Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage (43255 Views)

Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) / Leaked Sex Video Of Charity Obeng Using Long Toy In Her Hole / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by Shortyy(f): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2018
Hahahaha Good meets Evil. Lmao
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by Buffalowings3(m): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2018
M
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by blackaxe78: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Blood of God!

What does light have in common with darkness? Shameful

Switch
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by semyman: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2018
I know I am vindicated on my stands and opinions on these guy men suits abusing the word pastor every time
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by BestDude: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2018
dingbang:
Light and darkness can not meet o grin
lwkmd
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by omoyahaya(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2018
dingbang:
who be light who be darkness[b]
dingbang:
who be light who be darkness[/b]
dingbang:
who be light who be darkness
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by semyman: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2018
dingbang:
In your mind now I am so sure you have the wrong person as light and the wrong one as darkness. Devil is better than today's pastor
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by zolajpower: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2018
Letenwam:
A Ghanaian pastor, Nicholas Obeng Nyame, who reportedly impregnated a traditional priestess and denied responsibility, has found himself in a big mess. 

Nyame who reportedly sneaks into the traditional priestess’ house to get intimate with her, began dating her after he offered her a lift some months back. Adomonline gathered that when their intimacy resulted in a pregnancy, the pastor denied being responsible and further the priestess to abort the baby.

The Traditional Priestess who refused having an abortion, went on to place a curse on the pastor for denying responsibility for the pregnancy. However an amicable resolution was reached, after Pastor Nyame informed the leadership of his church who later accompanied him for the settlement. 

The Priestess who stated that Nyame must accept the pregnancy and promise to marry her after she had delivered her baby, reversed the curse after the  pastor accepted the conditions. 

This is coming after a Ghanaian man of God, Prophet Nana Poku, sparked controversy on the internet after videos emerged where he engaged a woman in a long French kiss, and later claimed he had healed her of an ailment.

Prophet Poku who is based in South Africa and is the General Overseer of Kingdom Prayer Ministry International, made the headlines during a deliverance service where he locked lips with the woman as part of the deliverance he was conducting on her.

While other church members looked on, Prophet Poku is seen in the 28 seconds video footage kissing the woman deeply while one of the church elders kept shouting: "Yes Lord, Yes Lord." After kissing the woman, Prophet Poku is heard asking her:

"How are you feeling now?"

The incident has been causing a lot of debate with many saying that God can deliver a sick person using any unorthodox manner while some believe the Prophet is fake and using demonic powers for his healing.

https://lailasnews.com/pastor-impregnates-traditional-priestess-promises-marriage-after-she-cursed-him/

Please ooo is this another movie script ?
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by Jabioro: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2018
Laughing loud is allowed on this thread...
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by Lumig: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2018
hungryboy:
some people for nairaland go make crazeman for street look sane sef
grin. Guy you funny die
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2018
Primusinterpares:
Pu**y...
I weep for some self aclaimed "men of God"...
I wonder if we use the same Bible sometimes...

This is highly condemable
Anyway, some people wear robe of priesthood for the gains they anticipate to get from it
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by Mankosi: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2018
Letenwam:
I am not sure of the source pls
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by fabienjoe: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2018
360degreess:
.Before one hears one bad news from other religions,one must have heard atleast 50 bad news from christianity...christianity(scam) has led millions of innocent ppl astray.

A lot less destructive and disruptive than Islamic terrorism and murders..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by Primusinterpares(m): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Anyway, some people wear robe of priesthood for the gains they anticipate to get from it
Fact... it's disheartening sometimes.
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by PrincewithGod(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2018
Time is running out!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by bendike: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2018
onward4life:
Imagine how the pepe rempe go be
Black and white Television
#Armageddon2018

My first FTC 2018.

Peace to every body believing heavens for breakthrough

My fans for purchasing my album

To Explorers and my producer for his patients
Are you guys from zimbabwe?

To all studio staff and all DJs in the clubs

To My #PeaceFamily we made us

Special thanks to ppo dat don't like us

They hate cos they re anus

And that ain't anything like us
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2018
cheesy Different kind of kisses are resurfacing nowadays.

Deliverance kiss is now listed among them
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by Bahddo(m): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2018
Not surprised. There's no difference. One group just pretends to be righteous and follow Jesus.
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by jamace(m): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2018
Konji knows no religious barrier. grin
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by Angrymode: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2018
hungryboy:
some people for nairaland go make crazeman for street look sane sef
]

As ingringrin

I h8 Buhari but e neva rch dis crazy level.
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2018
360degreess:
.Before one hears one bad news from other religions,one must have heard atleast 50 bad news from christianity...christianity(scam) has led millions of innocent ppl astray.

Mumu dey rush this one.....
Is better than de5onating bombs here and there as a sacrifice for Allah
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by DEcclesia(m): 11:02am On Aug 25, 2018
I can't comprehend the reason why the increase in churches do not reduce the evil that are happening in the society. The more you look, the less you see. The problem of the world today is RELIGION
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by ultiabaz36(m): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2018
This na why I hate it when someone call himself a pastor for me. Pastor prick wey stand go bleeped priest. What do they have in common? Thank God I am not a pastor, hence, I can Bleep pastor's mother.. Bleep em all
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by ultiabaz36(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
HandofJah875:
It's another Saturday!! Contact me let's win big today..

226399 as the order number was found but the games were played 22/7/2018

Djurgarden - Hacken (-) 22/7/2018 15:00:00 /NG
Siam Navy - Ratchaburi (-) 22/7/2018 13:00:00 /NG
Suphanburi - Pattaya 22/7/2018 14:00:00 /NG
Trans Narva - Nomme 22/7/2018 18:00:00 /NG
Rakvere JK Tarvas - JK 22/7/2018 18:00:00 /NG
K. Khanh Hoa - Hai 22/7/2018 12:00:00 /NG
TP Ho Chi Minh - Than 22/7/2018 14:00:00 /NG
Brondby - Vejle BK (-) 22/7/2018 18:00:00 /NG
Aarhus - Nordsjaelland 22/7/2018 16:00:00 /NG

The game was played with #400 and the game lost.

My people be warned!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by frozen70(f): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
This kind of marriage
Power go they struggle with power
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by frozen70(f): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
This kind of marriage
Power go dey struggle with power
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by Fitbillionairep: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
why do u fuxkers behave as if pastor no get preek
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by BlackDuke(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wedlock of the gods...very intriguing
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by kunlery1000(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Still they look forward to some people we go bleak buhari for this
Re: Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage by Penywise(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wonders shall never end

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model / Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.