Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan (28442 Views)

Peter Obi Hits Back At Kwankwaso For Promotion Of Ethnicity/religion / PDP Kicks As Kano Faction Suspends Kwankwaso For "Disrupting Congress" / Buhari’s Aide Fires Back At Kwankwaso For Saying President Will Lose In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by musamukhtar71: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
Reno we all support this prty PDP.... you dont have to crucify anyone,,,,, after all, there is a say in politics that " no permanent enemy no permanent friend what is permanent is INTEREST.
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by Jnrbaino4real(m): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Be careful of the decision you made today, it might hunt you tomorrow!

Just because of ethnicity and religious beliefs, Kwankwaso swept GEJ's feet out yesterday under a well planned conspiracy

Today, he needs his help to correct a mistake he made more than 3 years ago!

GEJ forgives easily while Buhari wears vengeance as cloth!

JEGA has wronged Nigerians! I hope he would apologise one day!

I hope he apologised to GEJ A brave man is never afraid to apologise and recognise his mistakes!

Having said that they should rally round and support whomever the primaries produced!

Kwankwaso, go and sin no more!
May heaven bless and uplift you more .you have said it all .it's the best tweet of the week

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by Tripleoluwa(m): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bros Reno, Gej swept himself out of office the day he contested against his party's wish.

2ndly, he further arranged himself in a packer when 16 was greater than 19.

3rdly, mama P finally placed him in the waste bin when she was abusing the people of the north of giving birth anyhow and not taking care of their children.

I still remember when Kwankwaso responded that the people of the north will speak through the ballots.

So Mr Reno, the above facts has nothing to do with ethnicity or religion. Gej simply had a political misfortune
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by Marcobos12: 2:43am On Aug 25, 2018
"President Goodluck Jonathan has said that those who are defecting to the All Progressives Congress because the ruling Peoples Democratic Party lost the March 28 presidential election will soon return hungry...."A prophet that was truly respected by his own country. What a historical Mistake
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by Marcobos12: 2:44am On Aug 25, 2018
"President Goodluck Jonathan has said that those who are defecting to the All Progressives Congress because the ruling Peoples Democratic Party lost the March 28 presidential election will soon return hungry...."A prophet that was not truly respected by his own country. What a historical Mistake
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by stinechykee: 5:33am On Aug 25, 2018
ChiefOloye:
They are the same set of criminals, as far as national politics is concerned, Jonathan is politically irrelevant, I don't know his current value in the South East and South South though, but he's a forgotten man in the South West and the entire Northern Nigeria.
Chei e pain u well well
Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by Born2Breed(f): 5:38am On Aug 25, 2018
Adakintroy:

My person you DE see well. May your eyes always be open. May your decedant eyes all be. I pray for you in truth and honesty of heart amen.

I wait Nigerians to admit that this whole thing was tribally induce on us. Yet they wave it like let's not make this about tribe. Have we attain nationhood that we are not suppose to make this about tribe. Is it a coincidence that since independence we have been rule by only two ethnic groups. This is the lie we tell ourselves over and over until we believe it. That we are one nation as long as only two tribe are ruling.

Imagine atiku as old as he is. Cannot play for integrity. You conspire to give the power out to apc. Now you are back to pdp to take the same power you willing give out.

Is that stupidity or is that stupidy. Me think it's stupidity.

Why not retain the power first in your party. Then wait for your turn. At least if the power is within your party it will be easy to take it back than when it's outside.

Truth is constitutional reform was a threat to the north. No one knew were it was heading. They could not take that chance for another four years. Jonathan perhaps should have kept his card close to his chest.

Quiet things down for a while till he got the second term ticket. Then hit hard on reform with full force.

Sense nor go kill you.

Saraki
Atiku
Kwakwanso.

..they will waste their money and be permanently retired from politics come 2019.

Let any of them win the primary first and them go see OBA.

Re: Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan by Born2Breed(f): 5:40am On Aug 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Be careful of the decision you made today, it might hunt you tomorrow!

Just because of ethnicity and religious beliefs, Kwankwaso swept GEJ's feet out yesterday under a well planned conspiracy

Today, he needs his help to correct a mistake he made more than 3 years ago!

GEJ forgives easily while Buhari wears vengeance as cloth!

JEGA has wronged Nigerians! I hope he would apologise one day!

I hope he apologised to GEJ A brave man is never afraid to apologise and recognise his mistakes!

Having said that they should rally round and support whomever the primaries produced!

Kwankwaso, go and sin no more!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self / A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos / Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.