Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed (16847 Views)

Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades / Fact Check: The Buhari Administration Started, Completed The Lagos–Ibadan Rail / Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by okekefabi(m): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
Is Sarrki and co in the house? I look forward to hear from them.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Shookonekilla: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
holytribe:

I will advice you to start thinking with your brain instead of your scrutum.
I can mention 3 project that was started during Obasanjo (pdp) and in which was also not completed by the otueke Dullard (pdp).
Moreover, if there was no defect in Jonathan's administration, the masses would not have voted for a change in which you are enjoying now.
So bros, use your brain

You talk too much
Did get flaunt objs projects as his?

All we have seen is buhari flaunt projects started by previous administration which he completed
You really are very dumb
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Shookonekilla: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
holytribe:

I will advice you to start thinking with your brain instead of your scrutum.
I can mention 3 project that was started during Obasanjo (pdp) and in which was also not completed by the otueke Dullard (pdp).
Moreover, if there was no defect in Jonathan's administration, the masses would not have voted for a change in which you are enjoying now.
So bros, use your brain

You talk too much

All 2e have seen is buhari flaunt projects started by previous administration
You really are very dumb
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by TGM2015: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
ifiokjohn:
if u cannot vote for pdp then pls dont vote for apc. Instead vote sowore or any other party apart from the two main party
Sowore just like Ribadu has lost the once known glory. He has jettison the main reason I love him (investigative journalism) on the platter of going into politics. Premium Times has taken over the space. I cannot trust him to sustain the course of Nigeria against his self interest.

Do you know that the fall of Jonathan started because of his self interest to return for second term? He allowed Boko Haram to flourish because it will favour his reelection, allow corruption to strife because of the same reason, forced Sanusi out of office because of same reason (cashless policy), plunge this country into financial difficulties (recession) because of his reelection bid, compromised our national security because of same reason, we lost hundreds of thousand souls, indirectly, just because of the same reason...

I remember vividly my statement on the last election, I said if Jonathan wins... It shows that God is not a justice God and care less about the lost of innocent souls occasioned by Jonathan deliberate inactions.

Definitely, Sowore is out of equation because he has abandoned the good work I personally know him for, for politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by ifiokjohn(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
1. So why didn't the previous administration not complete those projects ! When you can answer that question, your dead party will have the moral right to ask any question. Education - zero, Roads - zero, Health sector - zero, Even traffic lights in Abuja - zero.

2. Your mother that gave birth to you and abandoned you, does she deserve the same praise as the woman, who picked you up from the gutter and trained you to be the man that you are today. Bros, abeg try use your brain.

since jonathan did not start any project or completed any project i want to ask you then to tell us project started and completed by buhari?
Note: don't say buhari is completing projects of pass govt because u, urself said pdp had none
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Softness147: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
TheAngry1:
He initiated Jonathan's ouster from Aso Rock, supervised it and completed it. Now, the dumb mofo is hiding in political oblivion in Otueke, growing pot belly from money stolen from our commonwealth.

Like ue name sounds,anger will kill u soon
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by holytribe(m): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
Shookonekilla:

You talk too much

All 2e have seen is buhari flaunt projects started by previous administration
You really are very dumb
Oga "Solomon" , it's not about who started it but he who completes it; get the praise.
Am back to work

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by shedy03(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
holytribe:

Am not a member of any political party but please mention a tangible good project in which PDP did during their wasted 16years rule. Please don't mention telecommunication
The phone and telecom service u are using to post anti-PDP trash here is PDP achievement.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by TheAngry1: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
Softness147:

Like ue name sounds,anger will kill u soon

Anger has already started eating you up
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by buharitill2023: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
eyeview:
As usual, they have resorted to insults and name calling and has failed to even answer a simple question.
Just name three
with meagre resources, buhari has constructed 700km of road and 650km rehabilitated
And your ineffectual buffoon with $393b could not construct 1km of road.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Oju4190: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
I think Reno omokri is sick......He should be thanking this Government for completing the Abandoned Project initiated by the so called Jonathan Government.Reno should pinpoint one project initiated by Goodluck in the entire south south.....None. He forget to note that Government is all about Continuity.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by ifiokjohn(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
TGM2015:

Sowore just like Ribadu has lost the once known glory. He has jettison the main reason I love him (investigative) journalism on the platter of going into politics. Premium Times has taken over the space. I can trust him to sustain the course of Nigeria against is self interest.

Do you know that the fall on Jonathan start because of his self interest on returning for second term. He allowed Boko Haram to flourish because it will favour his reelection, allow corruption to strife because of same reasons, force Sanusi out of office because of same reason, plunge this country into financial difficulties (recession) because of his reelection bid, comprise our national security because of same reasons, we lost hundred of thousands souls indirectly, just because of the same reason...

I remember vividly my statement on the last election, I said if Jonathan won... It shows God is not a justice God and care less on about the lost innocent souls occasioned by Jonathan deliberate inactions.

Definitely, Sowore is out of equation because he has abandoned the good work I personally know him for, for politics.
you said u knew sowore for good works as a jonalist . Dont u think we need good people in our politic that can change the way politics is done in our country?
me i think if sowore is good as u said then lets vote for him because of we keep voting bad people then ntin fr us.

I agree jonathan was a failure bt also buhari has failed.
Many have died, many has lost zheir jobs and money have been stolen too. Remenber maina, remenber daura.

Also remenba majority of apc menbers were pdp members and their also looted nigeria dry..

what m saying is that we need a change from the both

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by KaptainAfrika: 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
1. I will repeat my analogy again.

If your mother that gave birth to you, abandoned you, does she deserve the same praise as the woman, who picked you up from the gutter and trained you to be the man that you are today.

2. Where did I say GEJ didn't start or complete a project, I asked where are the projects that PDP Govts started AND COMPLETED. I don't mind them starting a project, I AM JUST ASKING IN THE 16 YEARS OF THEIR RULE, WHICH ONES DID THEY ACTUALLY COMPLETE ?

3. Let me come down to your level, when you start eating, if you don't finish the food, what do you call that ? what if someone else, comes and finishes your food, who will the cook be happy with ? you who wasted the food or the person that finished the food.

4. A person who wastes resources, has no right to ask another how he or she uses the same resources available to them. PDP HAD 16 YEARS TO MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN BUT FAILED WOEFULLY.

ifiokjohn:
since jonathan did not start any project or completed any project i want to ask you then to tell us project started and completed by buhari?
Note: don't say buhari is completing projects of pass govt because u, urself said pdp had none
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by buharitill2023: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
ifiokjohn:
buharitill2023:
with meagre resources, buhari has constructed 700km of road and 650km rehabilitated
And your ineffectual buffoon with $393b could not construct 1km of road.
also ajaokuta steel mill started and completed by buhari.
5 Fertilizer company initiated and completed by buhari
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by buharitill2023: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
shedy03:

The phone and telecom service u are using to post anti-PDP trash here is PDP achievement.
so my phone that I use my hard earned money to buy is PDP.

Hahahahahahahaha,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist will not kill us with their foolishness.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by holytribe(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
shedy03:

Another "Reno" spotted. Continue to fool yourself. Mention another one and I hope you won't say PHCN undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Shookonekilla: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
holytribe:

Oga "Solomon" , it's not about who started it but he who completes it; get the praise.
Am back to work

Talkative

Just talking nonsense
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Maket: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
Abuja Kaduna railway was conceived by Obasanjo and finished by GEJ according to this MUMU Yet him Gej failed to commission it.
Some people thinks we are all fool in this country.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by klimkid: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
It hurts me when i see young NIgerian youths paying attention to Reno's lies. Reno is just angry because his boss is not more in power. What about the NSIP Programs, what of the Abuja light rail and completed roads such as calabar katsina Ala highway, Road project in zamfara.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Maket: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
TGM2015:
I think the same question should go to PDP. Though we have few projects/good policies started and completed/implemented by this administration, majority of the projects/policies were abandoned and uncompleted project/policies of previous government.

They also claimed that all the projects have been fully paid for by them. The claims which in all sincerity might be true but the reality shows that those fully paid projects were neither done nor up to 50% completed before this administration took over. Just like Lagos-Ibadan and Sagamu-Benin expressway, these roads have been fully paid for by Obasanjo on two occasions and Jonathan on another occasion, but we know there was no work except huge debt on those roads as at the time they left. Same way PDP raised over 300% of the total cost for building their National headquarters and paid fully for it while some contractors claims they still owe them. We know the completion rate of the building as at today.

I personally cannot reject the lesser evil (APC) to accept a well established greater evil (PDP). No sensible person should advocate for PDP returns to national and states treasuries. If I must reject APC as it stands now definitely not for PDP and as at now I am yet to see a better alternatives. Maybe before January 2019 better alternative may suffice.
A patriot had spoken.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Kenneth10110(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
All those you see supporting Buhari are his agents don't be fooled with the achievements they list because it has no impact to the Economy. Sai baba if only he promises to change for good in 2019 but we're kinda tired of his promise.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by ifiokjohn(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
buharitill2023:
also ajaokuta steel mill started and completed by buhari.
5 Fertilizer company initiated and completed by buhari
you knw u are lying bt continue...U said jonathan did not construct one road? what if i name five roads constructed and commission by jonathan most especiallx in the north? What will u say?

buhari did not start or renovate any ajaokuta steel mill

I dont know abt ur no3 bt i will check.

i agree jonathan was a failure bt to say jona did not construct one road is clear injustice to his person
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by FTjnr(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
Ipob pigs are bags of deplorables

boooohari is a gworo-chewing foooooolani moooooooslim terrorist and his supporters are useful idiots.

insha allah, amin!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by ifiokjohn(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
KaptainAfrika:

If your mother that gave birth to you, abandoned you, does she deserve the same praise as the woman, who picked you up from the gutter and trained you to be the man that you are today.

2. Where did I say GEJ didn't start or complete a project, I asked where are the projects that PDP Govts started AND COMPLETED. I don't mind them starting a project, I AM JUST ASKING IN THE 16 YEARS OF THEIR RULE, WHICH ONES DID THEY ACTUALLY COMPLETE ?

3. Let me come down to your level, when you start eating, if you don't finish the food, what do you call that ? what if someone else, comes and finishes your food, who will the cook be happy with ? you whobr wasted the food or the person that finished the food.

4. A person who wastes resources, has no right to ask another how he or she uses the same resources available to them. PDP HAD 16 YEARS TO MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN BUT FAILED WOEFULLY.

bros jonathan and pdp were failures i agree bt u will always agree with me that apc has failed too.
During jonathan period the economy was not bad and even rice was 7-9 thousand per bag, hw much is it now?
Or is that jonathan fault to?
Millions have lost their jobs since buhari came in or is that jonathan fault too?

your analogy do not make sense because u cant use that situation forthis.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by rock003: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
TheAngry1:

I am so useful to myself to the point that I am amazed that God picked an area boy like me and polished my life. You are the one who should be bothered about your senseless addiction to stupidity.

You aren't polishing anything. You are only racing towards your early grave. Please don't slow down. Increase your speed. Rest in Pieces in Advance.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by rock003: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
windwayltd:
with all these abounded and non financed project scattered all over the federation by your PIG DE PIG (PDP) you still take Nigerians as fools. The have to be completed and made a reality than a ridicule to the country before advancing OK go joing your guy Nyesom wike and leave Buhari alone he is not your class. Ewu Good-luck Jonathan.

SAI BABA
PROUDLYDUHARIST

You are the one taking people for fools here. I challenge you to mention just three projects started and completed by buhari.

Please prove that you aren't daft by providing a sensible, focused response
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by shedy03(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
holytribe:

Another "Reno" spotted. Continue to fool yourself. Mention another one and I hope you won't say PHCN undecided
2 Federal universities in each region, Almajiri schools in the north, numerous roads across the country, some of them in fct. etc etc. mention just one APCs achievement.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by ifiokjohn(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
KaptainAfrika:

3. Let me come down to your level, when you start eating, if you don't finish the food, what do you call that ? what if someone else, comes and finishes your food, who will the cook be happy with ? you whobr wasted the food or the person that finished the food.

bros jonathan and pdp were failures i agree bt u will always agree with me that apc has failed too.
During jonathan period the economy was not bad and even rice was 7-9 thousand per bag, hw much is it now?
Or is that jonathan fault to?
Millions have lost their jobs since buhari came in or is that jonathan fault too?

your analogy do not make sense because u cant use that situation forthis....

u also forgot that 95 percent of apc members were in pdp, 70 percent of buhari's ministers were pdp members so we can also say apc contributed to our woes.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by obi58: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
tesppidd:
Initiated, Started and Completed.

These are 3 words which people like Reno consistently use to confuse and fool people with very low IQ's like ipob's and wailers.

Infact any government which abandons numerous uncompleted projects and goes for new ones is an enemical government to democracy and progress.

Imagine if a country has got 1000 uncompleted projects done with government funds; and then a successive government abandons them just for a political course?

God will punish that government.

With so many uncompleted projects in transport, health, education, power and sports lying all over the place,

President Buhari should be given accolades for not initiating new ones.

The key take-away from the article anyway is that;

Jonathan had $394 billion.

Buhari has had $94 billion.

That is a whooping difference of $300 billion.

Enough to build us a new country yet we do not have power.

Pastor Reno Omokri oya tell us.

Why not tell the complete story?

PMB has had 94bn from oil but how much has he borrowed?
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by buharitill2023: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
ifiokjohn:
you knw u are lying bt continue...U said jonathan did not construct one road? what if i name five roads constructed and commission by jonathan most especiallx in the north? What will u say?

buhari did not start or renovate any ajaokuta steel mill

I dont know abt ur no3 bt i will check.

i agree jonathan was a failure bt to say jona did not construct one road is clear injustice to his person
your ineffectual buffoon claimed kano road until kwakwaso rebuffed him.
So which other road in north.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Kamanuozuzu: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
TheAngry1:
He initiated Jonathan's ouster from Aso Rock, supervised it and completed it. Now, the dumb mofo is hiding in political oblivion in Otueke, growing pot belly from money stolen from our commonwealth.

He said 3, and u just put down 1. 2 more to go.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by shedy03(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
buharitill2023:
so my phone that I use my hard earned money to buy is PDP.

Hahahahahahahaha,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist will not kill us with their foolishness.
Without PDPs advancement policies, even with your money you won't have been able to acquire the phone.
Unlike APC, PDP is a party that could take Nigeria to the moon.
All you APC supporters know best is foul language, and killings. There was nothing like this against d opposition during PDPs era.
God will do it for the innocent Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Plans 6-Month Petrol Stockpile Ahead Of Subsidy Removal / Niger-Delta Ministry Completes Ondo Cassava Processing Plant After 8 Years / Thugs Storm Osun APC Secretariat (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.