you have settled your 3 months rent to your Igbo landlord? I know life is hard my Osun born pauperish-looking, dirty and locust beans smelling one room squatting loafing brother, but don't worry your miserable self.. It will get better insha Allah... Just don't use your wretched old mother for skull mining entrepreneurship... Oya call me Ipob again my boy grin

In as much as I don't like to say this, the guy asked for it wen he started throwing jabs at another trying to identify with good works. So go ahead and give it to him from every side.
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by RealityShot: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:

I dare you...
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by odomanis: 7:55am On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:

You have gone sectional. Why cant you just tell him that he was wrong about Osun and give your reasons? In listing states that he thinks ebonyi has done better than,he mentioned Abia so,that takes away sectional bias from him. But you fail into it . Pele !
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by jyz200(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2018
I come here to read comments and to support my own
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Fawklicant: 7:55am On Aug 24, 2018
You all should learn to ignore this deomello guy. He likes derailing threads like these. Whenever he makes his hateful comments, learn not to respond , it's simple. It takes two people to start a fight. One person alone cannot fight himself.

7 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 24, 2018
These pics have been posted so many times...
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Lilimax(f): 7:58am On Aug 24, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Ok now show Anambra abeg. Lets see yanminri and his filthy state
Make Anambra matter no give you HBP embarassed

7 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by RealityShot: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2018
centoke30:

Bro, he got it wrong. Osun State is quite developed but you can't compare it to Anambra and Enugu neither can u compare it to Akwa Ibom and Rivers State. Anambra State happens to be the state with the highest number of rich citizens who invest immensely to the development of that state. some of the men there even asks the state government to allow them to develop their communities by themselves. Anambra is developed more than Osun. Enugu equally houses the more developments both infrastructural and otherwise no wonder The state has more than 5 shopping malls. Mentioning the SS was wrong of you too, if Rivers State or Akwa Ibom State that happens to generate the oil money in Nigeria is not developed please how can osun state that doesn't generate anything be more developed than Rivers and Akwa Ibom ? I doubt if u have ever been to these states I just mentioned
I too seriously doubt it...

Comparing Osun state to PH.. Lmao!

4 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by sammiepraise(m): 8:00am On Aug 24, 2018
beautiful sha
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Silensa(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2018
And this is Douglas road, the busiest part of Imo state

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by redflame: 8:01am On Aug 24, 2018
odomanis:

You have gone sectional. Why cant you just tell him that he was wrong about Osun and give your reasons? In listing states that he thinks ebonyi has done better than,he mentioned Abia so,that takes away sectional bias from him. But you fail into it . Pele !

Actually your guy started it. To think that your state is the ONLY one developing in infrastructure is the height of ignorance and insinuations.

Remember, its only ABAKALIKI o..... What about other areas in ebonyi state.

I advice OP to respect himself and keep Abia out of his ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by WavesOfGlory(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:

Bros please prove it. Same State of Osun in Nigeria? Please show recent pictures o!

1 Like

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by lozanni(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2018
Lilimax:

You dey mind that guy. Most of these arm chair critics have never gone past Benin City in Edo State, so you can understand and pardon their complete ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by tasteofcash: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop ranting irrelevant ipob rubbish, I'm not the reason why you losers posted 3 pictures SE wonder...

Even sef, accept my Osun challenge or keep quiet..

lol @ 3 picture wonder...

Funny Igbos.,..

grin grin grin
Osun? hahahahhahhahaha, lmao. if brown roof is infrastructure, then i give u guys all d credit. Dirty state filled with dirty ewedu-eating brown teeth fellows. go and take ur bath, then we can talk.

5 Likes

Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2018
Lilimax:

Really I don't know the guy problem with anambra.
Re: This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Ok now show Anambra abeg. Lets see yanminri and his filthy state

Bad market....u go soon die on top igbo thread...I bet u..

U want to cause problems BTW ebonyi and anambra so as to derail the thread....

U have failed.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... / Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible / Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.