Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

"My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding (47613 Views)

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why / Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:54am On Aug 25, 2018
wayne4loan:
The husband of this woman done marry trouble grin
What if the man did it wholeheartedly

1 Like

Re: "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding by royalguy123(m): 7:02am On Aug 25, 2018
She is the one that sponsored the marriage, so the husband nor get say!!!
Re: "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding by akinszz: 7:14am On Aug 25, 2018
JuanDeDios:

How does a girl not kneeling at her wedding take her husband's manhood away? There are people who don't need a kneeling wife to validate their manhood.
what is manhood? grin
Re: "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding by bukatyne(f): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

Madam, judging from all the gibberish you have been sharing, it's obvious you come from a really dysfunctional family since you're making a huge show of degrading all the males in your life.

How did she degrade the men in her lives?
Re: "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding by HeWrites(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2018
bukatyne:

How did she degrade the men in her lives?

Can't you read the title/her tweet

Re: "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding by bukatyne(f): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2018
oyb:

Shebi I talk am. I hope her husband is gifted with a lot of patience, because her attitudinal issues may wear out the love very fast

Toto dick type chick

My issue with her is not about kneeling and mother walking her down the aisle. Everyone is free to do as they like.

It is her constant need to tell us so which is not peculiar to her anyways; it is all over the WWW

She should sha note that as she gets deeper in the marriage, it is not the right to do x or y that will make the marriage work.

1 Like

Re: "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding by bukatyne(f): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2018
imasong005:
All the ones that knelt down for their husbands over and over again, did it in any way stop the high rate of divorce in our society. Please let us lay aside trivial issues like this, and move on to more weightier ones.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Well, you have a point.
Re: "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding by bukatyne(f): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2018
HeWrites:

Can't you read the title/her tweet

'My mom walked me down the aisle and I did not kneel on my wedding day.'

How is that degrading to the men in her lives? Did she come out to insult them or something?
Re: "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding by HeWrites(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2018
bukatyne:

'My mom walked me down the aisle and I did not kneel on my wedding day.'

How is that degrading to the men in her lives? Did she come out to insult them or something?

Ok.
Re: "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding by bg0074real(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2018
Saheed9:
What's the biggie there, as Muslims it's haram to use those parts of your body used in prostration during salat for any human. I don't think she's a Muslim tho cuz it's equally haram for your mother to walk u down the aisle.
haram ke? Not all scholars agree with your first point. Did you know one can worship someone even while standing. It's intention that really matters
Re: "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding by Egein(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2018
Not a curse, but this marriage won't last five months.

1 Like

Re: "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2018
You can give what you don't have like respect and well culture so that expect it from your children too.. 2cent
Re: "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2018
And she is Yoruba.

I thought they were the custodians of culture.
Re: "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding by kurlz(f): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Shukazu:

ENDURANCE won't do
the man needs "long-suffering"
Long suffering won't do, he needs meekness!
Re: "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding by blujoi(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
Last Last she go still collect the D, abi?
Re: "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding by wayne4loan: 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

What if the man did it wholeheartedly
then the man must be one dumb ass angry.. If u give women allowance them go dey find allowances
Re: "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding by kingdavebuchi: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2018
pocohantas:
Honestly, this girl must be very troublesome and arrogant.
Daddy issues?

What next? She'll say she won't take up her husband's name.

Or she isn't going to move into his house, THEY BOUGHT A NEW HOME/HOUSE.

At first I thought she was a bit normal, but right now, I can only pity the young man that's her husband.

It is bad to have a wife [or spouse] who thinks she is in competition with you. It is even worse when you have a WIFE, who goes about running her mouth on cyberspace, telling the world that she makes the rules as she goes.

Chai! This girl will soon collect the guy's prick [which would be only thing left of his manhood] and keep in her fireproof box. O ma se o!

Fact
Re: "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding by AutoC: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
imasong005:
How has culture better your life. People are talking about discoverings in science and technology, you are here carring culture on your head. I will see where it will lead you to. Culture my foot

You be Idiot, does culture disturb you from improving in science and technology? India export the best skill interms of science and technology today in the world. Does that make them loser thier culture?. You better think before you type rubbish.
Re: "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding by imasong005(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
AutoC:

You be Idiot, does culture disturb you from improving in science and technology? India export the best skill interms of science and technology today in the world. Does that make them loser thier culture?. You better think before you type rubbish.
I can't bring myself to your level by insulting you in return. I have a better up bringing to learn how to tackle issues rather than tackling people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager / 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.