Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,354 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos (73658 Views)

Igede Lady Removes Shoes To Enter ATM Cubicle (Photo) / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by elotajohn1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ghost in Daura

3 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Abia, the worst governed State in SE Nigeria.
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by YorubaAssasin: 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
emmafrosh:
Hello people,
Pls who knows how I can get reach to Mr Seun osewa?
Thanks.

Here is his #: 08123456789

Thank me later.. cool
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Teenaira: 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Please and please.

Nobody should steal this slippers before she gets back o.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
emmafrosh:
Hello people,
Thanks.

You already have

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by oloriLFC(f): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
I won't say what I don't know, maybe the slippers get hidden metal. Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy. Ara oko

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
emmafrosh:
Hello people,
Thanks.
bro, you're in for a long tin oo
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Viking007(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
emmafrosh:
Hello people,
Thanks.
It's funny how there's actually no direct way of reaching Seun, the mods don't reply mails. Even Facebook reply their messages, we just like making simple things unnecessarily difficult in this country.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by BlackSpanner: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Don't believe everything you read on nairaland. All thanks to our LAZY bloggers who can do everything to generate traffic.
Meanwhile, read, comment and laugh cos it's the beginning of the relax.
Just a stress killer

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by emmie14: 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
Decency respect and humility

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by YorubaAssasin: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Donald95:

She is also a Patriot. We Abians are very reasonable. Since it's raining and roads are somehow muddy, it doesn't make sense to litter the bank with mud stamp.

Many may see her as Local but I see her as someone who doesn't feel comfortable being insane kudos

Yaba left hot commodity grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Quincymadu: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
emmafrosh:
Hello people,
Thanks.

Go to his house...

Better still call him with this number...08022442245
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by tunary(m): 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
emmafrosh:
Hello people, Pls who knows how I can get reach to Mr Seun osewa? Thanks.
that nawty Chick will help you out
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by gr8tone: 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
She has no good experience of the wider society. Her guy has some work to do otherwise disgrace is lurking
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Oblang(m): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bush girl. Because she saw a foot mat at the entrance..

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by andyanders: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
Anybody can say any negetive thing about her, but I see her as a responsible,neat and respectable upcoming girl.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by dontbothermuch: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Well, trust no blogger
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by oladele00(m): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
She is acting IBO film

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by raymytech2: 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ipob girls
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Suleh620(m): 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sai baba 2019
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by sureheaven(m): 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
Igbos ..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
Donald95:

She is also a Patriot. We Abians are very reasonable. Since it's raining and roads are somehow muddy, it doesn't make sense to litter the bank with mud stamp.

Many may see her as Local but I see her as someone who doesn't feel comfortable being insane kudos
You're trying hard to make sense but there's no mud in or around her footwear

3 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Mruwa1(m): 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
When u enter some saloons, medicine store dey go ask u to pull ur slippers outside i sure say na one of these place she dey work as apprentice dats is why she dey use to pulling slippers before entering
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by sleek82(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
People with different perceptions....to those claiming she is a good girl or neat girl, would you have said the same thing if she was wearing a skirt suit and a matching pair of shoes and she removed the shoes to go into the bank? Would you have said the same thing if the bank was located in London and she did this? Please let's stop justifying rubbish abeg! She be bush girl simple!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by otherway: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
dollytino4real:
neat girl spotted

Something sexy about what she did...village girls dey sweet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
BuhariM:

If it is Abia, am not surprised grin

Backward people always claiming they are educated

Do not post your stupidity everytime.
Abians are not backward people,your signature says great nation is Abia state not a part of Nigeria?Which you believe is a great nation.
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by BuhariM(m): 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Do not post your stupidity everytime.
Abians are not backward you signature says great nation is Abia state not a part of Nigeria?

Abia is not part of the great nation

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Jaiyeola24(m): 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
Home training you know.

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Maj196(m): 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
Guys wife material don land o grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
BuhariM:

Abia is not part of the great nation

Na you sabi.It means the type of great nation you envisage would be one in which there would be division and I don't think Abians like myself would want to be a part of that nation.So oga carry your great nation dey go.
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Abia, the worst governed State in SE Nigeria.

True talk.
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
Issame:
Courteous lady removes her slippers, today, before entering the Diamond bank in Owerrinta, Abia State.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/lady-removes-her-slippers-before-entering-bank-in-abia-state-pic/

she reminds me of d passanger who enter d same bus with me today and refused to collect her change becus there is red colour stain on the naira notes tagging it as blood money...... Come see beg today inside bus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 / Mircea Popescu, Bitcoin Billionaire Dies After Drowning In Costa Rica Sea / Oluwo Antonio Deinde Fernandez Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.