Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (109853 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by dajebeedrys(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sorry. Now u know. I'm sure you have made your decision
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by fvck(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Rozaytee:
am not a fool and a loose olosho..like ur mother and ur sisters

Insult him and not his mother, u just documented a fact on niaraland that u don't respect your own mother
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Runs babes are free spirited..
Craze boy! grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Bullhari: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and I had slept with some people.

this is the guys summary of the story.

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
Fu*k you
Your time is coming..
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by falconey(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
dingbang:
e be like say the boyfriend na airforce1 .. Cuz him na 28years old grin

Lwkm hahahaha, na since when airforce1 released "such a diva" he don dey claim 28years till today.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by iLegendd(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Elder001:

Dude read and comprehend before tyring to use me to sell your plagiarism works.

I never said 'I made them to deactivate' ,they deactivated because of their own scandals that were opened up by ex friends, ex boyfriends /girlfriends.

I've been on nairaland since 2011 ,I don't see it as trophy but since you see joining nairaland in 2016 as a trophy,good for you .

Don't mention me in senseless stuffs.
Shut up. I'll mention you, Kid. I joined in 2011 too but wasn't active and didn't post till 2016 because I forgot NL. In 2016, I stumbled on NL again and realized I created an account in 2011.

Anyway, I don't need to explain anything to you, but to say, shut up. I don't even care to read any nonsense you posted.

Talking about plagiarism, no. Read and learn. You have a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by banre(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
story story
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Can the two monikers mentioned tell me how much they get paid for making ladies deactivate? ?

How much exactly, we can make a deal.
I deactivate, we get paid and share the money.

If there is no cash reward for making ladies deactivate, whooping pussies of female Nlders, releasing important informations [like the one elder001 has]... then take this from me...

You two are silly, low self-esteemed, insecure, no-future-ambition, hood rats...whose only way of feeling good about themselves, is coming online to lie, denigrate and bully ladies.

Wake up, being hardcore on NL doesn't pay bills.

Can you point out where I said I make ladies to deactivate their accounts? Don't be stupid girl.
You mean I elder001 denigrate and bully women on nairaland? is this sarcasm or what? You that encourage women to be loyal slaves to men and I that encourage them to do the opposite who is denigrating women? See, I'm done with this case. Just yesterday you were ridiculing a lady who refused to kneel for her husband during traditional marriage.

Drop my name out of it
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Where did I serve, let's start from there? grin grin

No be only NYSC camp... na refugee camp.
Hmmm like how you were cheating on your ex in camp?
Should i mention what happened in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by tunize(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.
My sister relax this ur story too long jare...seems u have dated all men in this world oooh biko.(try use some men). Sori for ur boyfriend and his silly games very childish of him, the truth is that love didn't fail you, but the wrong person actually did.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.
see this one u never see anything. go and ask mimimile93 to tell you his story. his very own girl friend scammed him, another one poisoned his father and he didnt know. when he broke up with her she laid a force accusation on him to the police and took every single in his house. them if u insult men for this small thing that happened and u say u can't trust men. should he say women are satanic or devilish. u can't even go through half of what he has gone through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by dingbang(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
falconey:

Lwkm hahahaha, na since when airforce1 released "such a diva" he don dey claim 28years till today.

I dey tell you.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Your time is coming..
Get your head off your a** dingbat

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Kevsmart88(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
It's quite unfortunate you dated a kid... I've said this countless times telling your fellow guys about your sexual conquests does your relationship no good neither does it boost the so called ego or gain you respect.. And please the fact u dated an immature 28year old doesn't mean all men are thesame... You probably dated a sissy cos real men don't go about telling for bragging rights..it's the women who help spread the gospel...

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by dingbang(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
michaelandre:
see this one u never see anything. go and ask mimimile93 to tell you his story. his very own girl friend scammed him, another one poisoned his father and he didnt know. when he broke up with her she laid a force accusation on him to the police and took every single in his house. them if u insult men for this small thing that happened and u say u can't trust men. should he say women are satanic or devilish. u can't even go through half of what he has gone through
yeah her story is not even up to half of Mimi's own. Women just like to seek for self pity online. That's what they know how to do best
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Fourwinds: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Earthquake1:
Stop using one person to generalize for a lot of guys

I may share you with my friend but I would not snitch on either of you
to say you even share your girl with your guy is even very foolish to say....

nonsense everywhere
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
[s]
Saintsammurai:
Hmmm like how you were cheating on your ex in camp?
Should i mention what happened in Lagos?
[/s]

It is not by force to claim you have important info.
Go to bed. Don't forget, 2.1 is the target.

Elder001, please see a shrink.

4 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Daeylar(f): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:

Since it seems you're the giving type who probably doesn't like asking for money, Try dating a guy who would spend on you even without you asking. You deserve someone to spoil you too

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over.

Your guy is wicked shocked

Friend two then advised me to be selfish when I love.

Good advice, take it.

Better, to avoid more stories that touch, they are not the only 2 men in the world.

The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.

Ewwwooo shocked
Aunty tell us na embarassed
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
iLegendd:
Shut up. I'll mention you, Kid. I joined in 2011 too but wasn't active and didn't post till 2016 because I forgot NL. In 2016, I stumbled on NL again and realized I created an account in 2011.

Anyway, I don't need to explain anything to you, but to say, shut up. I don't even care to read any nonsense you posted.

Talking about plagiarism, no. Read and learn. You have a long way to go.

I'm sure you were still sucking breast in 2011. You copy people's books and articles and use them to create some silly ebooks for unsuspecting nairalanders.

Your day of reckoning is coming. I'm beginning to know a lot about you small boys on nairaland who don't have any idea about what life really is. I'll let this slide because my personality isn't meant for everyone.

I'll let this slide.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babybunny(f): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
dingbang:
yeah her story is not even up to half of Mimi's own. Women just like to seek for self pity online. That's what they know how to do best
women this! Women that! Didn't minimile post his own and seek self pity? Who creates more threads complaining about the opposite sex? Bunch of hypocrites. You can't say something without adding " women "

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by IamPlato(m): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:

Okay.tongue

anybody that takes you guys serious especially the guys on this forum should have her brains checked.tongue

Arent you Taking This Too Far?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by falconey(m): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
dingbang:
I dey tell you.

Being a while, how are you holding up?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Fourwinds:
what is fake? are you saying such thing can't happen? nonsense, oyah transport yourself for check up

Yes Sir, on my way sir cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Mcslize: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam I know how you feel. That's more like snitching. For a guy exposing what he had done with a particular girl to a third party is quite bad.

For someone like me, I really can't feel comfortable sharing things that partain to privacy with another person. Especially when it comes go sexuality.

You need not feel bad rather let it count as an experience to you.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
pocohantas:
[s][/s]
It is not by force to claim you have important info. Go to bed. Don't forget, 2.1 is the target.

Don't mention me again.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by falconey(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin grin Y'all Calling each other "kids" "small boy" "small girl" whereas none of you is below 25years, make una no go marry.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by dingbang(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
falconey:

Being a while, how are you holding up?

fine bro. Wetin happen na.. U just disappear from nairaland ..
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hmmm how this thread degenerated into Guys Vs Girls thread marvels me

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Fourwinds: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
cruchenutii:

Yes Sir, on my way sir cheesy
good...please remember to give this to the psycho doc

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by falconey(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
dingbang:
fine bro. Wetin happen na.. U just disappear from nairaland ..

NBS proclaimed Nigeria is out of recession, odogwu my bank balance still dey recession.

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

It is not by force to claim you have important info.
Go to bed. Don't forget, 2.1 is the target.

I can feel your heart pounding fast.. Well from what i saw from your pictures,,, i prefer to hit your pvssy softly offline ,, than hardly online..
So you are lucky..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply)

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.