Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged (24549 Views)

Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf / The Officer Who Prevented The Defeat Of Nigeria During The Civil War / What Ajimobi Said Before His Death – Bolaji Tunji, Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by mikeweezy(m): 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
4601CE:
why didn’t he get Government approval in the first place??
nawao for ur kind of understanding o
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by lereinter(m): 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
4601CE:
why didn’t he get Government approval in the first place??

agent of backwardness
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by enemyofprogress: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Rubbish

Girls with small breast are always afraid to hang their bra outside because it looks more like an eyeglass
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by lereinter(m): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
Pride goeth before a fall

Are you above those that are begging

Ajimobi was even being considerate

He should have chased you out of Oyo State sef

Cuz rumor have it that you sacrificed your back at the expense of getting quick wealth

You later went as far as building a radio station worth 800m all in the name of intimidating poor people and your fellow less privileged

Quick wealth is not good and my mother have always told me that

At least, we all can see how Ayefele ended his life now

What a show of shame

My prayer is that may we never end our lives like that of Ayefele

you are over cursed

5 Likes

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by Yankee0071(m): 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:

Cuz rumor have it that you sacrificed your back at the expense of getting quick wealth

You later went as far as building a radio station worth 800m all in the name of intimidating poor people and your fellow less privileged

What a show of shame

Bros, keep quiet if u have nothing reasonable to say! It was reported that his radio house was destroyed bcoz a meeting was held by the pdp there.
The so called governor is supposed to protect lives & properties not demolish them!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
lereinter:

agent of backwardness
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by adekaz777: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
[He had his approval , get ur facts right . The best question would of av been why would govt rush to demolish the building and not allow Court to determine that approval was not in order quote author=4601CE post=70594645]why didn’t he get Government approval in the first place??[/quote]
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by TOSIN116: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:

What a show of shame

So person will do quick wealth and be singing for God? abi?
Or they tell you God cannot bless his own?
Later it will be Tope Alabi.

3 Likes

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by marttol: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
Splendidsun:
Ayefele looks really pitiful with that his expression @ the first picture cry

Watched it on channels news yesterday, Ajimobi seems so proud and he really sounds like someone without compassion.
shey ritualist dey get compassion ni?
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by Dipville(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:

What a show of shame

I read and hardly comment, but this you wrote...... I would have loved to stop there.....but I must say you were conceived wrognly for real..all the best you continue what you know how best to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by marttol: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
HomeOfMe:
If men were God,the air would've been for sale.
use god.. Men can never be god... The concept of "god" Is very deep not even "God"... So don't equate men with gods... You can equate dem with demons... undecided
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
On a very good day i would dispute this claim and caution AyeFele against sensational comments at this time

But knowing how mannerless and proud Ajimobi is , i would say it probably happened

AjiMobi might be a Yoruba , but he's more of a bastard, he is disgracing us with his utterances

As in ,you are xo onpoint.
Being selfish and stupid is his hobby (Ajimobi i mean)
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by HolyTitus(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:

What a show of shame

Talele yi i nah ??
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by justlikedat: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
So, if he had begged the governor, the building would have been in the right place with the right spproval.
Its obvious somebody is hiding something.
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by nokingasgod: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
yinnyme:

This guy should shut up, If I were Ayefele I would have fired some of them, they caused this nonsense, bad advisers, show us proofs that you wrote a letter to the governor but they couldn't, nobody could advise the Boss that sir. If you are in media biz and you are not a politician it makes your job easier by calling different parties to air their views. Ayefele needs to fire somebody. As for the government I have nothing to say because you don't go to a gun fight with a knife.

I doubt if Ayefele sees it all in that light. It is clearly evidenced that he has bad advisers on all issues, always employing public sentiments to resolve issues but unfortunately, that route can not bring about an enduring solution.

This tone of this release I would say, is quite unnecessary especially from a party expecting any form of assistance or is it reimbursement, from the government. If anything, it can only exacerbate the dousing tension. It brings to doubt the competence of Ayefele's media handlers. The governor invited you for a reconciliatory meeting, you attended and said it was a ''set up''. You wanted the meeting in your own terms and didn't communicate those terms before attending the meeting. All these talks about ''set up, press crew, governor's cameraman'' etc are scraps!
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by Akolawole(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
bedspread:

Am sure the USA government will be interested in this matter as Ajimobi has lived and Worked in the USA for a while

Classic !

What concern agbero with overload?

What is America 'S interest in Ibadan demolition?
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by 007inc: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
peeps4u:

Please read before you comment
You don’t have to respond to tha Ediot. All I wonder what he will do if Mr President kicks d bucket
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by bedspread: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Akolawole:

Classic !

What concern agbero with overload?

What is America 'S interest in Ibadan demolition?
Ajimobi understands what I Mean...
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Thereby turning himself into a demigod.
But since that's what he wanted u should have begged too but seems the ekiti spirit in u din't find it funny.
Sure the two sides must have learnt a lesson or two from this.
All is well that end well sha.
Thank God it was not totally demolished.
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by RevenGeMission: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

As in ,you are xo onpoint.
Being selfish and stupid is his hobby (Ajimobi i mean)

I hate the man for his attitudes

1 Like

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by Dicksonpal: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:

What a show of shame

you are shameless
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by yinnyme(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
nokingasgod:

I doubt if Ayefele sees it all in that light. It is clearly evidenced that he has bad advisers on all issues, always employing public sentiments to resolve issues but unfortunately, that route can not bring about an enduring solution.

This tone of this release I would say, is quite unnecessary especially from a party expecting any form of assistance or is it reimbursement, from the government. If anything, it can only exacerbate the dousing tension. It brings to doubt the competence of Ayefele's media handlers. The governor invited you for a reconciliatory meeting, you attended and said it was a ''set up''. You wanted the meeting in your own terms and didn't communicate those terms before attending the meeting. All these talks about ''set up, press crew, governor's cameraman'' etc are scraps!

You got my point. He needs to employs professionals, how can a guest make such a statement on your set and Isaac Brown can't ask him if it's a fact or dissociate the station from it by saying its the persons opinions or invites government officials to defend or rebuffed the claims.

The truth is you can't hide under activism and be playing politics. You got to show your fist.

Ayefele needs help of professionals, those that will be objective and be able to handle the company's relationship and government. Don't trust those politicians ooo, before you know it they have decamped.

1 Like

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
on poor people and your fellow less privileged

never end our lives like that of Ayefele

If it's dat easy, y not sacrifice ur own spine too
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by ilevic(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:

What a show of shame

Bad belle people, why not goan sacrifice your own back... He has not ended his life and mind you, only God knows how we will all end our lifes...
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by johnwell(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
peeps4u:

Please read before you comment

Forget that senseless zombie
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by nokingasgod: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
yinnyme:

You got my point. He needs to employs professionals, how can a guest make such a statement on your set and Isaac Brown can't ask him if it's a fact or dissociate the station from it by saying its the persons opinions or invites government officials to defend or rebuffed the claims.

The truth is you can't hide under activism and be playing politics. You got to show your fist.

Ayefele needs help of professionals, those that will be objective and be able to handle the company's relationship and government. Don't trust those politicians ooo, before you know it they have decamped.

You can imagine, they are claiming the Obas led by the Alaafin were at the governor's office coincidentally whereas, Channels TV News reported that the Alaafin led other Obas to mediate in the brouhaha. Ayefele himself was shown expressing regret about the measures he took at contacting the governor, he admitted the need for revalidations and he had contracted his architects to handle this before the demolition day.

My one penny advise to him, he should be mindful of his status as a top celebrity, he needs top professionals for his Media handling and more importantly, he should consider relocating his studio to safer, better location devoid of any illegality. If he's able to arm twist the present governor into ''revalidating and or ratifying'', hmnnn the matter will surely resurrect again!
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by deomelo: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State has set up a committee to resolve the impasse over the demolition of Yinka Ayefele’s Music House in Ibadan.

Mr Ajimobi had set up the committee at a reconciliatory meeting with the popular musician in his office on Thursday in Ibadan.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Mr Ayefele in company with some of his workers had arrived at the Governor’s Office at about 11.30 a.m.

The governor said the demolition exercise was neither a witch-hunt nor politically motivated, insisting it was due to contravention of the state ’s property laws.

He also urged Mr Ayefele to ensure that his radio station embraced ethical reportage of the issue.

The Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi, who was at the Governor’s Office in company of some monarchs, also pleaded with the governor to resolve the impasse.

Earlier, Mr Ayefele had stated that his office responded to all letters forwarded to it by the state government.

He expressed regrets at not being able to see the governor, adding that the emissaries he sent failed to deliver his messages.

Mr Ayefele stated that he remains a law-abiding citizen who is ready to comply with the regulations of the state government.

NAN reports that the committee, comprising of government official and some workers of Fresh FM station, including Mr Ayefele, had since commenced the resolution process.

The meeting, which lasted hours, was later adjourned for another day. (NAN)

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/281158-demolition-ajimobi-meets-ayefele-sets-up-reconciliation-committee.html

Fake news..

This is what transpired at the meeting.

Ayefele obviously apologized to the Governor and promised to comply with regulations of the state.
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by precious1967(m): 12:05am On Aug 26, 2018
what of barrister Shittu's house he demolished?
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by zomby(m): 1:00am On Aug 26, 2018
Even though, the law is the law, but it must be enforced by someone that has pure integrity or a decent human being....Ajimobi is a pig! Heartless pig to be precise.
If you don’t believe me, pls take another look at his face.
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by Born2Breed(f): 5:46am On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

What a show of shame

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by Dex4(m): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2018
The way Isaac Brown dey look the Gov sha. Be like make he tear am slap....very proud Ajimobi like that.

They don't even know anything about PR, just talk anyhow they feel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Assents To 5 New Bills / Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC / Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.