Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) (40207 Views)

US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing / Godwin Goodluck, Missing 4-Year-Old Boy: Have You Seen Him? / Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by xtdz32: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2018
tiwiex:

Seen for a long time? How long? Hmmm. If someone used social media to find a daughter and you found her, why the delay in letting the world know. I doubt she was found a long time ago. If so,.... The is tory never add up.

She was found on Friday. That's some two days ago. Her parents were contacted immediately, and they contacted the chief security and sent someone straight to the orphanage home and the parents were asked to identify her.
The little girl on sighting her parents said "Daddy look they cut my hair".

The thing is , this is not the first time I've heard if someone kidnapped.
We should be careful how we go about talking rubbish about deep spiritual matters and manifestations of faith.
I remember some years back when a lady I talked about in my previous post was sharing the testimony, while her step dad and her mum were there standing in front of the church shedding tears, as the man was so happy because people had already started suspecting him .
A lady who is a member of the church, was there saying it's a lie, she went to see her BF , I asked her, who runs away from the house at about 8am in the morning with a wrapper wrapped around her, while wearing her night gown.
I just kept wondering why she would think like that !!!
Lo and behold that same week. The same fate befell her, she was fortunate, that for some reason she suspected something and they hit her but didn't work and the started screaming, they had to push her out of the moving vehicle. That's how she excaped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beheads, Removes Internal Organs Of Okada Rider In Niger / Man With 'Osha Ojota' Tattoo Caught Pickpocketing A Police Officer (Photos) / Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.