Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,511 members, 7,770,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:54 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (292158 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Gptech(m): 6:52am On Aug 25, 2018
honsule:
Wants to install twrp
Try this toolkit, easiest way so far but selective sometimes. Take note, you must flash dm Verity the moment your phone boots to TWRP before rebooting your phone. This is to avoid bootloop.
http://en.miui.com/thread-539883-1-1.html
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 25, 2018
..... Registered ®
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2018
Gptech:

Congrats.

thanks man. cool
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2018
Gptech:

Try this toolkit, easiest way so far but selective sometimes. Take note, you must flash dm Verity the moment your phone boots to TWRP before rebooting your phone. This is to avoid bootloop.
http://en.miui.com/thread-539883-1-1.html

what about this? Note: It is imperative, that you flash BETA-SuperSU v2.79 SR3 to avoid bootlooping, as it will patch the DM-verity,
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Mfunkynation(m): 8:43am On Aug 25, 2018
honsule:
I EVENTUALLY INSTALLED THE DRIVER AND INSTANTLY, IT IS UNLOCKED. THANKS
i try to unlock this morning and it display that i have to wait for 343 hours. Did u wait before unlocking?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 8:51am On Aug 25, 2018
Mfunkynation:
i try to unlock this morning and it display that i have to wait for 343 hours. Did u wait before unlocking?

I DIDN'T O. Mine was instantly. screen shot yours lets see
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by sureteeboy(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2018
honsule:

i switched it off yesternight, this morning is still there but not too noticeable, it has reduced.

Download Cf.lumen on playstore. Select Master filter mode - Custom. Reduce the 3 RGB levels till your phone's light get slightly dim. Mine worked at 0.312 each, I learnt the app works properly with root at even 0.902, but I'm just about to root my device as well.

honsule:
I EVENTUALLY INSTALLED THE DRIVER AND INSTANTLY, IT IS UNLOCKED. THANKS

Pls, is the driver already contained in that MI Unlock tool or we still have to download it separately?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2018
sureteeboy:

Pls, is the driver already contained in that MI Unlock tool or we still have to download it separately?

It is inside the folder. U don't need to download

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Gptech(m): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2018
honsule:

what about this? Note: It is imperative, that you flash BETA-SuperSU v2.79 SR3 to avoid bootlooping, as it will patch the DM-verity,
Then you should download dm Verity from another source, I prefer rooting with Magisk.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nu3L(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2018
honsule:
i know i have tried unlocking my RN 4 before and it was unsuccessful. no msg came in. which other easy way can i unlock it, because i want to root the phone

Download the Latest Version of the Unlock tool, try to unlock and you'll be given the number of hours you will have to wait...try again after the hours have exhausted
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nu3L(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2018
Hello Everyone

please who has installed Miui10 on RNote5A prime, I have downloaded the rom on my Pc...i just want to know if there are any bugs before i upgrade..thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Mfunkynation(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2018
honsule:

I DIDN'T O. Mine was instantly. screen shot yours lets see
hmmm, the screenshot has refuse to display when i upload it.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Mfunkynation(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2018
Nu3L:
Hello Everyone

please who has installed Miui10 on RNote5A prime, I have downloaded the rom on my Pc...i just want to know if there are any bugs before i upgrade..thanks
i bet that's not a Global stable Rom update?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2018
Gptech:

Then you should download dm Verity from another source, I prefer rooting with Magisk.

how does the Magisk work?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2018
Nu3L:

Download the Latest Version of the Unlock tool, try to unlock and you'll be given the number of hours you will have to wait...try again after the hours have exhausted

i have unlocked my phone
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by CuteMaro(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Guyz please i need some advice. I am looking at getting the Redmi Note5 AI but i am torn between the chinese and global version. Apart from lte band, Does the Chinese version receive normal OTA updates if its on a global rom?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
CuteMaro:
Guyz please i need some advice. I am looking at getting the Redmi Note5 AI but i am torn between the chinese and global version. Apart from lte band, Does the Chinese version receive normal OTA updates if its on a global rom?

my advice, go for the global version, so that u won't end up being torn wink the other leg of the question sb else willl answer, i haven't used chinese version before lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Gptech:

like my phone is stucked in FASTBOOT. i just pressed the power button and lower key button and i ran the FLASHER TOOKIT mido v2. the link u gave me. 2. Plug your device in an ON-STATE via USB cable to your PC/Laptop.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by johnson4nosa(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
When u are on call your phone light is supposed to off or when it is close to ur ear but mine does off I got to Notice this yesterday redmi note 4x what do I do
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
johnson4nosa:
When u are on call your phone light is supposed to off or when it is close to ur ear but mine does off I got to Notice this yesterday redmi note 4x what do I do

Proximity sensor. Go to settings and use the search bar
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Gptech(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
honsule:

how does the Magisk work?
Chai, how I go explain now grin.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Gptech(m): 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
honsule:

like my phone is stucked in FASTBOOT. i just pressed the power button and lower key button and i ran the FLASHER TOOKIT mido v2. the link u gave me. 2. Plug your device in an ON-STATE via USB cable to your PC/Laptop.
Still on this? If it's not working then use this link.
http://en.miui.com/thread-646861-1-1.html
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
Gptech:

Still on this? If it's not working then use this link.

am on stage 2. i should press volume key up or down? fast boot or the other
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Gptech(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
honsule:

Press power button+ volume down simultaneously to go into fastboot mode.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Gptech(m): 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
honsule:

I modified post, there's a link now.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Gptech:

I modified post, there's a link now.

Noted. Thanks. using SuperSU 2.82 latest one, hope no challenge
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by daamazing(m): 12:05am On Aug 26, 2018
Page 2000 loading... Let's go there cool
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Gptech(m): 6:16am On Aug 26, 2018
honsule:

Noted. Thanks. using SuperSU 2.82 latest one, hope no challenge
No challenge actually, but you'll enjoy Magisk better. Just download magisk , using same steps, flash magisk in place of SuperSU.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by johnson4nosa(m): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2018
GrandMufti:

Proximity sensor. Go to settings and use the search bar
Big thanks bro it work
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by lilclin(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2018
I heard flashing twrp on redmi 5 plus wipes internal storage. How true is this? Want to root asap...no strength to backup
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by johnson4nosa(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2018
My Redmi note 4x battery is draining very fast what do I do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.