Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (110151 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,na true.
my ex is a perfectionist, he really wanted everything perfect,he was over stressing my life.grin
now I'm very free and I'm who I used to be.
No headache or anything.these guys don't just worth the stress a bit.cheesy
I tell you you're just so sweet me I love to see men fight because of me it boost my ego cool cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
I tell you you're just so sweet me I love to see men fight because of me it boost my ego cool cheesy
gringrin
nobi lie you talk.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:

kikikiki.
kuku kill me with laugh.cheesy
Give me five jare you know we on the same page cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Rozaytee: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
dat was i chatted wit one here on nairaland...omo...na confam error him be..funny enough..he is older..
Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by emperormossad(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Fake news.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Elder001:
Psychology.

If someone says he/she isn't guilty of something and he/she acts defensive in a desperate way know that he/she is guilty.

A sane mind won't waste time to know that the culprit is lying even without me saying anything after going through the comments. The guilty are always disturbed -

Well as an individual of calibre, I choose to maintain my silence.

C'mon get out of here!
I wonder what you'll come up with next grin. Disturbed individual. I pray you don't snuff life out of one innocent girl soon!!

5 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:
gringrin nobi lie you talk.
Meanwhile Elder001 right now cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
Meanwhile Elder001 right now cheesy cheesy
cheesylipsrsealed lool,you.won't kill.me. funny babe. I love you jarehkiss
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
Give me five jare you know we on the same page cheesy cheesy
cheesycheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
zicoraads:

I told you before now, most of them are babies. cheesy

Meet this one somewhere now and he will be all "Sir" "Ma"... He'll even be bending while at it. They are not really worth even a second of one's time.

Nairaland gives everyone equal power. cheesy

That is it. The internet is the great equaliser. I will bet you half of these kids spent Sallah running to houses of people to use style to beg for meat and dash money.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:

cheesylipsrsealed
lool,you.won't kill.me.
funny babe.
I love you jarehkiss
Love you more dear.....Remember it's a small world just do what makes you happy wink
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by dingbang(m): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
You see what you guys are up to angry
wetin concern me. After all, people dey marry every Saturday. So if u no wan stay with man, go join convent. tongue las las serious konji go catch u dia.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Charly68: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
Thank God for helping you not to fall into the hands of 419 men..they are many outside,all they need is your flesh and cash ,genuine man is out there praying for a wife material of your type .Keep fate with God & he will surely settle you. But beware of face book love affair
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
pocohantas:

C'mon get out of here!
I wonder what you'll come up with next grin. Disturbed individual. I pray you don't snuff life out of one innocent girl soon!!
Girl don't waste your time on that dingbat are you ready I'm about to spill some tea about him cool

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
Love you more dear.....Remember it's a small world just do what makes you happy wink
Yeah babe.
learnt that from you.
always care free.smiley
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by adeleks: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Your boyfriend or ex now is a scum, his friends are scum, some men, please not some, are scum, some ladies are scum, people come from different background with different experiences that shape their lives. I'm really sorry for your experience but that doesn't mean you should generalize and join the men are scum gang. There are a lot of decent guys out there, pray a good one locate you and keep developing yourself. Having said that, I'll advice you to carry the experience to your next relationship but not the baggage. This can help you scrutinize the next guy and keep many things like financial status till you're sure he's the one to yourself. Don't use what a foolish scum did to chase away decent people.

Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Alwaysking: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Rozaytee:
dat was i chatted wit one here on nairaland...omo...na confam error him be..funny enough..he is older..
After him done fvck you finish abi? smh
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Krakboi(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
But why are you like this? Let it breathe.... Lmaooo!

pocohantas:

You still dey school? Come dey form hardcore NLDER for me?
I done suffer sha!!! Chai!

You better do and graduate fast, try graduate with 2.1 o!
If not, you go dey here dey form hardcore, while your mate progress in life. Iberiberism!!!
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
dingbang:
wetin concern me. After all, people dey marry every Saturday. So if u no wan stay with man, go join convent. tongue las las serious konji go catch u dia.
Kongi when cucumber dey around lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
Girl don't waste your time on that dingbat are you ready I'm about to spill some tea about him cool
which tea?shocked
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by dingbang(m): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
Kongi when cucumber dey around lipsrsealed cheesy
it is well with your soul. grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:

which tea?shocked
About the so called Elder guy making noise like a rat on heat cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Rozaytee: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:
any girl that accepts a pm from these sex starved NL bìtches all in the name of dating should have herself to blame,even upon seeing the nonsense they do spill against women here.

and this boy will still come to call girls gold digger when he has nothing to be digged.

my dear to reply their pm..hard me...wen i finally decided to answer..about 2 pms...it was confam error
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Elder001:

After the disgrace she ought to have deactivated by now.

2015 was a very hot year for female romancelanders.. Many have deactivated and using alternates. .

Some now come online but don't comment.. I checked one last 2months and I realized she hasn't made any comment since November 2015 but she's always online.
Lol hahaha 2015 was a torn in the flesh for stubborn female nairalanders..

Some are still hurt by what they passed through,, even till tomorrow,, they avoid us like plaque,, our monikers is like volcanic eruption to them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by zicoraads: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
oyb:

That is it. The internet is the great equaliser. I will bet you half of these kids spent Sallah running to houses of people to use style to beg for meat and dash money.
Imagine ooooo. I spent the night reading. Today I've been thinking about and acting upon so many beneficial life ventures, someone is here mentioning my name on an issue that won't make me money. Most of them still send text msgs for monthly stipends. They will still come online and be bragging about rubbish.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
dingbang:
it is well with your soul. grin
Hurry go pay my money before cucumber mecha ife cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
About the so called Elder guy making noise like a rat on heat cheesy
grin loool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by zinizta: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer

you might break a leg...literally...if you continue jumping into conclusions at this rate.... you dated a selfish dum dum and now decided to use that experience to describe the whole male population....so when you say men are scum i hope you remember your father is one too....
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Alwaysking:
After him done fvck you finish abi? smh

Mr man you're making too much noise on this thread.. calling you childish is an insult to childish people.

How did you know she got fvcked?

I'm just tired of nairaland, this place is filled with frustrated, childish, stupid, broke and shameless people.

Instagram guys aren't like this.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Rozaytee:
my dear to reply their pm..hard me...wen i finally decided to answer..about 2 pms...it was confam error
lool.nasogrin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by zicoraads: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Rozaytee:
And you haven't replied me since a year ago or so. grin

I think we may have the same interest in RnB. kiss wink
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by dingbang(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
Hurry go pay my money before cucumber mecha ife cheesy
e better make I use that money take play sports betting

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.