Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

President Buhari Hosts His Look-alike And Twin Brother In Katsina State. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hosts His Look-alike And Twin Brother In Katsina State. Photos (6510 Views)

Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hosts His Look-alike And Twin Brother In Katsina State. Photos by Mrexcell(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Yesterday, Muhammadu Buhari met with popular comedian, Obinna Simon, popularly known as MC Tagwaye, who is known for mimicking the president...

The comedian who has been labelled president Buhari’s doppelganger due to similar looks, was hosted by the president along with his identical twin brother and others in the president's hometown in Daura, Katsina state. 

The comedian said though he is an Igbo man from Anambra State, he learnt how to mimic the president because he was born and raised in Katsina and he has always admired Mr. Buhari.

MC Tagwaye shot to stardom after he styled his craft in such a way that he dresses, speaks and acts like the President coupled with the fact that he has a striking resemblance with him (Buhari).

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/president-buhari-hosts-his-look-alike-and-twin-brother-in-katsina-state-photos.html

Wonderment.
Re: President Buhari Hosts His Look-alike And Twin Brother In Katsina State. Photos by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 5:34am On Aug 25, 2018
Re: President Buhari Hosts His Look-alike And Twin Brother In Katsina State. Photos by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 5:36am On Aug 25, 2018
neyo4real:
the picture looks doctored

I've met MC Tagwaye once and sincerely that's how he looks.

I know for a fact that he tries to keep slim to better sell the idea, unlike his brother who is chubbier
Re: President Buhari Hosts His Look-alike And Twin Brother In Katsina State. Photos by Randy100: 6:05am On Aug 25, 2018
Mankosi:
Photoshop
neyo4real:
una head correct. Good observation.
Re: President Buhari Hosts His Look-alike And Twin Brother In Katsina State. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 6:21am On Aug 25, 2018
HungerBAD:
What's with the rabbit teeth?

I like people with a good sense of humor,but did these guys go there to mock him?
Lol.

Dudes overdid the pose sha.

But hey, do you follow the guy on IG?

The dude is a spitting replica of Buhari, both in character and appearance. cheesy
Re: President Buhari Hosts His Look-alike And Twin Brother In Katsina State. Photos by Sanchez01: 6:46am On Aug 25, 2018
HungerBAD:
What's with the rabbit teeth?

I like people with a good sense of humor,but did these guys go there to mock him?
Lol. I highly doubt.

Okpako, I responded to your mail already. Had to ride on the previous one to send you another one some few minutes ago.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts His Look-alike And Twin Brother In Katsina State. Photos by johnsonjrule: 6:52am On Aug 25, 2018
neyo4real:
And tailored
Re: President Buhari Hosts His Look-alike And Twin Brother In Katsina State. Photos by HungerBAD: 6:59am On Aug 25, 2018
Sanchez01:

Lol. I highly doubt.

Okpako, I responded to your mail already. Had to ride on the previous one to send you another one some few minutes ago.

I called you plenty of times yesterday and you did not pick.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts His Look-alike And Twin Brother In Katsina State. Photos by Sanchez01: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2018
HungerBAD:

I called you plenty of times yesterday and you did not pick.
I'm sorry. Not sure I saw it o. I anticipate your call today, Okpako.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Imo APC Crisis Escalates As Court Sacks Uche Nwosu, Orders INEC To Rec / How Japanese Woman Led FBI To The Arrest Of 80 Nigerian Scammers In U.S. / "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.