Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed (16833 Views)

Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades / Fact Check: The Buhari Administration Started, Completed The Lagos–Ibadan Rail / Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by AllHailBiafra(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarkin:
God punish this jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pig of Bia-fra terrorist man!!

Corrupt bastard.

In saner climes he and thiefnathan would be hanged already!!

- All salary arrears paid up
- All contractual debts paid up
- All Pension arrears paid up
- All money owed Biafran war veterans paid off
- Almost known treasury leakages sealed up
- Treasury thieves being investigated and prosecuted
- Recession overcome within one year
- The foreign reserve keeps growing despite low oil price
- Inflation is reducing
- The Capital market rated highest globally
- The ease of doing business rated high
- Greatly reduced food import bills
- Greatly increased Internal Revenue Generation drive
- Revamped and more effective tax regime
- More efficient and more responsible Civil Service
- All Federal roads being reconstructed across the Country
- Fast rails being constructed between the state capitals
- Gas pipeline being laid from South to Abuja, Kaduna and Kano
- 13 Modular Refineries being built in ND
- Private Financing for our three Refineries being negotiated
- Private Refineries to collocate with the existing Refineries being concluded
- Influx of foreign companies increasing
- Increased investments by domestic investors
- The Electricity Generating capacity at 7000 MW
- Transmission Capacity at 7000 MW
- Distribution capacity being restructured to inject more capital and expertise
- The economy of Nigeria being Restructured from oil based to Agric, Solid Mineral and Manufacture based
- Boko Haram now a distant ding in the orchestra of general quietude
- IPOB now a mute idea ready for discussions at the right time
- Niger Delta Avengers now reduced from a movement to Madam’s Patie military wing for retaining her loot.
- Military vehicles sourced from a Nigeria car manufacturer for the first time
These are not propositions; all these and more will be on the Curriculum Vitae of PMB in the 2019 Presidential Elections. And he did not achieve these by fluke, he was deliberate; the economy he inherited was dire. The country was running on one cylinder and the engine had just coughed its last, the engine was dead and the ”plane” was adrift.
I know all these achievements won’t make meaning to wailers because they are not putting money directly into your pockets. I know that is the only achievements Nigerians recognise. The amount of money individuals grab into their pockets.
Is it that you don't understand English or that you just decided to entertain Nairalanders with comical entertainment?
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Bishop4real: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
3 is too much nah, let him mention just one.

Can you mention the ones started & completed by former PDP administration within three years?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by VicHots(f): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
I am sorry this guy doesn't know what governance is all about!
What's the essence of initiating new project when uncompleted & abandoned ones abounds due to corruption?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by holytribe(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
shedy03:

2 Federal universities in each region, Almajiri schools in the north, numerous roads across the country, some of them in fct. etc etc. mention just one APCs achievement.
Now i know the reason why you are arguing blindly. You are only versatile with the North and Fct. Let me educate you a bit. Nigeria is divided into 6 geopolitical zones so when talking about infrastructural development, it must be equal in all zones. Mention one good road in SW except Benin-Ore road, kindly travel from Abuja to Lagos, your experience on that route will give you nightmares. mention 2 Federal universities in SW, what happened to Power despite billions of dollars ruined into it etc.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Sarkin: 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Is it that you don't understand English or that you just decided to entertain Nairalanders with comical entertainment?
God p+n$sh the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of bi@f-ra

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by buharitill2023: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
shedy03:

Without PDPs advancement policies, even with your money you won't have been able to acquire the phone.
Unlike APC, PDP is a party that could take Nigeria to the moon.
All you APC supporters know best is foul language, and killings. There was nothing like this against d opposition during PDPs era.
God will do it for the innocent Nigerians.
everybody are using Android phone today, even my children are using Android phone, my daughter of 6yrs old is using Android, my old mother is using Android phone, everybody.
thanks to APC government.
Is this same business I was doing for the past 6yrs that I could only afford Nokia phone.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by princechurchill(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
phabulux:

You yeebos may cry all you like, the pdp hausa you want elected won't be elected, nor will any of you ffuckers, till kingdom come, in this country.

Do us all a favour and die a very painful death!cheesy

Says a man whose brethren is ready to kill them and inherit 72 virgins abeg stay with your leaders there, we igbos since 1967 war is far more developed in all sectors more than you and alamajiri brothers listen to your emir of Kano he will tell you more
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by phabulux: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
princechurchill:

Says a man whose brethren is ready to kill them and inherit 72 virgins abeg stay with your leaders there, we igbos since 1967 war is far more developed in all sectors more than you and alamajiri brothers listen to your emir of Kano he will tell you more

Ah ah ah! Idiotic liar! I served in Orlu, Imo State. How developed are you?
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by princechurchill(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
phabulux:

Ah ah ah! Idiotic liar! I served in Orlu, Imo State. How developed are you?

Listen to the lamentations of Emir of Kano my dear alamajiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarkin:

Corrupt bastard.

- Inflation is reducing
- The economy of Nigeria being Restructured from oil based to Agric, Solid Mineral and Manufacture based
- Niger Delta Avengers now reduced from a movement to Madam’s Patie military wing for retaining her loot.
These are not propositions; all these and more will be on the Curriculum Vitae of PMB in the 2019 Presidential Elections. And he did not achieve these by fluke, he was deliberate; the economy he inherited was dire. The country was running on one cylinder and the engine had just coughed its last, the engine was dead and the ”plane” was adrift.
I know all these achievements won’t make meaning to wailers because they are not putting money directly into your pockets. I know that is the only achievements Nigerians recognise. The amount of money individuals grab into their pockets.
This one thinks everyone is a zombie like him.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by godox2(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Any one asking this question is not reasonable enough.
Nigerians need a COMPLETED project, irrespective of who started it.
We have millions of abandoned or uncompleted people oriented projects in this country, completing and comissioning it for people to use is what matters for instance, During OBJ's admin in 70's, he laid a standard rail line from Ajaokuta to Delta state for the purpose of shipping products from Ajaokuta steel mill, for export, that rail line was not used for a day, this govt came and renovate it and will soon put it to use for conveying PASSENGERS, pending when Ajaokuta will start work, is it a wrong thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by AllHailBiafra(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bishop4real:

Can you mention the ones started & completed by former PDP administration within three years?
You're either a hypocrite, A novice, A visitor or an idiot for even asking the question. Have any Northern criminals that called themselves politicians ever deemed it necessary to site any academic mechanism in their Region like Jonathan did? Instead they kept deceiving their vulnerable minorities, telling them that their lives are better off as terrorists thereby arming them and they abandoned the schools built for them by Jonathan. Yet the ingrates and animals still believes that their criminal politicians loves them and Jonathan hates them. How much was a bag of rice sold during Jonathan and how much is it sold now? What about other food commodities? Fuel, exchange rate, importation ease etc. In fact just admit that your Idle Buhari is a total failure in all aspects except terrorism.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by ifiokjohn(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
buharitill2023:
your ineffectual buffoon claimed kano road until kwakwaso rebuffed him.
So which other road in north.
i will make my research and show u more roads and schools jonathan did..

Same kwakwaso in pdp or wat?
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by thewesternking: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
TGM2015:

Sowore just like Ribadu has lost the once known glory. He has jettison the main reason I love him (investigative journalism) on the platter of going into politics. Premium Times has taken over the space. I cannot trust him to sustain the course of Nigeria against his self interest.

Do you know that the fall of Jonathan started because of his self interest to return for second term? He allowed Boko Haram to flourish because it will favour his reelection, allow corruption to strife because of the same reason, forced Sanusi out of office because of same reason (cashless policy), plunge this country into financial difficulties (recession) because of his reelection bid, compromised our national security because of same reason, we lost hundreds of thousand souls, indirectly, just because of the same reason...

I remember vividly my statement on the last election, I said if Jonathan wins... It shows that God is not a justice God and care less about the lost of innocent souls occasioned by Jonathan deliberate inactions.

Definitely, Sowore is out of equation because he has abandoned the good work I personally know him for, for politics.
Sowore is just in it for cool cash.
He will probably be a bigger thief than PDP.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by thewesternking: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
godox2:
Any one asking this question is not reasonable enough.
Nigerians need a COMPLETED project, irrespective of who started it.
We have millions of abandoned or uncompleted people oriented projects in this country, completing and comissioning it for people to use is what matters for instance, During OBJ's admin in 70's, he laid a standard rail line from Ajaokuta to Delta state for the purpose of shipping products from Ajaokuta steel mill, for export, that rail line was not used for a day, this govt came and renovate it and will soon put it to use for conveying PASSENGERS, pending when Ajaokuta will start work, is it a wrong thing?

Thank you my brother.
Politicians are using us to play ball.
Should a new administration start a new project when already existing ones have not been completed?
Wasting time and our valuable resources.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by eyeview: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
buharitill2023:
with meagre resources, buhari has constructed 700km of road and 650km rehabilitated
And your ineffectual buffoon with $393b could not construct 1km of road.
Please can u list where these roads are cos i know that the ones that were captured in previous budgets are yet to commence or completed.
Whereas i can show you roads done under previous govt
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by AllHailBiafra(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarkin:
God p+n$sh the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of bi@f-ra
God does not punish peace loving people. But He will surely punish and destroy turbulent and yobbish entity like Arewa terrorists.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Oluwatosin678(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarkin:

Corrupt bastard.

- Inflation is reducing

You need JESUS
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Grayxme: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
Reno is confusing Nigerians, we don't really know if he is a pastor or a politician, its glaring that he dislike the Buhari led government, is only a novice and a blind being that will ask such remark about this working administration, he is doing all of this because there is nothing left for him to suck from.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Prettysophy: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Limitednow:

https://www.headlineng.com/name-3-projects-initiated-started-completed-jonathans-aide-buhari/

You don'thave a tv? You've not been reading where have you been really

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Sarkin: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
God does not punish peace loving people. But He will surely punish and destroy turbulent and yobbish entity like Arewa terrorists.
with ya terrorist leader that is hiding and eating sharwama in Ghana.
Ipob terrorists are irredeemable and chronic terrorists.
And I am igbo BTW

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Prettysophy: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
Limitednow:

https://www.headlineng.com/name-3-projects-initiated-started-completed-jonathans-aide-buhari/

he needs Jesus because you asked him to list them and now he's listing them for you??

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by muxyray(m): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarkin:

Corrupt bastard.

- Inflation is reducing
Boy in a saner clime..
You should be in reformatory
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Splashme: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
vanbonattel:
Buharri has really completed more than 3 projects

Recession , completed
Insecurity , completed
Sacking of Nigerian workers , completed.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by maasoap(m): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
The word INITIATED is unfortunate especially coming from someone like Reno Omokri. At a time when over 10,000 uncompleted federal projects litre everywhere in Nigeria.
It's really unfortunate for Reno to still want Nigeria presidents to continue the practice of abandoning projects just because it wasn't them or their parties that started the projects. Look at Rivers state multi billions mono rail project rotting away under Wike. Shame!
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by maasoap(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
muxyray:

Boy in a saner clime..
You should be in reformatory

But those are the facts. You bring out the ones that false on the list
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by maasoap(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
You're either a hypocrite, A novice, A visitor or an idiot for even asking the question. Have any Northern criminals that called themselves politicians ever deemed it necessary to site any academic mechanism in their Region like Jonathan did? Instead they kept deceiving their vulnerable minorities, telling them that their lives are better off as terrorists thereby arming them and they abandoned the schools built for them by Jonathan. Yet the ingrates and animals still believes that their criminal politicians loves them and Jonathan hates them. How much was a bag of rice sold during Jonathan and how much is it sold now? What about other food commodities? Fuel, exchange rate, importation ease etc. In fact just admit that your Idle Buhari is a total failure in all aspects except terrorism.

Simple question, you went on ranting. You ended up saying nothing. Are you on crack?
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by AllHailBiafra(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarkin:
with ya terrorist leader that is hiding and eating sharwama in Ghana.
Ipob terrorists are irredeemable and chronic terrorists.
And I am igbo BTW
You're an Igbo? grin If actually your mother told you that you're an Igbo, I challenge you to confront her with a very tough question in a very mean mood on how she came about the pregnancy that produced you, you would be shocked at the shameful disclosure she will make to you about how she had lived in the North and how she had one Fulani boyfriend who later got her pregnant before she ran back to the man you thought is your father and you're the result of that pregnancy by the Fulani terrorist. If you doubt it further, I still challenge you to go for DNA test. You don't belong here man, you belong to the Animal kingdom (ZOO) grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by Sarkin: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
You're an Igbo? grin If actually your mother told you that you're an Igbo, I challenge you to confront her with a very tough question in a very mean mood on how she came about the pregnancy that produced you, you would be shocked at the shameful disclosure she will make you about how she lived in the North and how she had Fulani boyfriend who later got her pregnant before she ran back to the man you thought is your father. If you doubt it further, I still challenge you to go for DNA test. You don't belong here man, you belong to the Animal kingdom (ZOO) grin grin
that doesn't. Change the fact that God will punish all the jobless aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists from Satan that wants to dismantle our beautiful nation.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by maasoap(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
AllHailBiafra:

The question is a very useless question. There are too many abandoned projects in Nigeria, as long as successful administrations are ready to complete them, it will be healthy development for Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by AllHailBiafra(m): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sarkin:
that doesn't. Change the fact that God will punish all the jobless aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists from Satan that wants to dismantle our beautiful nation.
So you even know that you are a terrorist by blood fertility? grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed by BigIyanga: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
TGM2015:
I think the same question should go to PDP. Though we have few projects/good policies started and completed/implemented by this administration, majority of the projects/policies were abandoned and uncompleted project/policies of previous government.

They also claimed that all the projects have been fully paid for by them. The claims which in all sincerity might be true but the reality shows that those fully paid projects were neither done nor up to 50% completed before this administration took over. Just like Lagos-Ibadan and Sagamu-Benin expressway, these roads have been fully paid for by Obasanjo on two occasions and Jonathan on another occasion, but we know there was no work except huge debt on those roads as at the time they left. Same way PDP raised over 300% of the total cost for building their National headquarters and paid fully for it while some contractors claims they still owe them. We know the completion rate of the building as at today.

I personally cannot reject the lesser evil (APC) to accept a well established greater evil (PDP). No sensible person should advocate for PDP returns to national and states treasuries. If I must reject APC as it stands now definitely not for PDP and as at now I am yet to see a better alternatives. Maybe before January 2019 better alternative may suffice.
Keep deceiving urself.
In Naija GDP was less than $200bn, PDP grew it by 150% to $500bn
In 1999, Minimum wage was less than 200, PDP increased it N18k 900%
PDP established EFCC and ICPC- GMB loves to those
1999 450K phone lines, PDP grew it to over 100m
1999 Foreign reserve was less than $3bn, PDP grew it to over $40bn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo: MKO Abiola Was Denied Presidency Because Of ‘Bad Belle’ / Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election / Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.