Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed (16849 Views)

Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades / Fact Check: The Buhari Administration Started, Completed The Lagos–Ibadan Rail / Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by windwayltd: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
with all these abounded and non financed project scattered all over the federation by your PIG DE PIG (PDP) you still take Nigerians as fools. The have to be completed and made a reality than a ridicule to the country before advancing OK go joing your guy Nyesom wike and leave Buhari alone he is not your class. Ewu Good-luck Jonathan.

SAI BABA
PROUDLYDUHARIST

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Born2Breed(f): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarkin:
God punish this jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pig of Bia-fra terrorist man!!

Corrupt bastard.

In saner climes he and thiefnathan would be hanged already!!

- All salary arrears paid up
- All contractual debts paid up
- All Pension arrears paid up
- All money owed Biafran war veterans paid off
- Almost known treasury leakages sealed up
- Treasury thieves being investigated and prosecuted
- Recession overcome within one year
- The foreign reserve keeps growing despite low oil price
- Inflation is reducing
- The Capital market rated highest globally
- The ease of doing business rated high
- Greatly reduced food import bills
- Greatly increased Internal Revenue Generation drive
- Revamped and more effective tax regime
- More efficient and more responsible Civil Service
- All Federal roads being reconstructed across the Country
- Fast rails being constructed between the state capitals
- Gas pipeline being laid from South to Abuja, Kaduna and Kano
- 13 Modular Refineries being built in ND
- Private Financing for our three Refineries being negotiated
- Private Refineries to collocate with the existing Refineries being concluded
- Influx of foreign companies increasing
- Increased investments by domestic investors
- The Electricity Generating capacity at 7000 MW
- Transmission Capacity at 7000 MW
- Distribution capacity being restructured to inject more capital and expertise
- The economy of Nigeria being Restructured from oil based to Agric, Solid Mineral and Manufacture based
- Boko Haram now a distant ding in the orchestra of general quietude
- IPOB now a mute idea ready for discussions at the right time
- Niger Delta Avengers now reduced from a movement to Madam’s Patie military wing for retaining her loot.
- Military vehicles sourced from a Nigeria car manufacturer for the first time
These are not propositions; all these and more will be on the Curriculum Vitae of PMB in the 2019 Presidential Elections. And he did not achieve these by fluke, he was deliberate; the economy he inherited was dire. The country was running on one cylinder and the engine had just coughed its last, the engine was dead and the ”plane” was adrift.
I know all these achievements won’t make meaning to wailers because they are not putting money directly into your pockets. I know that is the only achievements Nigerians recognise. The amount of money individuals grab into their pockets.

Hahahahaha....

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by shedy03(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
holytribe:
Reno is a fool... I think we should stop playing politics with hatred. Irrespective of who started it, was it their money been used to execute or complete any project?
Hahaha..... APC supporters don't ever want to hear the truth.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Which one did Jonathan started and completed in one term
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Felixv: 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
So we should abandon the incomplete projects and initiate new ones - why?

Obj spent 16bn on invisible light

Jonathan. Hmmmmm. Let’s not go there
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by obailala(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
The same old pointless question they always churn out to decieve gullible sheeple.

Within the 5 years of the reign of Reno's principal, Nigeria received from oil sales alone, almost $400 billion in oil revenue. But within 3 years of the current administration, Nigeria has received less than $100 billion; just about a quarter of what the preceding adninistration received. But these shameless political hawks, knowing how low in IQ majority of their followers are, keep proudly brandishing this pointless comparison.

After receiving 4 times what the current admin received in revenue and having spent a total of 5 years (sufficient to complete more projects), Oga Reno should start by pointing out the meaningful infrastructural projects his principal started and completed within 5 years.

Of course I know some folks would quote me to mention almajiri 2 block classroom schools.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Shookonekilla: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
1. So why didn't the previous administration not complete those projects ! When you can answer that question, your dead party will have the moral right to ask any question. Education - zero, Roads - zero, Health sector - zero, Even traffic lights in Abuja - zero.

2. Your mother that gave birth to you and abandoned you, does she deserve the same praise as the woman, who picked you up from the gutter and trained you to be the man that you are today. Bros, abeg try use your brain.

3. As you have said, Nigerians are like animals, its good to know that you are like an animal too, feeding from the rotten hands of a dead party. And if you are not a Nigerian, Bleep you and die slowly fcuktard !

Most administrations inherit projects from previous administrations but do not make completeing this the center of their achievements

Secondly you went to talk about my.mum, it suffices to say maybe you don't have one or you probably insult and abuse her hence why it is easy to insult a woman who is better than your entire family

Lastly you are very likely suffering crunching poverty hence the 30k you are paid for buhari posts is a milestone achievement for you hence you have to fight to defend it at all costs (we sympathize)

After thought : I hope you finish school and get a proper job, what I can deduce from your comments is you are poorly educated and will likely find it impossible to be anything meaningful in life. Most accurately you will trun to crime and fail at that even .

You will not amount to anything useful. This will be your fate and will never be changed
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Shookonekilla: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
1. So why didn't the previous administration not complete those projects ! When you can answer that question, your dead party will have the moral right to ask any question. Education - zero, Roads - zero, Health sector - zero, Even traffic lights in Abuja - zero.

2. Your mother that gave birth to you and abandoned you, does she deserve the same praise as the woman, who picked you up from the gutter and trained you to be the man that you are today. Bros, abeg try use your brain.

3. As you have said, Nigerians are like animals, its good to know that you are like an animal too, feeding from the rotten hands of a dead party. And if you are not a Nigerian, Bleep you and die slowly fcuktard !

Most administrations inherit projects from previous administrations but do not make completeing this the center of their achievements

Secondly you went to talk about my.mum, it suffices to say maybe you don't have one or you probably insult and abuse her hence why it is easy to insult a woman who is better than your entire family

Lastly you are very likely suffering crunching poverty hence the 30k you are paid for buhari posts is a milestone achievement for you hence you have to fight to defend it at all costs (we sympathize)

After thought : I hope you finish school and get a proper job, what I can deduce from your comments is you are poorly educated and will likely find it impossible to be anything meaningful in life. Most accurately you will trun to crime and fail at that even .

You will not amount to anything useful. This will be your fate and will never be changed

Insha Allah
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by rock003: 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
TheAngry1:
He initiated Jonathan's ouster from Aso Rock, supervised it and completed it. Now, the dumb mofo is hiding in political oblivion in Otueke, growing pot belly from money stolen from our commonwealth.

Watch that anger. It can make you useless to yourself if you are not careful
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by JobmanNwapdp: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Buharri has really completed more than 3 projects

Section one
Recession , completed
Most travelled president in Nigeria history, completed
Sacking of over 760000 Nigerian workers from their various job, completed.

Section two
Granting Amnesty to Bokoharam and realising their commanders from prison
Sponsoring Killer herdsmen through Nasiru El rufai
Enhancing the Jihadist movement through his kinsmen "Herdsmen"

Section three
Belong to nobody but our money for his medical tourism
Unbated looting under his watch
Censorship of the media and crackdown on the opposition

Limitednow:

https://www.headlineng.com/name-3-projects-initiated-started-completed-jonathans-aide-buhari/

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by TheAngry1: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
rock003:

Watch that anger. It can make you useless to yourself if you are not careful

I am so useful to myself to the point that I am amazed that God picked an area boy like me and polished my life. You are the one who should be bothered about your senseless addiction to stupidity.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by mavinc4u(f): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
tesppidd:
Initiated, Started and Completed.

These are 3 words which people like Reno consistently use to confuse and fool people with very low IQ's like ipob's and wailers.

Infact any government which abandons numerous uncompleted projects and goes for new ones is an enemical government to democracy and progress.

Imagine if a country has got 1000 uncompleted projects done with government funds; and then a successive government abandons them just for a political course?

God will punish that government.

With so many uncompleted projects in transport, health, education, power and sports lying all over the place,

President Buhari should be given accolades for not initiating new ones.

The key take-away from the article anyway is that;

Jonathan had $394 billion.

Buhari has had $94 billion.

That is a whooping difference of $300 billion.

Enough to build us a new country yet we do not have power.

Pastor Reno Omokri oya tell us.

high IQ, he did not ask you to compare, he said name. GEJ seems to be you guys nightmare. lazy Nigeria youth.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by karimusa: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2018

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by akdjr(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Government is continuous Mr man. It does it matter who started it, what matter is completion. Abandoning projects by starting new ones has being taking us backward for too Long. To me, it is high time we come together as a nation irrespective of party,religion and ethnicity to discuss core developmental issues to come up with a blueprint on how to actualize it. Thereafter we can now go into election peacefully and who ever emerge as the winner must not deviate from the agreed blueprint.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by edlion57(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarkin:

Corrupt bastard.

- Inflation is reducing
- The economy of Nigeria being Restructured from oil based to Agric, Solid Mineral and Manufacture based
- Niger Delta Avengers now reduced from a movement to Madam’s Patie military wing for retaining her loot.
These are not propositions; all these and more will be on the Curriculum Vitae of PMB in the 2019 Presidential Elections. And he did not achieve these by fluke, he was deliberate; the economy he inherited was dire. The country was running on one cylinder and the engine had just coughed its last, the engine was dead and the ”plane” was adrift.
I know all these achievements won’t make meaning to wailers because they are not putting money directly into your pockets. I know that is the only achievements Nigerians recognise. The amount of money individuals grab into their pockets.
see ur life...u have no shame
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by FTjnr(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
This one thinks that we are all foolish in this country, If it is true that President Jonathan initiated and completed 2000 federal projects, he would have been commissioning an average of 40 projects every month for six years that he was there, but I can't remember any project worth 10billion naira that he commissioned.

The only project Jonathan initiated and completed to perfection was corruption and cluelessness

and presidiot boooohari initiated foooooolani herdsmen menace, ethnic cleansing and recession.

boooohari is a gworo-chewing foooooolani terrorist and his supporters are useful idiots.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by JacksonOyibo: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
politics aside, the way some people reason kept me wondering if we are gonna achieve a better nation in the future. how on earth will someone who ran out of the country for fear of being arrested for looting be asking questions when he's not on ground to witness the life changing efforts of the present administration. Now to his questions; I will like to ask Reno and his political sympathisers(PDP, ipob) if he can list any project initiated by the Jonathan's administration and was completed during the same administration that was of benefit to the poor masses..
2. I hear them all shouting: let's restructure, let's divide the country so we can have Biafra but my question is why didn't the Jonathan's administration or previous administration do same when opportune to have done so? The said pdp-led and paid participants national confab was only a way of scoring cheap political scores as it was done months to the upcoming elections in 2015 as if it was meant to be.
3. I hear them ask questions about what project can this adminstration point at that they initiated but I bet you, if this adminstration had focus on initiating new projects and abandoning the uncompleted ones they will still be like: why the waste of public funds initiating a new project when there are uncompleted ones across the country? they started a new project as a way of looting the already depleted national treasury and will still abandon them
until we learn to use knowledge (education) the right way, we will continue to have educated illiterates spilling out rubbish out of hatred, selfishness and unconcerned interest for the national

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by almayda: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
1.The plan to oust GEJ.2.The initiation.3.The ouster.Now if that is not an achievement,what is?The season of asking stupid questions continues.
Limitednow:

https://www.headlineng.com/name-3-projects-initiated-started-completed-jonathans-aide-buhari/

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by ada9ja(f): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Those supporting this idiotic Reno are mindless...during 16years of PDP wat was achieved?because if enuf was achieved, PDP wudnt be defeated as incumbent....they are all the same
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by holytribe(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Name the projects or your father will take the name you just called Reno
Another fool noted undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by ifiokjohn(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
TGM2015:
I think the same question should go to PDP. Though we have few projects/good policies started and completed/implemented by this administration, majority of the projects/policies were abandoned and uncompleted project/policies of previous government.

They also claimed that all the projects have been fully paid for by them. The claims which in all sincerity might be true but the reality shows that those fully paid projects were neither done nor up to 50% completed before this administration took over. Just like Lagos-Ibadan and Sagamu-Benin expressway, these roads have been fully paid for by Obasanjo on two occasions and Jonathan on another occasion, but we know there was no work except huge debt on those roads as at the time they left. Same way PDP raised over 300% of the total cost for building their National headquarters and paid fully for it while some contractors claims they still owe them. We know the completion rate of the building as at today.

I personally cannot reject the lesser evil (APC) to accept a well established greater evil (PDP). No sensible person should advocate for PDP returns to national and states treasuries. If I must reject APC as it stands now definitely not for PDP and as at now I am yet to see a better alternatives. Maybe before January 2019 better alternative may suffice.
if u cannot vote for pdp then pls dont vote for apc. Instead vote sowore or any other party apart from the two main party
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
TGM2015:
I think the same question should go to PDP. Though we have few projects/good policies started and completed/implemented by this administration, majority of the projects/policies were abandoned and uncompleted project/policies of previous government.

They also claimed that all the projects have been fully paid for by them. The claims which in all sincerity might be true but the reality shows that those fully paid projects were neither done nor up to 50% completed before this administration took over. Just like Lagos-Ibadan and Sagamu-Benin expressway, these roads have been fully paid for by Obasanjo on two occasions and Jonathan on another occasion, but we know there was no work except huge debt on those roads as at the time they left. Same way PDP raised over 300% of the total cost for building their National headquarters and paid fully for it while some contractors claims they still owe them. We know the completion rate of the building as at today.

I personally cannot reject the lesser evil (APC) to accept a well established greater evil (PDP). No sensible person should advocate for PDP returns to national and states treasuries. If I must reject APC as it stands now definitely not for PDP and as at now I am yet to see a better alternatives. Maybe before January 2019 better alternative may suffice.
some people have no shame, just imagine this one
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by ifiokjohn(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
holytribe:
Reno is a fool... I think we should stop playing politics with hatred. Irrespective of who started it, was it their money been used to execute or complete any project?
the thing is that apc said pdp did not start or finish anything in their 16 years in power so Reno is now countering them and asking them
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Sirjamo: 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
FTjnr:

and presidiot boooohari initiated foooooolani herdsmen menace, ethnic cleansing and recession.

boooohari is a gworo-chewing foooooolani terrorist and his supporters are useful idiots.
Ipob pigs are bags of deplorables
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by itu404(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarkin:

Corrupt bastard.

- Inflation is reducing
powerful, persuasive, concrete, sensible with facts backed up. my broda, GOD BLESS U .Reno your bible says the wicked flee when no one pursue proverbs 28:1 are sure you are clean? then come to your so called beloved country
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by phabulux: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
princechurchill:
Let me list it for. Reno

Recession started under Buhari
10 million lost their jobs under Buhari
Ethnic cleansing started under Buhari
380naira-1$ started under Buhari
Democratic dictatorship started under Buhari
Budget padding started under Buhari
Appointment of the dead started under Buhari
Nepotism started under Buhari
Lack of federal character started under Buhari

And in 5 months time he will complete it

You yeebos may cry all you like, the pdp hausa you want elected won't be elected, nor will any of you ffuckers, till kingdom come, in this country.

Do us all a favour and die a very painful death!cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by wizod(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarkin:

Corrupt bastard.

- Inflation is reducing
is dis lunatic a Nigerian?
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Charleslewizy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
Habitual liars......all we need is something different from the norm.....to hell with both APC & PDP
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by holytribe(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Shookonekilla:

Nigerians are like animals they lack any moral compass but think with their bellies hunger means follow the nearest source of food.

Look at the nonsense you typed. He asked a simple question let anyone name 3 projects initiated by Buhari

All I see is him completing projects started under past administration.

Did Ambode start the Lagos light rail project no, he just completed it and gives credit to past Governors who started it.

Buhari and his media team try to claim past projects he completed which is shsmeful.

The only.project I think he started was Npower and nothing else

Nigerians who think like you share more in common with wildlife than with humans
I will advice you to start thinking with your brain instead of your scrutum.
I can mention 3 project that was started during Obasanjo (pdp) and in which was also not completed by the otueke Dullard (pdp).
Moreover, if there was no defect in Jonathan's administration, the masses would not have voted for a change in which you are enjoying now.
So bros, use your brain
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by holytribe(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
shedy03:

Hahaha..... APC supporters don't ever want to hear the truth.
Am not a member of any political party but please mention a tangible good project in which PDP did during their wasted 16years rule. Please don't mention telecommunication
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by KingRagnar: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Other than starting and church and laundering and running with cash from the treasury account, what else have you achieved. PMB has spent and is still investing time and resources in cleaning up the mess PDP left behind; the half done projects initiated by the previous administration. Unlike what another PDP president would have, he has instead decide to finish the ones started by PDP before the country will be filled with half done projects. PMB has initiated so many projects with likes of SUKUK bond, Abuja Light Rail system, there many road construction going on in almost all states, more reason whey he has to be reelected as completing old projects have taken out his time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA / Lagos Must Prove Seyi Tinubu Doesn’t Control Tollgates — Bode George / Impeachment: Majority Of Senators Supported Move Against Buhari - Bulkachuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.