Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,536 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos (73659 Views)

Igede Lady Removes Shoes To Enter ATM Cubicle (Photo) / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Sheggy13(m): 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
Donald95:

She is also a Patriot. We Abians are very reasonable. Since it's raining and roads are somehow muddy, it doesn't make sense to litter the bank with mud stamp.

Many may see her as Local but I see her as someone who doesn't feel comfortable being insane kudos
Just look at this one trying to justify primitiveness. If the headline had shown Osun or Ogun, you tribal bigot, would have written all sort of nonsense here insulting Yorubas, but here you are trying to make sense out of nonsense. Hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Spain007(m): 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
Valro:
Probably her first time...if she come enter bulk room nko,na to comot cloth
Lol na faint b that

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by lascopes(m): 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
nanauju:
What if these bloggers planted slippers there and claim someone did that just to have people rushing to their blogs?
Just saying

You get brain abeg, same thought came in mind
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by credid(m): 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
BuhariM:

If it is Abia, am not surprised grin

Backward people always claiming they are educated

U look sick, malnourished
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by CSTR1005: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
totit:
grin
With just one bank in the whole of aba village she's done well by showing respect and honor to the bank .

She deserve a round of applause . grin

What an humble village girl cheesy
Aba is not ekiti, osun or ondo state.

There is more productivity and ingenuity in aba than those three states combined.
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Tonimordred(m): 12:00am On Aug 25, 2018
Many may see her as Local but I see her as someone who doesn't feel comfortable being insane kudos[/quote]definitely if u wan go shoprite 4 dis kind weda u wil av 2 remov evri tyn on u 4 securities 2 keep 4 u.....birds of d same feather 4rm abia wot a disgrace 2 d state

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Reeb2244: 12:08am On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:

She is also a Patriot. We Abians are very reasonable. Since it's raining and roads are somehow muddy, it doesn't make sense to litter the bank with mud stamp.

Many may see her as Local but I see her as someone who doesn't feel comfortable being insane kudos
To your eye sight, that sleepers is muddy?

"You Abians." You aren't okay at all.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by TENHEU22(m): 12:11am On Aug 25, 2018
Thank God she is not from the north.
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by papadoculus(m): 12:19am On Aug 25, 2018
you can't just blame her. meanwhile, check my link to see my Htc one m8 available forsale. call me if interested
https://www.nairaland.com/4695284/clean-htc-one-m8-available#70583938
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by kinglahrin7G(m): 12:20am On Aug 25, 2018
In this 21st century....Haaba �
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by kinglahrin7G(m): 12:21am On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=Reeb2244 post=70583885]

Lol
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by kinglahrin7G(m): 12:26am On Aug 25, 2018
Reeb2244:
To your eye sight, that sleepers is muddy?

"You Abians." You aren't okay at all.

Lol ��
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by statusquoante: 12:28am On Aug 25, 2018
nanauju:
What if these bloggers planted slippers there and claim someone did that just to have people rushing to their blogs?
Just saying

That is most likely the case.
You are a smart one.
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by kinglahrin7G(m): 12:28am On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:

Really?? In this 21st century. I taya for your matter

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by vicmac09(m): 12:41am On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:

Are you guys not reasonable enough to clean your streets? Or is it only when you want to enter the bank you start to reason?
Donald95:

Are you guys not reasonable enough to clean your streets? Or is it only when you want to enter the bank you start to reason?
Donald95:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 25, 2018
dingbang need to see thischeesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by totit: 1:01am On Aug 25, 2018
CSTR1005:

Aba is not ekiti, osun or ondo state.

There is more productivity and ingenuity in aba than those three states combined.

Lmao grin

Stop hiding behind your keyboard advertising a backward state we all already know.

Productivity ko, liability ni
Abeg shove the truth..by the way are you by any chance from ablaa?
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by dingbang(m): 1:01am On Aug 25, 2018
lefulefu:
dingbang need to see thischeesy
I wish say e happen for my branch grin
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Chepos1(m): 1:05am On Aug 25, 2018
I saw this in Abakaliki @Access Bank, Obubara road, Opposite VEGAS restaurant the other day too. cheesy
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Adamummya(f): 1:07am On Aug 25, 2018
BuhariM:
If it is Abia, am not surprised grin
Backward people always claiming they are educated
plss shut up
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Aldebaran(m): 1:13am On Aug 25, 2018
Nice girl cheesy
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by yarimo(m): 1:17am On Aug 25, 2018
emmafrosh:
Hello people,
Pls who knows how I can get reach to Mr Seun osewa?
Thanks.
kidnapping alert, acp ABBA Kyari Please over to you. undecided
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by decollex(m): 1:19am On Aug 25, 2018
Wife Material Alert. Guys if your Bae pulls this stunt , Marry her, I repeat Marry her. I hail all the wife materials in the house.
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Toosure70: 1:34am On Aug 25, 2018
too local region.

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Mideh5(m): 2:08am On Aug 25, 2018
grin
Valro:
Probably her first time...if she come enter bulk room nko,na to comot cloth
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by SmartMugu: 2:14am On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Bayonle10: 2:26am On Aug 25, 2018
13iSXEVAWtyEGLFEkYCEm3DfAQqfCdeWCg
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by lovemaths(f): 2:29am On Aug 25, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
so much for an educated nyamuri flat.head

Even aboki dey talk sef.
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by SmartMugu: 2:31am On Aug 25, 2018
aziaka111:
good home training, dat girl na wife material
Marry her na, tell us how it feels to watch her take off her slippers at the entrance of a mall - like shoprite and how everyone looks at her walking on bare feet.

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:

What's the foot mat for

2 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Proffdada: 2:34am On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:

why can't she just wipe her feet on the foot mat?
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 25, 2018
decollex:
Wife Material Alert.
Guys if your Bae pulls this stunt ,
Marry her,
I repeat Marry her.
I hail all the wife materials in the house.
But why na... So u want a stupid wife Well u need to be stupid to call her wife material because of what she did.. So 2 stupid can work cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 / Mircea Popescu, Bitcoin Billionaire Dies After Drowning In Costa Rica Sea / Oluwo Antonio Deinde Fernandez Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.