Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,206 members, 7,957,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Devil For A Husband - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Devil For A Husband (14490 Views)

A Husband's Secret (married To A Cheetah) / The Devil In The Suit / The Handsome Devil I Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devil For A Husband by omamush(f): 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
ehn Stephanie dissapoint me, I don't trust this tobi guy, thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Devil For A Husband by Ann2012(f): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ohhh nooo

Stephanie shouldn't have reduced herself to Austin's level, I don't trust Tobi at all
Re: Devil For A Husband by izaray(f): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Stephanie need to be very careful with this Tobi guy
Re: Devil For A Husband by mychiveous(f): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
What a shame, what kind of married woman sleeps with the first guy that gives her attention just cause she's not getting any from her husband? I think this was a test and she just failed it, if she was using her no6 she would have known Tobi knew too much about her and her marriage to be a coincidence.
Re: Devil For A Husband by omamush(f): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
mychiveous:
What a shame, what kind of married woman sleeps with the first guy that gives her attention just cause she's not getting any from her husband? I think this was a test and she just failed it, if she was using her no6 she would have known Tobi knew too much about her and her marriage to be a coincidence.

Stephanie really need to learn a big lesson about life, she's either naive or plainly foolish.
Re: Devil For A Husband by Fijumokesayo(f): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
This must be a dream, I mean the sex.
Re: Devil For A Husband by Mayreeyam(f): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
I think she is in a dreamland Cus if not she is been set up.
Re: Devil For A Husband by excelmerry: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
I've been following this story and I must say Stephanie's conduct is disgraceful. First marrying someone u're so sure doesn't love u, trying to take advantage of him in his inebriated state and finally going to bed with another man, really? To a certain point I understand the heart wants what it wants so it's OK to try and make ur husband fall in love with u even if it seems to others u're trying too hard..its how u feel, not everyone can understand that.
However, u can't force love hence u can't force the heart to love. When u put in too much energy into one thing, u tend to lose focus on other important aspects of life and urself. It's OK to let go sometimes and actually let the other person miss u cos u never realise what u have untill u lose it. I understand she couldn't help giving in to Tobi cos she was "sex starved" but that's why u shld never put yourself in situations that'll put u in jeopardy. Tobi could start blackmailing her to continue with him, I mean, he can do a whole lot of damage with this especially since he is still aspiring to become a big shot in d biz. Roniex2 Abeg grant Austin the power of 4givness cos this is an opportunity 4 him to quickly file for a divorce without hurting his reputation or career, afterall, he hasn't exactly been a model husband.

3 Likes

Re: Devil For A Husband by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Following.
Re: Devil For A Husband by roniex2(f): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
He slowly moved in and out of me as I closed my eyes and moaned. Moving in and out of me, the pain began to fade away. I looked up and saw Tobi’s mouth in an ‘O’ shape taking in a lot of pleasure. I let my nails sink into his back as he filled the whole of me. Rapidly, I felt myself build.

“Austin! Austin. Faster. Hmmm” I moaned as I shut my eyes. I felt him stop for a while and then continued. It was then I realized I just screamed Austin’s name. After eight more thrusts inside of me, I felt him still as he came and collapsed on top of me. He removed the full condom and entered a room I assumed to be a bathroom with it.
He then came out and went in again with his phone. I heard him whisper somethings but it wasn’t audible enough for me to hear. He was probably receiving a phone call from a friend; I thought and turned to see two teddy bears on the dresser. I looked at them surprised. I never knew men have a thing for teddy bears.
“Are you a fan of teddy bears?” I asked when he came out. He was shocked as he looked to the left and right before clearing his throat and answering me. “Erm. My sister likes them” “Really? She stays here?” I asked, looking interested. “She comes here once in a while. She is a student at LASU” “Nice one” I said as I looked round the room for something to cover myself. I was embarrassed I just had sex with someone I barely knew. I was supposed to be with only one man.

He slowly crawled back into bed and I couldn’t help but lean down to kiss his lips and then laid there for about fifteen minutes in complete silence, guilty conscience was beginning to prick me but I didn’t know if I should continue swimming in this sin or go back to my husband and confess to him. I didn’t know what to do. I was as confused as heck. “What do you want to do this evening?” He asked. “Ermm.. I don’t know, I should probably be heading home”
I said, standing up to go grab my clothes but he pulled me back into the sheets and spread apart my legs again. He kissed me ferociously. Gosh! He so much tasted like sin. “When last did you get this?” He asked, giving me a dazzling smile as he put on another condom. “I don’t know. It’s been long” I replied fidgetingly. “ I can show you what no one has ever shown you” he said, putting my hand on his hard on. He started to trail kisses on my inner thigh. “Oh my god” I moaned and tilted my head back.

His lips twitched as he came up for air and kissed me hard. He ran his hands up to my breast and started to kiss right below my belly button, all sense of feeling leaving me. He slipped two fingers inside of me and put his mouth on my left breast.

I threw my head back and tried to bottle up my emotions. This was so erotic, so damn erotic! He swirled his tongue on my sex and then looked at me to see how I would react to him. I couldn’t breathe. I was already building, coming closer and closer to orgasm.

I tilted my hips up, meeting his mouth. I closed my thighs around Tobi’s head and I came. As if that wasn’t enough already for the day, he drove inside me.
Moving slowly in and out of me, his mouth was slightly open and his eyes were closed.

“Fvck!” He moaned.

He rammed in and out of me like a monster. I couldn’t take in air. I was almost choked up. Slowly, I felt my body convulsed as he stilled inside of me and released.

I pushed him off me and got into the room he had gone into before. It was a bathroom, I poured some bowls of water on my head hastily. I got back inside the room, put on my clothes and asked him for a spray. He grinned and handed me a bottle of perfume. I sprayed myself and walked out of the room. “Wait!” He said.

“See Tobi. You might have thought I enjoyed it but I just did because I was starved and nothing more. I will never do this again. I am married” I showed him my rings, grabbed my key and ran out.

Entering the car, I threw my head back on the headrest and sighed. “God! What have I done?” Two twin tears rolled down my face, mocking me as they sincerely showed how dirty and guilty I felt.

The drive home was crazy. I wasn’t in the right state of mind as I just kept bumping into bikers and cars unnecessarily. I arrived home and headed straight to my bedroom. I was happy I didn’t have to face my husband. I wouldn’t be able to handle it. I crashed to the floor and put my head on the bed, soaking it with tears.

I packed some clothes, shoes and other necessities into a travelling bag as I cried my eyes out. I had failed myself, my dad and my late mom. I was very sure sleeping with another man was the last thing they expected from me.

I carried the bag down the stairs and was about putting it in the trunk when Austin’s car speedily came in. He hurriedly got out of the car and sent two slaps to my faces. I fell on the floor as more tears streamed down my cheeks from my sore eyes.

“Where the fvck are you going to you bitch!” I could not talk, I just kept crying. He dragged my hair and used it to pull it up. I winced in pain.

“I said where the hell are you going to dog!” He asked again, landing me another two slaps.

“Austin.. Please.. Austin, please. Just let me go” I tearfully slurred.

“No. we are not done yet here. You said you loved me and wouldn’t let go so why the Bleep are you going back on your words hun? Because you opened your legs to another man? I have the tape and all so don’t you dear tell me lies dog” He yelled and spat spits on my face. “You are a dog. That is what you are” He angrily said, dragging me on the ground . My hips bumped into the high terrace and I cried out in pain.

“Austin.. Please, I am sorry. I was frustrated and vulnerable.. Please Austin..” I pleaded as I felt my heart constricting.

“You are a LovePeddler. Why are you giving up now huh? I already have the evidence to sue for a divorce so why are you the one acting faster? I already planned how I would start frustrating and beating the hell out of you till you die but we can as well start this night”

He pulled me again up with my hair and hit my head on the wall. He angrily gripped me by my arm and pushed me to another wall, hitting my head on it. Blood started gushing from my head and I started feeling like collapsing. I slowly started sliding down the wall but he grabbed me and led me to the stairs.

He forcefully made me climb the stairs and then pushed me so hard that I rolled on the floor, hitting my head on each stair-step. I thought that was the end of me when I started tasting blood in my mouth. I gathered all the strength in my body and walked to where my phone was. I picked it up from the ground and started dialing Sophia’s number.

“So.. Sophia, I am dying” I was about to say before my phone went dead. He came downstairs and grabbed me again, making me pour blood from my mouth the more.

“Sweetheart, we are not yet done here” He said as soon as he arrived again at the living room, picking me up and throwing me on the sofa. ‘Mom, I am about to come meet you soon’ I breathed as I closed my eyes and felt immense pain in my whole body. He removed his belt and started lashing me. Everywhere the belt landed, I felt my skin tear from within. I felt numb as I just laid on the chair like a log of wood and watched him unzip his trousers and spread my legs apart.

“Why you struggling with me huh? You could easily open these legs for another man to Bleep you but you can't open them for me well huh?” He mouthed, slapping me again.

He rammed into me and kept giving me slaps. I was too torn to shed tears. I was as still as a lifeless body as I watched him force himself in and out of me, beating and spitting on me every now and then. “I hope hell receives your fucking spirit” He said as he withdrew and pushed me away, making my head land hard on the tiles.
I gathered strength and went inside the kitchen to pick a knife. Maybe it would be his spirit hell would receive then. I staggered as I tried to balance my feet on the stairs. I held the knife tight in my hand and opened the door of his room.

1 Like

Re: Devil For A Husband by Ann2012(f): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
Stephanie caused all this for herself, she shouldn't have gave in to Tobi embarassed

I pray she comes out of this mess unhurt
Re: Devil For A Husband by pweetymhi(f): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ohh my.. This is just too bad
Re: Devil For A Husband by Sensitivity1254: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
And Austin that has been doing same all along even throwing it at Steph's face?? What has happened to him?? Cos she is not a celebrity?

Ann2012:
Stephanie caused all this for herself, she shouldn't have gave in to Tobi embarassed

Re: Devil For A Husband by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
The last update moved me to tears. So Tobi has been a betrayer?
Re: Devil For A Husband by okeyfineboy(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ann2012:

Why would u say such a thing? In as much as what she did was totally wrong, Austin has no right to hit her that way. He has been cheating on her in her presence, did she hit him? Since he doesn't want her as his wife, why didn't he divorce her? Why will he put her through so much pain?

As for Tobi, he's an idiot, he'll meet his waterloo.

Stephanie messed up big time, I was disappointed in her for sleeping over at Tobi's place, as if that was not enough, she stupidly went back there and slept with him. She didn't try at all but definitely don't deserve what Austin did to her.

3 Likes

Re: Devil For A Husband by Mayreeyam(f): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
okeyfineboy:

Why would u say such a thing? In as much as what she did was totally wrong, Austin have no right to hit her that way. He has been cheating on her in her presence, did she hit him? Since he doesn't want her as his wife, why didn't he divorce her? Why will he put her through so much pain?

Stephanie messed up big time, I was disappointed at her for sleeping over at Tobi's place, as if that was not enough, she stupidly went back there and slept with him. She didn't try at all but definitely don't deserve what Austin did to her.
I'm waow ds coming from a guy,ds is sm of d mistakes pple do

1 Like

Re: Devil For A Husband by excelmerry: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
No need salvaging this kind of marriage cos no woman deserves to be treated this way, no matter her offence. I already mentioned that this is an opportunity for Austin to file for a divorce without hurting his career/reputation, yes, but why ruin it all by doing this? I thought he didn't luv or care about her so why react this way? A man who can actually do this, conspiring with som1 to sleep with ur wife and then try to kill her?This is so brutal. Austin just committed a crime. He needs to face the full wrath of the law for battery and rape.. that's if Stephanie doesn't kill him first.

2 Likes

Re: Devil For A Husband by Ann2012(f): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
I'm not in support of Austin, I'm just worried because Stephanie fell for the wrong guy. Tobi is a goat angry

Sensitivity1254:
And Austin that has been doing same all along even throwing it at Steph's face?? What has happened to him?? Cos she is not a celebrity?

Re: Devil For A Husband by Ann2012(f): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
Austin has no right to hit her, I support you, she should have left him since, instead of begging for his love.

okeyfineboy:

Why would u say such a thing? In as much as what she did was totally wrong, Austin has no right to hit her that way. He has been cheating on her in her presence, did she hit him? Since he doesn't want her as his wife, why didn't he divorce her? Why will he put her through so much pain?

Stephanie messed up big time, I was disappointed in her for sleeping over at Tobi's place, as if that was not enough, she stupidly went back there and slept with him. She didn't try at all but definitely don't deserve what Austin did to her.
Re: Devil For A Husband by HarmonyJael(f): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
Roniex, pls dnt let Stephanie kill Austin.....nd vice versa. As 4 Tobi, await Karma

1 Like

Re: Devil For A Husband by pweetymhi(f): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
This is just conspiracy.. Austin knew abt it all along and he still has the nerve to hit her to such extent..
Stephanie was wrong too bh the beating was just too much. Why did Austin treat her as though she is an animal?? Am so disappointed in him, and why is he even angry at least he also brings his girlfriend home.
Nice one Op bh i don't just like dz last update

1 Like

Re: Devil For A Husband by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
Roniex2 baby, where art thou?

I sincerely desire an update from you, I'm missing this story. The plot is heart touching.

Please honey, I'm on my knees.

Come and update nawwwww.

Pinkberry loves you ( ˘ ³˘)♥
Re: Devil For A Husband by roniex2(f): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
“Do you believe in infatuation and obsession?”

I pondered on the question in my mind, not sure how to respond. The man sitting on the other side of the table considered me with calm eyes.

“Well, Mrs. Stephanie Cole, if you would have me help you then you have to answer me. I don’t have all the time in the world. You are appearing in court on Monday” The lawyer firmly said.

I folded my arms on my chest as I studied specks of dirt on the wall behind him. Then my eyes went to the piled up files and folders on his table. Those documents were like people’s lives. Their records, evidences of their crimes and all were in it. The lawyer clicked his tongue and I jolted on my seat.

“I do. But if you are putting it to me that all I had for my late husband was infatuation or obsession then you are not getting it. I loved him, I loved him with all my heart but he ruined me. He treated me like shit just because I loved him. Let me say the love I had for him made me completely out of my mind but he could have stopped all by not marrying me.

Agreeing to marry me made me think somewhere in his heart he could love me eventually. He could have refused. If he was bent on not marrying me then I wouldn’t have married him and I would have moved on. Probably married someone that loved me” I poured out as I rocked back and forth in the swivel seat in front of him. He removed his glasses and placed his wig and black coat on his mahogany table. Then settled down to look at me. I couldn’t hold his gaze, I returned my eyes to the dirt speck on the wall.

“I’m afraid, in this case. You might have to go to jail” He bluntly said.

“The news of his death is trending everywhere in the country and on social media. His fans are hungry for justice. They want you to go to jail and I would have really loved to help you but I’m in a tight fix. As much as his parents love you, I am sorry to say but they still want justice to prevail.
"Infact, you might not have noticed but that night you stabbed him, the gateman was at the back of the room and he saw everything. The noise, beatings and all attracted him and he is a living witness. I am so sorry Mrs. Cole but you…”

“I know” I said and shut my eyes. I had not planned my life like this. But the wrongest decision in my life was now pushing me behind the bars. At the age of twenty-four! .
The lawyer took a deep breathe and let air slowly escaped through his lips. I could see pity in his eyes, he badly wanted to help me but I had murdered my own husband in cold blood barely four weeks after our wedding and now, I just had to face the music.

“I am sorry Mrs. Steph Cole. I really want to be formal here but I just can’t help but dive into what I am about to say now”

I nodded, signaling that he could say whatever he wanted to say.

“I am not sure you loved your husband. If you loved him like you claim, you should not have killed him just because he failed to give you the love you expected. I am not trying to side the deceased or anything and I know he was very wrong for being violent but you should have let go when you had the opportunity to. You should have just forgotten about it and filed for a divorce. Yes, I am a lawyer and I am very well in support of Divorce. You could have lost your life during the act. I had an interview with your father last week and I must say throughout my years of working with clients and their families, I have never seen someone as bitter as your father now. He told me you begged to be married to him but Mrs Steph, Why would you beg to be married to someone that never loved you and didn’t show any concrete sign he was ever going to.? ”

He paused as he looked at the one-way mirror on the wall. I was emotionally and mentally pained with what he just said. Why did he have to poke around in fresh wounds? “They are watching us, aren’t they?” I asked. “You know they are. My time has elapsed” He said, gritting his teeth.

They had been spying on me 24/7 ever since I got arrested. I had been in the sitting room with blood in my face and hand, thinking of what next to do when two policemen with the gateman came in and took me away and ever since then they had been following me everywhere I went and even investigative sections with my Lawyer.

His brows knot together as he cleared his throat.
“I’ll try my best to see to it that you are not jailed even though there’s only a slight guarantee that is never going to happen. I will do all I can, if not for anybody, for your father. I’ll see you in court”
With that, he gestured to the policemen outside through the mirror he was done and they could come take me away.

2 Likes

Re: Devil For A Husband by roniex2(f): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Episode finale coming tonight or tomorrow morning..
Re: Devil For A Husband by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
Sh*it!

How could you do that?!?

Austin dying? Stephine going to jail?

It's nurrrrrrrrrrrr fair joor angry cry
Re: Devil For A Husband by pweetymhi(f): 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
This is Wah happens when you force smone to be with u, at the end they both lost, so what's the gain? Their life is so complicated
Re: Devil For A Husband by omamush(f): 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
this is a tragic story, never expected this.. but I see so much to learn from this
Re: Devil For A Husband by roniex2(f): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2018
Wow. We made Frontpage.
Thanks guys!!!
Re: Devil For A Husband by Kimber78: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2018
Were were in distance with my ex-wife for 1 year. It was very hard, I loved her so much.
One day she cheated on me.
​I was very angry and find nice service to revenge.
Leave it here
I don't regret, because I understood what kind of person is she!
Re: Devil For A Husband by donsimoniiblog: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nice story Enjoy other stories on www.donsimonii.com
Re: Devil For A Husband by spawnx: 6:04am On Sep 04, 2018
I knew there was something fishy about those teddy bears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Young Nigerian Poets You Should Be Reading In 2017. / Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The Contract By Melanie Moreland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.