Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? (27571 Views)

This Air Filter Has Suffered / Things To Consider When Picking The Best Motorcycle Helmet / See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by pafo(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2018
Riding on a bike at moderate to high speed is air conditioning enough for me.

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by demolinka(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2018
E get radio sef?
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by innobets(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by SirLakes: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2018
You want me to put AC for head n start sleeping on a bicycle

Tenkiu

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by anochuko01(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2018
Deejay777:

When U av bout 8 hectares of land, U can't worry about half plot of land
so he should dash you abi grin
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by gbobe101: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2018
Provided it is made in Nigeria, no wahala

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Grace001: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2018
This is mumu invention. So na only head need ac? Other part of the body can get cool natural breeze. So even if one isn’t riding bike you can just wear it and walk around.
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Naychuzzy(m): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2018
I think Tz Pretty cool.. Perfect fitting for those with super strong bikes,, $600?.. Still on Point man. Cuz thats real shit. Evenly filters and distributes air 'throughout' the Helmet.. Omo... frosh on bike lol
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Bjornson01(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2018
OneStep3:
Why not... I'll gladly donate it to Yusuf Buhari, in case he wants to race again without his father's knowledge.
Nice one, but dude you are so savage.... lol
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by BullionVan111: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2018
How much be price for new bike?? �
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Deejay777(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2018
anochuko01:

so he should dash you abi grin
If he does, I will be happy O sir bt till den, m outta here

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2018
Nice development.

Before now, BMW motorbikes has a similar air-conditioning system but you have to connect the hose from the bike to your suit. The cool air flows from.the bike to the airtight suit.
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by elmodee7(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2018
it's not designed for Igbos. it wouldn't fit.

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Diamondbeatz(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2018
It has AC, only your head is safe. grin
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by BruncleZuma: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2018
OneStep3:
Why not... I'll gladly donate it to Yusuf Buhari, in case he wants to race again without his father's knowledge.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by SarkinYarki: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
u can get a half plot of land with amount and manage to build either 2/3 rooms and enjoy peace of mind rather dan contribute to ur baba landlord

This kind of rat race mentality is what got Nigeria here in the first place
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Bignuell(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
u can get a half plot of land with amount and manage to build either 2/3 rooms and enjoy peace of mind rather dan contribute to ur baba landlord
guy if dangote or otedola or tony thinks like you then i dont think there'll be land for us to even buy. Bro is not about land oo.. Investment with steady income.

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by ifiokjohn(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2018
Why not? money is not the problm. I will buy it and give it to yusuf buhari and his frd so as to avoid stories again

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Odetokun3(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2018
victorazyvictor:
If I come dose off on bike who will be responsible?

All nairalanders
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by promisechris63(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
OneStep3:
You are Wow! grin grin
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by ipobarecriminals: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bignuell:
guy if dangote or otedola or tony thinks like you then i dont think there'll be land for us to even buy. Bro is not about land oo.. Investment with steady income.
who told u dat land property isn't investment?
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hello,Get Iconic before your friend does.
Iconic flipkart is a Nigerian electronic commerce store.. we provide fashionable product so you can look good at a very cheap price....You get Jerseys,Shoes,Cloths,Accessories etc at the very best price and you walk away with a very good deal..call or whatsapp 07019339102
https://www.facebook.com/iconicflipkart/
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by litaninja(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
I was gonna ask exactly that about the jacket and pants. And typical helmets are in that range already....
EgunMogaji:
I won’t because it’s not useful.

My average helmet is around that much so I don’t know what the price hoopla is all about

People that ride knows that you get hot under your clothes not as much in the helmet.
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by kyaagbanairaland(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
Buhari's son needs one.
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Exponental(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Is the head hot that it needs an airconditioner
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Bignuell(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
who told u dat land property isn't investment?
It is.. But not a two or three bedroom. If u want to build a house, build a proper house not when u hear about the cost of something, you'll quickly say money that will buy a land.. To be sincere most of us spend what u can get from 2 rooms at the end of d year when calculated.
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by rickyboss333: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
obafemee80:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef8y2aKRqUU

This Feher ACH-1 Helmet is the world’s first and only self-contained air-conditioned helmet designed to give motorcyclists a more comfortable ride in hot weather.

The $600 dollars Helmet weighs 1,450 grams and comes standard with an anti-scratch and anti-fog coated face shield. 

The A.C system can be powered from either the motorcycle’s battery (with the help of a quick disconnect cord with a switch) or through a built-in battery packs that can be bought separately. 

By utilizing thermoelectric technology (same as the one used to cool seats in luxury cars), the patented full-face Air Conditioning Helmet evenly distributes filtered, cooled air freely throughout the entire interior of the helmet.

Its patented Tubular Space Fabric and the helmets comfort liner allows the helmet to provide consistent, optimal temperature.

Feher said
“That temperature variance will be more significant in higher temperatures and can be up to ten to fifteen degrees cooler"

“Keeping your head cooler will make your body feel less impacted by the heat and make for a more comfortable ride in hot conditions than riding with your regular helmet"

Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand?

https://autojosh.com/would-you-buy-this-air-conditioning-motorcycle-helmet-for-₦218-thousand/

lolz, oboy na eim b say i go dey sleep with d helmet on, for this our country's electricity palava

2 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by lewandosky50: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
If it is bulletproof i will buy

This Feher ACH-1 Helmet is the world’s first and only self-contained air-conditioned helmet designed to give motorcyclists a more comfortable ride in hot weather.

The $600 dollars Helmet weighs 1,450 grams and comes standard with an anti-scratch and anti-fog coated face shield. 

The A.C system can be powered from either the motorcycle’s battery (with the help of a quick disconnect cord with a switch) or through a built-in battery packs that can be bought separately. 

By utilizing thermoelectric technology (same as the one used to cool seats in luxury cars), the patented full-face Air Conditioning Helmet evenly distributes filtered, cooled air freely throughout the entire interior of the helmet.

Its patented Tubular Space Fabric and the helmets comfort liner allows the helmet to provide consistent, optimal temperature.

Feher said
“That temperature variance will be more significant in higher temperatures and can be up to ten to fifteen degrees cooler"

“Keeping your head cooler will make your body feel less impacted by the heat and make for a more comfortable ride in hot conditions than riding with your regular helmet"

Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand?

https://autojosh.com/would-you-buy-this-air-conditioning-motorcycle-helmet-for-₦218-thousand/

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by ipobarecriminals: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bignuell:
It is.. But not a two or three bedroom. If u want to build a house, build a proper house not when u hear about the cost of something, you'll quickly say money that will buy a land.. To be sincere most of us spend what u can get from 2 rooms at the end of d year when calculated.
sorry.Most pipu build house like dat and rent it out.come to lekki and see.Most landlords dnt live here..This is what i'm talking about
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
victorazyvictor:
If I come dose off on bike who will be responsible?

Why go dey refrigerate ur head self
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Obdk: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
218000 is expensive. Average price of used ladies bike wit c50 engine is 200000
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by khvnggift(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
How much fr new lady bike .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honda Pilot 2007 Vs Mitsubishi Outlander 2007: Which is Better? / This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future / Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.