Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (298641 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by jamoyakz: 11:21pm On Feb 13
GrandMufti:

Let it cool down completely. Any pending update?

I don't think there's any.... The phone has cool off completely but still refuses to charge nor come up
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 12:14am On Feb 14
jamoyakz:

I don't think there's any.... The phone has cool off completely but still refuses to charge nor come up

Contact Igemburg
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OkukoIgbo: 12:39pm On Feb 16
I later got mi11t pro day before yesterday, and my camera glass broke today.

Please, how can I replace it, I want to buy a replacement for it.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:19am On Feb 24
Hi guys
I just got a fairly used Redmi note 12 4G global "Tapaz". But, I noticed the following;
Play store is saying my phone is not certified and I cant seem to find workarounds to unlock the bootloader, it keeps saying visit xiaomi community to request for Mi unlock.
I will be glad if anyone can help me

Mod: Running on HyperOS v1.0.4..

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by nani667: 12:42pm On Feb 24
stephinnoyewole:
Hi guys
I just got a fairly used Redmi note 12 4G global "Tapaz". But, I noticed the following;
Play store is saying my phone is not certified and I cant seem to find workarounds to unlock the bootloader, it keeps saying visit xiaomi community to request for Mi unlock.
I will be glad if anyone can help me

Mod: Running on HyperOS v1.0.4..

Dyper OS for you...

Simply visit Mi community and start grinding 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼

When you attain level 5 you can apply for unlock 🔑
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by callydon(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24
nani667:

Dyper OS for you...

Seriously

Is this a new criteria?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by shobam1410(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24
Beautiful Weekend guys
I need help with my Redmi 8. The network of both sims just disappeared for over a week now and it has refused to come back. I removed the sims and put in a small phone, it was working there but once I returned them back, no service. I had to use WiFi to access Internet. I have tried everything I saw on Google to solve the problem all to no avail.

Can someone help me please? It really frustrating
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by nani667: 4:56pm On Feb 24
callydon:

Seriously

Is this a new criteria?

Yes sir.. that is how it is with Dyper OS ✅️

If you don't have the energy to grind level 5 on their community app jejely stay away from Xiaomi and their bugs🐛

Unless you are someone that isn't interested in unlocking bootloader 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Vikkioshio(f): 1:17am On Feb 25
Hi guys, please my redmi 9a has been hanging for the past few days now even after removing some apps and also the apps are no longer responding, thereby spending almost 30mins to get something done. Please can anyone help
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 3:07am On Feb 25
Vikkioshio:
Hi guys, please my redmi 9a has been hanging for the past few days now even after removing some apps and also the apps are no longer responding, thereby spending almost 30mins to get something done. Please can anyone help

Force reboot
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by kovic7(m): 10:27am On Feb 25
I need a redmi phone.

If u have for sale, my WhatsApp 0,7,0,6,1,7,5,9,0,five,seven
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ToshComputers: 9:46pm On Feb 25
nani667:

Dyper OS for you...

I got this after I applied for unlock from the community.
When I tried to add my Mi account again from developer mode, I get "Couldn't verify, try adding account later"
I have been trying since yesterday, I still get same response

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.