Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) (39895 Views)

US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing / Godwin Goodluck, Missing 4-Year-Old Boy: Have You Seen Him? / Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by fvck(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thank God
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by olatade(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
thank GOD!
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by maxxy: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
theoldpretender:

It is possible she got lost,and a good Samaritan took her there.

Its not possible she got lost in Lagos and found her way to an orphanage in Benin

9 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by MuttleyLaff: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
maxxy:
More details emerging on how she was found...

So we were in Ghana this morning ....A4 was with me.
Suddenly he got a message from a woman who sent him a picture asking if that was his daughter
and that she saw Elo in an orphanage in Benin.
She gave the name of the orphanage and the address.

So immediately took up my phone and called our security head in Lagos and gave him all the details as the lady gave us.
He said we should give him an hour and he called his colleagues in Benin.
They immediately rounded off the place and lo found Elo in the said place.
Of course we got on the plane and headed straight for our security head's office.

There we made a video call to Benin where the commissioner of police put Elo on the call.
Elo screamed in ecstacy when she saw her parents and her older sister Treasure....
she identified all of them while jumping happily
and even told A4 "daddy they barbed my hair" lol.....
praise God she's found.

From PU

PU - Pastor Uvie is also a gospel minister from Christ Embassy

joyfullyjoyous:
How did she get to the orphanage home
... and why was her hair barbed
The whole how she disappeared and got found story just gave me goose pimples
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Nbote(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
theoldpretender:

It is possible she got lost,and a good Samaritan took her there.
Got lost in Lagos and a good Samaritan took her to Benin?? Are U for real?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by maxxy: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
calculator123:
what kinda junk reportage is this. Back from where? who kidnapped her? this are questions I was expecting to be answered.

More details will emerge in the coming days... For now, let's rejoice for this remarkable deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bless God.
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
I just hope they've not temper with her pride
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I hope she is still intact?
Whatever condition she's in right now is okay...God who started his work will not stop until he completes it.

2 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Fine girl.

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nbote:

Got lost in Lagos and a good Samaritan took her to Benin?? Are U for real?

I am merely speculating....investigations need to be done, of course.
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by thorpido(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
gulfer:
Caught up in this as well, I hope this isn't a scam to drive church patronage embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Na wa for you.

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by PMBtill2023: 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
maxxy:
Frank Edwards shares in the joy
Praise be to Allah,the most merciful.

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by sehin79(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
congratulations to the families,but we need information on what transpire on how the missing girl got to an orphanage in Benin,i believe a 4 years old is able to interpret situation of what happen,
this is needed so the public can be more security aware with there kids.

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by author1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
tunary:
I just hope they've not temper with her pride
hmmm...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by calculator123(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
maxxy:

More details will emerge in the coming days... For now, let's rejoice for this remarkable deliverance.
I'm happy but they need to tell us what happened in details. We might learn a thing or two to avoid such occurrences in the future
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by maxxy: 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

... and why was her hair barbed
The whole how she disappeared and got found story just gave me goose pimples

When we meet the kidnappers, we will ask them why they cut her hair

2 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by chloride6: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
That hair they cut is a lot of trouble...

Her parents are going to need serious prayers ..

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
dominique:
This is wonderful! Best news I've heard all week. I'm so happy for her parents. Six weeks of torture is finally over.
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by MuttleyLaff: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
maxxy:
When we meet the kidnappers, we will ask them why they cut her hair
I dont think its the kidnappers that shaved off her hair
I think it was done at the "orphanage"
The close shave she had sent shivers down my back
Only God knows what she went through, what was going on in her mind
What a traumatic experience to undergo at such a young and tender age

Some people get liver sha

2 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Faith works wonders.
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by aalangel(f): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Why she come resemble psquare pikin? Aliona

Exactly what Peter himself said.
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by aalangel(f): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
gulfer:
Caught up in this as well, I hope this isn't a scam to drive church patronage embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I pray scam doesn't come to you.

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
As a parent myself I share in their joy... may no parent here experience such trauma this family went through this past 6 weeks in Jesus' name, Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
maxxy:

If you know what faith can do...
abeg talk in plan words

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
CowHard:
She returned from where and how

The man I saw didn't look like his daughter went missing for weeks.

He should be arrested and questioned, the parents have a lot to tell the police.
You are very right jare only prepare to give answers to these questions when your children go missing too grin

6 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by ebenholer(m): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
CowHard:
She returned from where and how

The man I saw didn't look like his daughter went missing for weeks.

He should be arrested and questioned, the parents have a lot to tell the police.
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Jimi23(m): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
God be praised.
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by mybestlove(m): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
No comments on where and how the child was found.

Nigeria sef! We want to know, tell us or we'll take it that the church knew her whereabout.

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Youngsage: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
dominique:
This is wonderful! Best news I've heard all week. I'm so happy for her parents. Six weeks of torture is finally over.

Same here
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Clinton207: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Our God is Awesome, Hallelujah!
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by jerlady(f): 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
but why must everything have comma and question mark on it? The girl is back home, rejoice kwanu! mba! some people say the father needs to be investigated another one say it's for advertising church. HEEEEEEEEYYY! tufiakwa!!

snap out of the negativity mbok! she's home and that's all that matters. if you want to know how far, just keep quiet and wait for investigation stories to hit newspaper front page, abi na nairaland front page.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Jails A Nigerian Who Swallowed 67 Wraps Of Cocaine From "Brazil to London" [P / Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison / Customer Hacks Unity Bank System, Steals N23 Million With ATM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.