Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption (78368 Views)

Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) / Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by yinnyme(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2018
Hongbenga:
Let see how you caption this!!!

President Buhari today in his compound @Daura #ChillingTinz

Posted by Bashir Ahmad the Personal Assistant to President Buhari on New Media on his Twitter Account.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1033023919228379138?p=v

Why are they endangering the life of my President, abeg remove that chair from under those trees cos i don't want to hear one yeye story, election is here o, although Malina tree strong sha
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Mujtahida: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

God bless you for this pic. Mujtahida come and see it properly you this blind bat with a pin sized brain.

I told you the chair isn't thorn but you wouldn't accept it. Do you now see that its a flowery design?
Madman have you been unchained this morning? I can see you are determined to recruit me into your zombie army. That chair is effing torn!

Bhatia chair ko, bastard chair ni.

Take a look-even though you don't have eyes- at the grey patch under his arm.

I googled bhatia chair and found a furniture company that offers exquisite high end furniture not this peeled off, frazzled looking, washed up chair that has done many seasons under the unforgiving Daura weather you are now sweating so hard to sell as a floral patterned chair.

And its torn, not thorn cos like the ill educated simpleton that you are you've repeatedly spelt torn as thorn. Of course I'm a thorn in your wasted flesh.

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Butterflyleo: 8:48am On Aug 25, 2018
Mujtahida:

Madman have you been unchained this morning? I can see you are determined to recruit me into your zombie army. That chair is effing torn!

Bhatia chair ko, bastard chair ni.

Take a look-even though you don't have eyes- at the grey patch under his arm.

I googled bhatia chair and found a furniture company that offers exquisite high end furniture not this peeled off, frazzled looking, washed chair that has done many seasons under the unforgiving Daura weather you are now sweating so hard to sell as a floral patterned chair.

And its torn, not thorn cos like the ill educated simpleton that you are you've repeatedly spelt torn as thorn. Of course I'm a thorn in your wasted flesh.

A doofus that cannot recognise shaded spots when he sees one.

I guess Buharis shadow must not cover any part of the chair especially the part under his arm.

When we say doofuses abound among wailers behold one right here
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Mujtahida: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2018
Mchlobinna95:
oga...wetin u dey defend sef....nawaa 4 ooooooo.sufferin n smilin
He is working so hard yet doing an extremely poor job. He will run and run and still come last.
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Mujtahida: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

A doofus that cannot recognise shaded spots when he sees one.

I guess Buharis shadow must not cover any part of the chair especially the part under his arm.

When we say doofuses abound among wailers behold one right here
Lord have mercy on this Arch zombie!
Keep twisting and turning like a salted worm. The clean waters of truth and reality will pass through your twisted mind and come out as a muddled, murky, putrid swamp of lies.

Formula for making a Butterflyleo:
Denial of the obvious + sophistry + absolute idiocy + rank sychophancy + epic foolishness + bovine stupidity = irredeemable zombeeism

I can see you are not just stupid, you are tragically determined to continue travelling along that road.

Ephraim is joined to his idols; leave him alone! Hosea 4:17
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by maasoap(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you will not rest till you come to your senses. tyrant buhari has destroyed the democracy.

Will not rest? In fact, I need more exercise, over resting is giving me more concern. Lol.
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by amstardi: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2018
Sitting on a fungal infected chair when h you're 76 is bad for your health
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Mrexcell(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2018
Hongbenga:
Let see how you caption this!!!

President Buhari today in his compound @Daura #ChillingTinz

Posted by Bashir Ahmad the Personal Assistant to President Buhari on New Media on his Twitter Account.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1033023919228379138?p=v

He can't even get a better chair that befit his status.
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by 8stargeneral: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2018
Make una no use dat pictures to decive us,hes going back to daura 2019 shocked shocked
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by GCsomething: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2018
madamgrace:

Akpabio: Mr President, I guarantee ApC 100% Akwa Ibom votes

Buhari After watching the crowd that filed out to endorse Udom Emmanuel reelection declaration...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7627103_zzzzpresident1_jpeg0b992a878dcd61a965022a8cf429e8af

The same people will gather if the other calls.

Bruh! Like u no too understand the reality in the country
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by IbnAbdullah1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
all this pics doesn't freak me here. buhari is a tyrant that should be voted out in 2019 poll. he is anti democracy. no freedom of expression and information in his government. so clueless in handling the security architecture of Nigeria. he is worse in handling the economy of Nigeria.

Hehehehehe.
No freedom of expression yet, no day goes by you and your likes don't call him names on the net without being gagged or arrested.
Abi your brain day pain you?

Fayose, FFK have been pelting the president with one insult to another yet you are too blind to see it?
SMH.
When an educated person speaks like a garage tout I only weep for their unborn children.
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Johnnyessence(m): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Hehehehehe.
No freedom of expression yet, no day goes by you and your likes don't call him names on the net without being gagged or arrested.
Abi your brain day pain you?

Fayose, FFK have been pelting the president with one insult to another yet you are too blind to see it?
SMH.
When an educated person speaks like a garage tout I only weep for their unborn children.
he is still the most tyrant president Nigerians will ever votes for.
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
he is still the most tyrant president Nigerians will ever votes for.

I love tyrants especially in the mould of Buhari.
Una go taya. No be for this country.
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Leopantro: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2018
nylawal:
Living the simple life... yet dem dey rush us!

hope you don't mind but would like to ask if your LG AC was still working? any issues?
i plan on getting one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.