Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption (78431 Views)

Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) / Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by bigfat05: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
weldone sir
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by brixton: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Chilling with Kaftan lol, please this ancestor shud retire biko

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by ednut1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Simple man but yusuf wey no get work can afford 50m power bike naso

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by PHILipu1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
abokibuhari:
The forget to put sachet Milo and milk cheesy

Crowd way they burst brain

UDOMIZE AKWA IBOM
Hired crowd!
If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Lordofthewest(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lol
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Racoon(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
The president is just disgracing Nigeria.His handlers featured him in a furnished apartment then now again on a hagged looking chair. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by younglleo: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Dey caption is, LOOK AT WHAT THIS IDIOTNIS SAYING

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by goaldynboy: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Yeye man.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by PHILipu1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Propaganda gone sour grin grin

This is a man whose kitchen costs the country more than one billion naira annually
Not his kitchen but federal government kitchen
Should Buhari sack all the workers in the kitchen SNF stop feeding people that to come yo Ado rock?.

Buhari will come and go but the federal government kitchen will remain

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by blackaxe78: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:

To deceive the gullible zombies while yusuf buhari is buying choice mansions in Dubai

Stop peddling lies
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by mrvitalis(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
all this pics doesn't freak me here. buhari is a tyrant that should be voted out in 2019 poll. he is anti democracy. no freedom of expression and information in his government. so clueless in handling the security architecture of Nigeria. he is worse in handling the economy of Nigeria.
When people say buhari is handling the economy badly I laugh seems people don't know what we avoided in 2015

Check all the countries that were in same situation with us in 2015... Venuzuala ,Angola and the rest tell me which is doing better than us

What do you even think anyone could have done better..... The results Buhari achieved is magnificent by any standard ..i can debate this anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Butterflyleo: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:
On a torn chair?

Those are flowery designs. Zoom the pic. The designs are in particular places all over the char and under his arm and fingers on the other arm of the chair

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by akdjr(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
I de imagine how security go de alert now for outside now. Even if na Ant try enter the compound na die oooo.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by klax(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sorry this look a Photoshop picture.

Apc now I know God vex used lies take curse una. You lie on everything.

This is a bloody Photoshop stunt.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by mrvitalis(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
abokibuhari:
The forget to put sachet Milo and milk cheesy

Crowd way they burst brain

UDOMIZE AKWA IBOM
Even you can see the empty sits
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Organs(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
eezeribe:
He is checking to see if the cattle coming in from the days grazing are complete.

Its a livelihood, you nkor, are you counting your planes coming in from all parts of the country? If not, hide your head, he has risen to the highest pinnacle, you and your family that are not grazing cattle what have you achieved? Data to comment on NL....lol.
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by joncom(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is just so insulting...No need for this.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
See below

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by kabrudrapist: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
All i see is a devil incarnate.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Gordonz07(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
That's not chilling oh. From the looks on his face, I can sense he is angry and looking at Aisha with the question: ' where is my buruku and gworo?'

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Butterflyleo: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
See the Chair Nigeria president is sitting on, Can we say Nigeria Government doesn't provide furniture for her President ?? so so bad.

perhaps you expected to see him sitting on a gold or diamond chair like your gang of looters and thieves in PDP have in their homes.

Buhari is a simple man and that has been his life for a long time. Self discipline can make one not take interest in unnecessary things and learn how to prioritize .

Chair is not his problem. He has a bigger problem to fix. A bigger problem called Nigeria.

This picture actually makes me proud of him and shows that material things are not what he seeks.

The chair itself isn't thorn. Those white patches are designs like flowers. However, the chair is so simple.

Look closely and you will see its like a flowery design and not thorn

I hail my President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by islandmoon: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
scammer, his son bike will buy millions of that chair, and no cattle grazing on that fresh grass but send cattle to graze in school

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by zudozz: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
chilling in his compound IN AGBADA?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Rexnegro(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
exactly, he didn't know that Nigerians are more smarter than him this days. tyrant buhari has failed woefully in all capacity.
so since he has failed woefully , who has done better since 1999 and who can u suggest to do better from 2019? it's ask I ask o so answer pls
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by dominique(f): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
The whole thing looks staged to me sha

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
A Good Rest after 800m walk. Where Baba?
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by neonly: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hitler
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by bewla(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
all this pics doesn't freak me here. buhari is a tyrant that should be voted out in 2019 poll. he is anti democracy. no freedom of expression and information in his government. so clueless in handling the security architecture of Nigeria. he is worse in handling the economy of Nigeria.
yea even in Bible most of does prophet or men of God are shepherd so sit back relax let tee will be done
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Uromigod(m): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
una even look the chair that man seat down?
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by Vince77(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Practicing how he is going to spend the rest of his life alone and lonely after he gets kicked out in 2019
Re: President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption by boldking(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sex is a TEMPTATION caused by SENSATION. A guy sticks his LOCATION, in a girl's DESTINATION. To increase the POPULATION, of the next GENERATION. Do you get my EXPLANATION or do you need a DEMONSTRATION

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina / Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children / Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.