Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan (28441 Views)

Peter Obi Hits Back At Kwankwaso For Promotion Of Ethnicity/religion / PDP Kicks As Kano Faction Suspends Kwankwaso For "Disrupting Congress" / Buhari’s Aide Fires Back At Kwankwaso For Saying President Will Lose In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by gcof(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

He is not rubbished! He is retracing the evil steps he took in the part he played when he brought the evil APC in
lols...retrace which steps?? The man only want to be president. These people no get conscience

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by Shukuakukobambi: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
It isn't unexpected! Reno has a principal and he isn't Kwankwaso grin

You're right grin
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by Donpenny(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
This man GEJ is indeed a wiseman despite distancing himself from politics ever since he handle over power to the clueless mofo he has been leaving in his home town otwueke yet he is very much relevant. There he is the like of obj and others keep paying homage to school them on democracy political thought. Moral - in all your getting get wisdom and understanding. GEJ the hero of democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by Adakintroy: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Be careful of the decision you made today, it might hunt you tomorrow!

Just because of ethnicity and religious beliefs, Kwankwaso swept GEJ's feet out yesterday under a well planned conspiracy

Today, he needs his help to correct a mistake he made more than 3 years ago!

GEJ forgives easily while Buhari wears vengeance as cloth!

JEGA has wronged Nigerians! I hope he would apologise one day!

I hope he apologised to GEJ A brave man is never afraid to apologise and recognise his mistakes!

Having said that they should rally round and support whomever the primaries produced!

Kwankwaso, go and sin no more!

My person you DE see well. May your eyes always be open. May your decedant eyes all be. I pray for you in truth and honesty of heart amen.

I wait Nigerians to admit that this whole thing was tribally induce on us. Yet they wave it like let's not make this about tribe. Have we attain nationhood that we are not suppose to make this about tribe. Is it a coincidence that since independence we have been rule by only two ethnic groups. This is the lie we tell ourselves over and over until we believe it. That we are one nation as long as only two tribe are ruling.

Imagine atiku as old as he is. Cannot play for integrity. You conspire to give the power out to apc. Now you are back to pdp to take the same power you willing give out.

Is that stupidity or is that stupidy. Me think it's stupidity.

Why not retain the power first in your party. Then wait for your turn. At least if the power is within your party it will be easy to take it back than when it's outside.

Truth is constitutional reform was a threat to the north. No one knew were it was heading. They could not take that chance for another four years. Jonathan perhaps should have kept his card close to his chest.

Quiet things down for a while till he got the second term ticket. Then hit hard on reform with full force.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by AfroSamurai: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
It isn't unexpected! Reno has a principal and he isn't Kwankwaso grin
i'm sure you'd know all about it. Why am I not surprise.
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by sokera: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Just because of ethnicity and religious beliefs, Kwankwaso swept GEJ's feet out yesterday under a well planned conspiracy

I hope he apologised to GEJ A brave man is never afraid to apologise and recognise his mistakes!

Having said that they should rally round and support whomever the primaries produced!

you are wrote is true except for JEGA , Buhari truly defeated JEG , please no argument about that , it was obvious months to the election that GEJ would lose the election, people were tired of failed PDP so they wanted something and someone different... not JEGA fault...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by Bizibi(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

He is not rubbished! He is retracing the evil steps he took in the part he played when he brought the evil APC in
abeg!!! The man f.up

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by Adakintroy: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
obibolamusa:
This Reno is very funny.

That a thieve met a man who allowed him to steal before means nothing.

Although PMB is worse than GEJ, they are both disasters including the Kwankwaso of a clown.

Reno... Repent and leave this your kind of hypocritical politics.

You are fool!..

Jesus Christ said. If you say you are blind, you will be without sin. But since you say you can see. Your sins will remain.

You northern and westerners keep putting your person interest over that of the nation. Your children man the highest post in this country undeserved. Today look at the suffering g you have put us all. Yet you fail to take any responsibilties for your ignorance.

You children one day will be made slave. For saying that Jonathan is the real thieve. Wareas you are the once with the greatest oil blocks. The once that was expose as cabal sitting on subsidies and all. You spin the stories as best as you could.

Truth is judging you all yet you can not see it.

Your blindness therefor comes from the fact that you claim you can see.
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by agbangam: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
Same GEj that sent Sanusi Lamido out of office when he Sanusi was representing Nigerians in an African summit later shamelessly went back to solicit for votes during 2015 when Sanusi became an Emir.
Reno the parrot shud shut up please.
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by oscamuf: 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Flashback !
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by mirexxx(f): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
chi2054real:
Because PMB didn't allow them to still money and they returned with hunger, PDP are looters
was there no enough money to steal in PDP then why did they have to join PMB in APC knowing he wouldn't allow theft doesn't make sense abeg!
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by Kaycee9242(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
Dis omokri get work so? He always react to every matter as if he is a chemical. Make we hear word abeg
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by klax(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Well Reno don't worry I understand your concern but let's forgive them. Jonathan will remain an icon they like it or not he is the true face of democracy.

Anyway another heart attack for the apc bollocks: over 1,000 had dumped apc for pdp in Ebonyi state the breaking news is coming keep watching.

In a due time only Buhari and osibande will remain in apc. We will run apc down to pieces its a promise.
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
obibolamusa:
This Reno is very funny.

That a thieve met a man who allowed him to steal before means nothing.

Although PMB is worse than GEJ, they are both disasters including the Kwankwaso of a clown.

Reno... Repent and leave this your kind of hypocritical politics.

More dan 3 years on, There's yet a rumored case of money looted by GEJ.
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by BENZINA(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Life sha, like this like that.
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by madmohamed(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
Even Jonathan would thank Kwankwaso for remembering him, when every other aspirants are avoiding his badluck
no sir they r ashamed of themselves to go to him
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by Corrinthians(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
PDP is an utterly useless party. grin grin cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by Humblega(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
Even Jonathan would thank Kwankwaso for remembering him, when every other aspirants are avoiding his badluck

�bad guy
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by Printerscanner: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

These your long epistle, how many votes will it get you in 2019 because INEC does not count long epistle on Social Media. The over 10 million Almajaris that have been voting for Buhari since 2003 are not on Social Media, they cannot even read nor write. We shall also get our brothers from Niger, Chad, Mali, Libya, Benin Republic and Cameroon to vote for Buhari. By the time INEC announces Buhari's total votes, even INEC will be confused because Buhari's total votes will be more than the total population of the SS and SE. Come 2019, Buhari will be declared winner again, then you can write the part two of this epistle.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by akiOYIBO: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Goodluck is not a man of honour. He gave almajiri money, built them schools and houses. Constructed roads and rail for fulani yet his people suffers, even in otueke nothing happened. After they rejected him and went to the international community to call him thief he ran back and remembered his people at otueke. Goodluck is Awusa-Fulani, he is conniving with his fulani brothers again to sell out the people of SS and SE. He really has no honour!
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by contigiency(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
akiOYIBO:
Goodluck is not a man of honour. He gave almajiri money, built them schools and houses. Constructed roads and rail for fulani yet his people suffers, even in otueke nothing happened. After they rejected him and went to the international community to call him thief he ran back and remembered his people at otueke. Goodluck is Awusa-Fulani, he is conniving with his fulani brothers again to sell out the people of SS and SE. He really has no honour!

Stop joining the band wagon foolishly. where are the amajiri schools, how many are there and In which states? It will also be important that you mention the roads, railways, and the houses where they are.
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by JobmanNwapdp: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
The rejected stone has finally became the chief corner stone, thus the writer said "Be careful of the decision you made today, it might hunt you tomorrow! A brave man is never afraid to apologise and recognise his mistakes! Kwankwaso and co, go and sin no more"

Wiseandtrue:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by lookingfly: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

marry me..... Even if it's for nothing but for the fact that this post make sense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by bluecircle470: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

YES! Just exactly the way Jonathan did( begged) OBJ and ask for forgiveness. He even called him "BOSS OF ALL BOSSES" grin
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by sonofoluku: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Jega did nothing to Jonathan.Jonathan lost the election clean and clear.
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by stanleyamaziro(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Kwankwaso is being rubbished by even the PDP he ran to. Is this not double wahala for deadi body so? cheesy

There is nothing like being rubbish. Reno the guy on the first page actually said all. Kwankwoso's religious and ethnic bigotry as most of the cohorts Tambawal inclusive is what Reno has rightly pointed. Say No to religious and ethnic sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by Samtob90(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

So you mean jega should have awarded him the votes he did not score. Pastor Reno my foot
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by MPESA(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

You too make sense my sister.. shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by arrestdarrester: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
frankmoney:
Reno should come down to Nigeria and make all this statement

Why? Is there a dictator on the ground here in Nigeria?
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by ststyreal(f): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
ChiefOloye:
They are the same set of criminals, as far as national politics is concerned, Jonathan is politically irrelevant, I don't know his current value in the South East and South South though, but he's a forgotten man in the South West and the entire Northern Nigeria.
There is no way a one time president can be forgotten.... No way my friend!!!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by emmasege: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

You are your name: wise and true.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Pass Bill Proscribing Plastic Bags, Set Fine For Offenders / 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self / Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.