Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption (78352 Views)

Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) / Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Johnnyessence(m): 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
maasoap:
Johnnyessence: sorry, I got your name calling post hidden.
you will not rest till you come to your senses. tyrant buhari has destroyed the democracy.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Bluesearoll(m): 12:01am On Aug 25, 2018
Nigerians are so gullible, is this how you chill in your compound With your shoe, cap, agbada and glasses on and looking like someone is there to man_nap you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Johnnyessence(m): 12:02am On Aug 25, 2018
Me thinks they should give us pictures of the President wearing DIRTY CLOTHES or even RAG to show that he is poor and modest nah.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Olukokosir(m): 12:12am On Aug 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:
A man who despite earning over 40 million Naira a year a his ex head of state pension for years cant maintain a simple chair in his house yet some zombies believe he can fix Nigeria ..Even men earning less than 0ne million a year are maintaining their furniture better..... Besides is this man not supposed to be back in Abuja working two whole days after the end of the public holiday?

Eskiss sir.. I copied ur stuff to attack d foolish bashir Ahmed on twitter.. In case u see it..

God bless nd sorry for plagiarism

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by SarkinYarki: 12:13am On Aug 25, 2018
Olukokosir:

Eskiss sir.. I copied ur stuff to attack d foolish bashir Ahmed on twitter.. In case u see it..

God bless nd sorry for plagiarism

Very Good sir
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by panmunium(m): 12:20am On Aug 25, 2018
That won't stop us from pushing him out of that seat
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 25, 2018
He’s looking well Thank God for life
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by martinsinayor: 1:27am On Aug 25, 2018
Pls someone should get him a chair from Aso rock plssss
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by itswell1: 2:15am On Aug 25, 2018
eezeribe:
He is checking to see if the cattle coming in from the day's grazing are complete.

Sai baba naa simple man.

See as rat don chop part of the chair body sef, even my apoche chair for my house better pass this one 100x sef.

Sai baba till 2023.
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by GetUmad: 4:56am On Aug 25, 2018
HungerBAD:
Simple man.

After seeing his picture the only thing I saw was below. 419.

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Anglovel: 5:38am On Aug 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
all this pics doesn't freak me here. buhari is a tyrant that should be voted out in 2019 poll. he is anti democracy. no freedom of expression and information in his government. so clueless in handling the security architecture of Nigeria. he is worse in handling the economy of Nigeria.
jibril has bleached oh hmmmm shine your eyes please. . Does a ninety-five year old man look fifty and black
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:43am On Aug 25, 2018
which simple? wearing agbada to chill instead of his boxers and singlet and sitting on a mat would have properly represent his relaxing mood
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by MYHUBBY: 5:44am On Aug 25, 2018
BMC be like our president is integrity he's fit for reelection because he's chilling in his compound

for a whole president to be chilling in his compound then he's humble mumu people. I don't know if na my papa house em for dey chill. beautiful nonsense
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:59am On Aug 25, 2018
itswell1:

Sai baba naa simple man.

See as rat don chop part of the chair body sef, even my apoche chair for my house better pass this one 100x sef.

Sai baba till 2023.

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by jyro2017mama: 6:00am On Aug 25, 2018
You guys didn't notice how unkempt the grasses were in the compound.
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by hope4nigeria(m): 6:08am On Aug 25, 2018
madridguy:
Man of integrity

Sai Baba
sitting under trees now become integrity? You have your head paiñing you.
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Cj4charles(m): 6:12am On Aug 25, 2018
I remain the last person this man thinks he can deceive, i have my pvc and already knows what to do

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Mchlobinna95: 6:25am On Aug 25, 2018
gbosaa:
Look at the chair that this man is sitting on! Would any of you here offer this chair to a guest let alone be seen sitting on it proudly and very carelessly like this man??

You people should stop encouraging bad hygiene, stinginess and madness.

Look at him sitting on it with his nice clothes. He would leave with bugs stuck to every fabric of that blue danshiki and then finally spread it at Aso rock and we are wondering he attracted so much rats there.

This man is a walking biological weapon. That chair should be burnt with all the pathogens in it and that garden properly fumigated.

How can a man see such chair and plant his bum on it.

I’ve never seen a chair with so much skin diseases. Buhari should be quarantined
got me ROTFL grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Mchlobinna95: 6:27am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

That's suede with a simple flowery design. Probably better than the bed bug infested one in your home. You had to mention bedbugs from experience didn't you?
oga...wetin u dey defend sef....nawaa 4 ooooooo.sufferin n smilin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by ighodalonosa(m): 7:01am On Aug 25, 2018
HungerBAD:
Simple man.

The compound looks so dirty. if he cannot fix his home how can he fix Nigeria? Please these campaigns of integrity will not work this time. How can his sons motorbike be more expensive than his house? and Madam Aisha's dress is more expensive than his sitting room couch.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by gare(f): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2018
Hongbenga:
Let see how you caption this!!!

President Buhari today in his compound @Daura #ChillingTinz

Posted by Bashir Ahmad the Personal Assistant to President Buhari on New Media on his Twitter Account.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1033023919228379138?p=v

chilling with his Agbada on, they cant even package him well, wearing something casual, does he sleep in the Other Room with is Agbada on ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by rottennaija(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
please where is the freedom of expression under buhari government where 112 ipob women were arrested cos' they are fighting for what they believe in hmmmm. tyrant buhari has failed woefully in this aspect.

My dear, I don't know much about the 112 ipob women. Since you are still typing and talking and no one has arrested you, you have the freedom of expression.

Fighting for what you believe in is quite OK, as long as you don't disrupt the peace and right of others. Fighting for secession is OK, but there is a fine line between fighting for secession and committing treason.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by westcole: 7:17am On Aug 25, 2018
All this na scope jor, pure format for gullible people. haba!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Awaja(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2018
Akpo man
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by DaRuud(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
all this pics doesn't freak me here. buhari is a tyrant that should be voted out in 2019 poll. he is anti democracy. no freedom of expression and information in his government. so clueless in handling the security architecture of Nigeria. he is worse in handling the economy of Nigeria.

I hope you will blow this grammer come March 2019
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Rafaell(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
my man Johnny_essence, abeg take 6 bottles for my acct. Serious OIL dey ur head !!
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by IRAPADA(m): 7:58am On Aug 25, 2018
Bhatia chair

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by fatemmy(f): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2018
2019 Buhari: how did I manage to get here,zis is daura fa!
Aisha: maigida, we've been transmissioned from aso rock,you're the only one sitting on a chair sef,look at me on the floor
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Butterflyleo: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2018
IRAPADA:
Bhatia chair

God bless you for this pic. Mujtahida come and see it properly you this blind bat with a pin sized brain.

I told you the chair isn't thorn but you wouldn't accept it. Do you now see that its a flowery design?
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Johnnyessence(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2018
Rafaell:

my man Johnny_essence, abeg take 6 bottles for my acct. Serious OIL dey ur head !!
you are welcome.
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by yinnyme(m): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2018
Hongbenga:
Let see how you caption this!!!

President Buhari today in his compound @Daura #ChillingTinz

Posted by Bashir Ahmad the Personal Assistant to President Buhari on New Media on his Twitter Account.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1033023919228379138?p=v

Why are they endangering the life of my President, abeg remove that chair from under those trees cos i don't want to hear one yeye story, election is here o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Visits Sanusi In Awe / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.