Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Why Is It That Girls Throw Guys Love In Their Faces - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Girls Throw Guys Love In Their Faces (1228 Views)

Poll: Girls Throw Guys Love In Their Faces

TRUE: 77% (7 votes)
FALSE: 22% (2 votes)
NONE OF THE ABOVE: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Why Do Guys Love Yansh/booty??? (picture) / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Girls Throw Guys Love In Their Faces by derinsola(f): 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2007
WHY IS IT THAT WHEN A MAN TELLS A GIRL ABOUT HIS TRUE FEELINGS THE GIRLS END UP THROWING HIS LUV IN HIS FACE

THAN KEEPING IT? I  KNOW OF A GIRL WHO A GUY TOLD THAT HE LOVED AND SHOWED HER THIS LUV WHOLE HEARTEDLY WITH OUT CHEATING ON HER BUT SHE CHEATED ON HIM AND NOW SHE IS ASKING FOR A COME BACK
angry
Re: Why Is It That Girls Throw Guys Love In Their Faces by whiteNkem(f): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2007
I don't believe that any normal girl would react like that!

You say the guy is all sweet , lovable and kind and the girl is a biatch. Well, I find it hard to get this kind of girl. I'm not saying there aren't girls like this, but most are mentally balanced.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Throw Guys Love In Their Faces by iice(f): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2007
So maybe she loved some aspects/xteristic of his, so maybe she's deluded like some people. So maybe she was basking in the glow of the first blush of love but got tired of it. Sometimes you just don't know whats up with people, thats why i always stress communication. . .
Re: Why Is It That Girls Throw Guys Love In Their Faces by cuteass1(f): 2:44am On Apr 01, 2007
I don't think the right word should be "girls" because both sex (males and females) are accusable of that act.

In my book, cheating on your spouse is a no no, i don't feel its excuseable but that doesn't mean i'm blind to the fact that it does happen and sometimes due to circumstances we forgive and give the person a second chance

why?? because we're human and are liable to making mistakes once in a while, it doesn't make it OK but it sure helps you think straight after the anger has cooled down

I've come to realize that though someone says they love you, it doesn't erase their capability of hurting you, its their way of owning up to their mistakes and taking responsibility that counts

it hurts, i know but there's no perfect human being on earth.
it kills some of the trust in the relationship but its not impossible to re-build the trust wink

But if her infidelity would be difficult to forgive, as in him bringing it up every minute of the day or not being able to relax with her because the memory keeps flashing back or him worrying every moment "who knows what she's up to"? then i do advice they part ways, even remain friends but nothing more sad

if she heartily pleads for his forgiveness, and he can sincerely forgive her , its difficult but not impossible, then giving her a second chance is not such a bad idea wink
Re: Why Is It That Girls Throw Guys Love In Their Faces by derinsola(f): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2007
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]BUT SHE HAS BEEN DOING IT CONTINUOUSLY THAT EVEN A GIRL WAS BEATEN COS OF HER.

DO YOU STILL ASK THE GUY TO FORGIVE HER,
Re: Why Is It That Girls Throw Guys Love In Their Faces by ugodaniel(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2007
Its really very very funny when something like that happens. I mean i also know a lot og guys that starts misbehaving the moment a girl declares her desire openly to him

Like Cute-ass rightly mentioned, it works in both ways and shouldnt be seen as an only girl stuff.

I am of the belief that if a girl messes up and comes back later pleading for forgiveness, she sould be given a 2nd chance! BUT, i repeat but, the circumstances surrounding her earlier withrawal should be thoroughly looked into adn necessary actions taken to forestall another occurence.

Problem with most of these is that most guys love the statement that "A bird in hand is worth 2 in da bush!"
Re: Why Is It That Girls Throw Guys Love In Their Faces by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2007
you know lt is very funny there is this saying that you don,t know what you have untill you realise lt is waht you really need also you don't know and realise what you have until you see lt blossoming in the arms of someone else.you can't eat your cake and have lt kiss
Re: Why Is It That Girls Throw Guys Love In Their Faces by Vieira(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2007
I believe you should NEVER show to much love. It always backfires.

Try and keep your feelings under control.

Trust it works out better that way.

(1) (Reply)

He was the best man / How Long Can U Leave Your Husband Alone At Home. / Should I Let Her Taste The Waters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.