Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Cute And Adorable Names Lovers Call Themselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute And Adorable Names Lovers Call Themselves (953 Views)

Different Types Of Cute And Tight Pussies [pics] / Groomsmen Staring As Groom Kisses His Bride In Adorable Photo / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute And Adorable Names Lovers Call Themselves by Uranus1: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2018
We cannot choose our names by ourselves, but we can choose our pet names.
In the course of my adventures, I have heard people call their lovers beautiful names. Names that would have evolve their relationship into something beautiful if not that they were called out of cheer habit.
But when the pet name is genuinely used, the beauty it becomes a revelation. The name then spices the mouth with sweetness, and with grace it proceeds.
Specifically, a pet name is not suppose to be a thing that should be copied. Rather, it should be a verbal manifestation of what your spouse is to you.
Please do not get me wrong; it is okay to use a pet name that you fancy another using especially if your spouse is to you what that pet name implies.
But using it for the sake of convention does not vibrate with romance at all.
Why the use of pet names?
Apart from the fact that pet names adds flavour and scent to the romance life of lovers, it also reveals to the world what lovers means to eachother.
It is an expression of trueness. A declaration of gratitude.

Here are common pet names in Nigeria

1. My Prince: This is what a Nigerian girl calls her lover when she sees in him what most girls desire to see in a man.

2. My Love : You hear the real pronunciation of these words when a Nigerian falls in Love.

3. Boo bae : That special someone before anyone else.

4. Sweetie : When he/she is the source of that cake like feeling.

5. Obim : This name is unique to Ibo lovers. It simply means my heart.
Other common Nigerian pet names includes: Darling, Boo Boo, Sugar Crush, Boo, and Heart Rob.
In addition, you can pick from the below list if it is your desire to tell the world what your partner means to you.

List of pet names
1. Sweetheart
2. My love
3. Lover
4. Pumpkin
5. Baby
6. Darling
7. Sweetie Pie
8. Angel
9. Beloved

https://www.nigerialog.com/romance/cute-and-adorable-names-lovers-call-themselves/new/#new
Re: Cute And Adorable Names Lovers Call Themselves by OVAFYNBOY(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2018
Uranus1:
We cannot choose our names by ourselves, but we can choose our pet names.
In the course of my adventures, I have heard people call their lovers beautiful names. Names that would have evolve their relationship into something beautiful if not that they were called out of cheer habit.
But when the pet name is genuinely used, the beauty it becomes a revelation. The name then spices the mouth with sweetness, and with grace it proceeds.
Specifically, a pet name is not suppose to be a thing that should be copied. Rather, it should be a verbal manifestation of what your spouse is to you.
Please do not get me wrong; it is okay to use a pet name that you fancy another using especially if your spouse is to you what that pet name implies.
But using it for the sake of convention does not vibrate with romance at all.
Why the use of pet names?
Apart from the fact that pet names adds flavour and scent to the romance life of lovers, it also reveals to the world what lovers means to eachother.
It is an expression of trueness. A declaration of gratitude.

Here are common pet names in Nigeria

1. My Prince: This is what a Nigerian girl calls her lover when she sees in him what most girls desire to see in a man.

2. My Love : You hear the real pronunciation of these words when a Nigerian falls in Love.

3. Boo bae : That special someone before anyone else.

4. Sweetie : When he/she is the source of that cake like feeling.

5. Obim : This name is unique to Ibo lovers. It simply means my heart.
Other common Nigerian pet names includes: Darling, Boo Boo, Sugar Crush, Boo, and Heart Rob.
In addition, you can pick from the below list if it is your desire to tell the world what your partner means to you.

List of pet names
1. Sweetheart
2. My love
3. Lover
4. Pumpkin
5. Baby
6. Darling
7. Sweetie Pie
8. Angel
9. Beloved

https://www.nigerialog.com/romance/cute-and-adorable-names-lovers-call-themselves/new/#new

10. My Pride
Re: Cute And Adorable Names Lovers Call Themselves by nanauju(f): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Cute And Adorable Names Lovers Call Themselves by Kcgeology: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
lekwa gi lekwa diabetes. Real Pet names dont have to be picked from a menu. Circumstances around ur love life and dating often provide clue to name given to loved ones. For me, behind a real pet name, there is a story. Calling my wife the above mentioned pet names on the menu sound so empty to me. My opinion though. Cheers
Re: Cute And Adorable Names Lovers Call Themselves by DaddyNimo(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
my juice
Re: Cute And Adorable Names Lovers Call Themselves by queenbetsy(f): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
I saved his name as "ACE"

He's such a darling! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cute And Adorable Names Lovers Call Themselves by Agboki: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
tomato jos,asanwa,my princes and my queen!i 4 add my 1 and only bt........
Re: Cute And Adorable Names Lovers Call Themselves by OneCorner: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
My charger, my bitch, pvssy girl,...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Panic As "Ghost" Sidechic Disappears Inside Office When The Boss' Wife Arrived / Unbelievable-my Husband Chose His Best Friend Over Me / Laparoscopy Surgery Cost In Lagos, Kano, Abuja, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.