Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' (22030 Views)

Adeleke Berated For Renovating Govt House With ₦‎1 Billion Amid Hardship / APC Crisis: Buhari Postpones Zamfara Campaign Rally / Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by deomelo: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
He said, “Bukola Saraki is the Alpha and Omega of the Senate and the National Assembly, he has what it takes to decide the fate of any Senator in the Senate. More so, based on the constitution of the country, you need a two-thirds majority to impeach the Senate President. Where will the APC get such a number? He asked

This is where I stopped reading the worthless PDP rant.

And coming from PDP Tribune didn't make it easy..

#SAIBABA2019.

NEXT

2 Likes

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by PAJUN: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Honestly, he has no ability to rule Nigeria
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by Racoon(m): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
".....Adams Oshiomohle, Aminu Tukur declared, ” as a labour union leader Oshoiomhole succeeded very well but as a political leader, he has failed woefully. He does not possess the charismatic quality to lead a party like APC”.
grin grin grin
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by Donpenny(m): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Zombies and BMCs even after all these warning signs still nor go hear word and geh sense........pathetic!!!
bro I can deduced from your meme that you must be an afonja . don't lie grin.
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by sureheaven(m): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Believe this news and get destroyed. shocked

PDP sponsored news and analysis. Spit on them.

Sai baba till 2023
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by israelmao(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Apart from being weak and clueless see below what Buhari govt has done to the common man they claim they are for

Yet the common man in Nigeria is today the poorest common man on earth

Yet the common man in Nigeria have lost over 20 thousand lives to needless herdsmen violence..

Yet the common man in Nigeria has lost of 13 million jobs under this govt.

Yet the common man in Nigeria has the worst access to healthcare in Africa under this govt

Yet the common man in Nigeria has the lowest life expectancy in Africa under this govt .

Yet the common man in Nigeria has more children ouyvof school in the world under this govt .

Yet the common man is Nigeria has the highest infant mortality in the world under this govt .

Yet the common man in Nigeria has the highest maternal mortality in the world today under this govt .

Yet the common man in Nigeria is has the most abused human rights in Africa today under this govt ..

Yet the common man in Nigeria is today the poorest common man in the whole world under this govt ..

Nigerians the choice is yours to make .. This govt or a better govt ? Vote right!!!!

Try and economize space because of others,as you know we are in Buhari's time.
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by Standardcosting(m): 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
[s]
SarkinYarki:
Apart from being weak and clueless see below what Buhari govt has done to the common man they claim they are for

Yet the common man in Nigeria have lost over 20 thousand lives to needless herdsmen violence..

Yet the common man in Nigeria has the worst access to healthcare in Africa under this govt

Yet the common man in Nigeria has the lowest life expectancy in Africa under this govt .

Yet the common man in Nigeria has more children ouyvof school in the world under this govt .

Yet the common man is Nigeria has the highest infant mortality in the world under this govt .

Yet the common man in Nigeria has the highest maternal mortality in the world today under this govt .

Yet the common man in Nigeria is has the most abused human rights in Africa today under this govt ..

Yet the common man in Nigeria is today the poorest common man in the whole world under this govt ..

Nigerians the choice is yours to make .. This govt or a better govt ? Vote right!!!!
[/s]
Just one statistical report( that could have been manipulated) and you have been ranting like a lipsrsealed

Poverty index grew to 71% during Jonathan's time
Even Abachas time it was 69%

The blame is on past leaders, Buhari is no magician.

Well suggest a better candidate for 2019 who has high chances of winning and I assure you, I'll go for him or her

Unti then Buhari all the day

3 Likes

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by Dollabiz: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by israelmao(m): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=BafanaBafana post=70576926]Some people sef. How can someone be weak and then be a dictator and a tyrant at the same time.

Buhari is a mystery to them. The only thing you can correctly associate him with is integrity. That in itself is a mystery to them because integrity is an alien concept to them.

God bless PMB.

The word "weak" means he lacks psychodynamics of leadership.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by emmie14: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Warning :

If Aisha Buhari becomes pregnant

I will hold Bukola Saraki responsible

If he can control APC, PDP, DSS, Presidency under buhari's nose

Abeg, wetin remain undecided
Aisha
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by ofwest47(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
You should expect this type of statement from wailers ,haters and looters who for one reason or the other have been blocked from his continued looting of the system.
Say Buhari till 2023 when Rochas Okorocha will take over.

4 Likes

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by arabbunkum: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
abokibuhari:
Who come they SERVICE AISHAT, hope no be SARRKI, cause he go chop AISHA LIKE CASHEW grin
...silly grin
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by asawanathegreat(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
We will help Buhari resolve the issues in APC soon, so don't worry oga.
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by frowland(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
ijustdey:

.......When reminded that Yakubu Dogara the APC lost the recent Bauchi south senatorial by-election to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Bogoro LGA which is his home base, the lawmaker said that, “yes he lost but it does not mean that he is losing grip of the home base, it is just that the people demonstrated their grievances for not been properly told where to go to during the conduct of the by-election.”

The people were not properly told where to go during the conduct.....??
Now this is a classic case of Zombies. Pardon me am not pro PDP but that comment means the voters needed to be teleguided reason they voted 'wrongly'.
Haha, 9ja matter tire me.
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
GET IT GOING MY PRESIDENT

3 Likes

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by IsioStar1: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Some people sef. How can someone be weak and then be a dictator and a tyrant at the same time.

Buhari is a mystery to them. The only thing you can correctly associate him with is integrity. That in itself is a mystery to them because integrity is an alien concept to them.

God bless PMB.

THANKS BRO!
What do we really want I don't understand, if he acts, the same persons will say Dictator, Tyrant and undemocratic. Nigerians what do you want exactly? Na wahs oo

1 Like

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
He lost election for being frustrated out of APC. They all have problems with their governor expecting Buhari to help them. He regretted ever leaving APC. Dogara rode on Sai Baba to become a member of House of Reps having being rejected by his people in 2015 , but votes for Sai Baba from two other local governments saved him. He got to Abuja and betrayed PMB for money by following Saraki. Now, he cannot decamp, the two local government that gave him victory are for Sai Baba. The governor and APC will not give him APC slot, so Dogara is not coming back.

They will call Buhari name for their frustration. Tambuwal is also gone. Kwankwaso is also not coming back. They see Oshiomhole & Tinubu as the two forces sustaining APC, they believed once the two are captured, PMB is nothing. This one said Buhari is weak for not begging them to remain in APC when their decamping means loss of election. Now he has lost. End of political career

2 Likes

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by Corrinthians(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
If he asserts himself, they'd call him a dictator.

If he chooses to be democratic, they'd call him a weakling. cheesy

Hain. Which kain wahala be this?

1 Like

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by breakeven: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mr integrity. We already know he is very weak and docile but zombies will make us believe he is strong. Somebody that will give instruction to his appointees and the will not obey. Is that one a president that is strong?
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by kluv2(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
See who is talking,he still lost where he defected to.Who needs his opinion anyway?

1 Like

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by klax(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:

God bless bro these are what we are telling them but they kept shouting sai one idiot and keep saying he owns no oil block as if that is the criteria for being a active president. They said he walk 800 meter and for that he should continue, what a stupid and babaric talk?

Under this govt Nigeria lost it all I mean lost it In totality first in Nigeria history. I swear bro nothing will safe Buhari from rotten in jail or he run to exile and all his support both here on NL and outside will smell hot pepper we will smoke them like smoked catfish.

1 Like

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by DSoj(m): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
Fooool. Alpaha omega kor Imam and Bishop ni
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by mechanics(m): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
What if he says he will stay in APC, that means the man will decamp back since he says he will follow the speaker anywhere he goes.
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by blacknp(m): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
HungerBAD:
He has a point.

About time party members start saying it the way it is.

Weakness to me is the inability to tackle corruption. Weakness to me is unable to address the security issues,especially the menace of the Fulani Herdsmen. And weakness to me by Buhari personally, is not being able to stand up to the cabals.
Weakness is weak mindedness if you have nothing to say,shut the f¿ck up. Please name 2 members of your purported cabal?,miserable miscreant.
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by blacknp(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
klax:

God bless bro these are what we are telling them but they kept shouting sai one idiot and keep saying he owns no oil block as if that is the criteria for being a active president. They said he walk 800 meter and for that he should continue, what a stupid and babaric talk?

Under this govt Nigeria lost it all I mean lost it In totality first in Nigeria history. I swear bro nothing will safe Buhari from rotten in jail or he run to exile and all his support both here on NL and outside will smell hot pepper we will smoke them like smoked catfish.
Failure what are you trying to say,your post makes no sense,just weak hate speech rhetoric?Maybe na president Buhari dock your mama born you?
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by buharitill2023: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
4601CE:
Tbh, Buhari is too gentle for my liking.
Man is a retired army general for heavens sake!
buhari is not weak.
The lawmaker is thief saraki and dogara stooge, as light paper politician he is, he want buhari to hand over senatorial ticket to him.
from house of assembly member to Senate.
Is that not a joke?

If there is any crisis in APC,
It started the very day thief saraki sneak into the national assembly in the wee hour.
Since that day, he ceased to be member of APC.
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
buharitill2023:
buhari is not weak.
The lawmaker is thief saraki and dogara stooge, as light paper politician he is, he want buhari to hand over senatorial ticket to him.
from house of assembly member to Senate.
Is that not a joke?

If there is any crisis in APC,
It started the very day thief saraki sneak into the national assembly in the wee hour.
Since that day, he ceased to be member of APC.

Is gentle synonyms with weak?
Lol
I didn’t know
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
HungerBAD:
He has a point.

Weakness to me is the inability to tackle corruption. Weakness to me is unable to address the security issues,especially the menace of the Fulani Herdsmen. And weakness to me by Buhari personally, is not being able to stand up to the cabals.

What if he (buhari) isn't weak, but the situation (you mentioned above) is going exactly as he wants?
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by buharitill2023: 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Some people sef. How can someone be weak and then be a dictator and a tyrant at the same time.

God bless PMB.
4601CE:

Is gentle synonyms with weak?
Lol
I didn’t know
but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist said he is a tyrant, stubborn,wicked and lawless .

1 Like

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by edupedia: 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
HungerBAD:
He has a point.

...what leadership crises are they creating in their heads?...what did u expect a Dogara man to say?... Within 2 months APC won 4 major elections and some people are fishing for idiots like them?

1 Like

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by centoke30(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
4601CE:
Tbh, Buhari is too gentle for my liking. Man is a retired army general for heavens sake!
Thought you are a member of Buhari's cabal in nairaland
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by RealityShot: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
HungerBAD:
He has a point.

don't worry.. In the second term... Remember Obj

#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18 Out Of 31 Screened Ministerial Nominees Have Been Asked To Take A Bow And Go / Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina / Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.