Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged (24550 Views)

Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf / The Officer Who Prevented The Defeat Of Nigeria During The Civil War / What Ajimobi Said Before His Death – Bolaji Tunji, Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by HomeOfMe(f): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
If men were God,the air would've been for sale.

1 Like

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by pentax(m): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
4601CE:
why didn’t he get Government approval ?
Read before you comment, illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
pentax:

Read before you comment, illiterate
You want an illiterate to read
You must be a comedian.
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by Sterope(f): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Omo ale!

SolutionMee:
Pride goeth before a fall

Are you above those that are begging

Ajimobi is even being considerate

He should have chased you out of Oyo State sef

Cuz rumor have it that you sacrificed your back at the expense of getting quick wealth

You later went as far as building a radio station worth 800m all in the name of intimidating poor people and your fellow less privileged

Quick wealth is not good and my mother have always told me that

At least, we all can see how Ayefele ended his life now

What a show of shame

My prayer is that may we never end our lives like that of Ayefele

3 Likes

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by Florblu(f): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
4601CE:
why didn’t he get Government approval ?

Even if you.are deaf, I don't expect you to be blind

1 Like

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by akinsmyk(m): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:

Cuz rumor have it that you sacrificed your back at the expense of getting quick wealth

You later went as far as building a radio station worth 800m all in the name of intimidating poor people and your fellow less privileged

What a show of shame

Anyone ever told this guy he is mad? Go say this in Ibadan now if you won't be stoned to death. Ema gb'oro lenu eye. Don't lemme swear for you o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by Akpacha(m): 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
So it only begging this constituted authority needed to leaving a multi-million naira project. Sad!

1 Like

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by CSTR1005: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
fighting over a shitthole.
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
peeps4u:

They went ahead to say that we did not have a certificate of occupancy for the building and we showed them all the proof.

https://www.thecable.ng/ayefele-ajimobi-said-he-would-have-prevented-the-demolition-if-we-had-begged-him?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7732101161
Our government is very very corrupt!

This is a typical example of how they frustrates a common man shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How can you make a serious allegations as this without proof

You still went ahead to demolish his means of livelihood undecided

Oooooohhhh I pray that Yinka Aiyefele take this up and use Ajumobi as an example to those who are power intoxicated!

3 Likes

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by fof1: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
4601CE:
why didn’t he get Government approval in the first place??

PLS ARE U SO VERY DAFT? SADDIST U ARE & SADDIST U WILL BE. SO NEMESIS WILL CATCH UP WITH U.

1 Like

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by pally123: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Thought i read somewhere Ayefele said his wife begged Ajimobi for five hours. From night till the following night. If begging pass that one, I no understand again
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by yinnyme(m): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
peeps4u:
Yinka Ayefele, a musician, says the meeting with Abiola Ajimobi, governor of Oyo state, on Thursday was more or less a set-up by the governor’s team.

In an interview with PUNCH,the musician said he demanded a private meeting with the governor but was shocked when pictures of his team and that of the governor surfaced online a few minutes into the meeting.

The pictures drew the ire of Ayefele’s supporters who felt he succumbed to begging over the demolition of his Music House by the government.

But the musician, who spoke through David Ajiboye, his publicist, said he had to come to the public to set the records straight.

Ajiboye said Ajimobi told them that he could have saved the situation if only they had come to beg him.

"On Thursday, we were at a meeting organised by the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON) at Golden Tulip when we got a call from one of the governorship aspirants in the state. He told us that the governor would like to see us,” he said.

“I was at the BON meeting with Yinka Ayefele and his younger brother. We felt that since they were the ones that invited us, we should honour the governor’s call; so we excused ourselves from the BON meeting and went to the governor’s office. “We got there at about 12pm but the governor did not get to his office till about 4pm. We did not leave the governor ’s office until about 7pm. I was at the meeting with Yinka Ayefele and his younger brother.

“When the governor came into the office, we all prostrated to greet him being that he is older than us and we told them that we did not want cameras. We wanted a closed-door meeting with the governor so he asked the pressmen to excuse us but his private photographer did not leave the room. We noticed that while we were talking with the governor, the photographer was taking our pictures and uploading them on their Twitter handle immediately.“

The governor later invited his team to come and join us in the meeting; his team comprised the commissioner for information, a governorship aspirant in the state and about four special assistants.

The governor told us his grievances. He told us that he could have saved the situation if only we had come to see him. He felt we ought to have come to beg him, and our chairman, Yinka Ayefele, pointed it out that we had since told the commissioner for information to book an appointment with the governor . He further said that he called the SSG to help him book an appointment with the governor even before this incident happened and the commissioner corroborated his claims but said that the governor was unavailable at the time.”

Ajiboye said role of traditional rulers in the meeting was a coincidence as they were in the governor’s office as of the time Ayefele and Ajimobi met.

"Coincidentally, there were about ten monarchs who were also waiting to see the governor as at the time we were waiting for him,” he said.

“They were led by the alaafin of Oyo; so when the obas saw Ayefele, they decided to rally round him. After they had met with the governor, they came back to meet Ayefele and possibly plead on his behalf to the governor.

“That was when they allowed the cameramen to enter and we felt it was more or less a set-up because we wanted a close -door meeting. We did not want cameras but there was nothing we could do because we were at the governor ’s office.

“The monarchs appealed to the governor to help Ayefele rebuild the music house. After the monarchs left, the governor also left us with his team and told us to iron things out with them.

They claimed that they wrote several letters to us but that we ignored them; they went ahead to say that we did not have a certificate of occupancy for the building and we showed them all the proof.

"They all agreed except one commissioner who said that we have to do damage control because we have dented his personality and that of Oyo state government. We had to tell him that it was beyond us because we did not ask people to abuse their government. If they had not demolished the Music House, people would not lay curses on the government.

“That was what happened at the meeting. The governor’s team said they would get across to the governor on Thursday night to brief him and they would get back to us. We would wait for what the outcome of their meeting with the governor would be. We are not taking any position now.”

https://www.thecable.ng/ayefele-ajimobi-said-he-would-have-prevented-the-demolition-if-we-had-begged-him?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7732101161

This guy should shut up, If I were Ayefele I would have fired some of them, they caused this nonsense, bad advisers, show us proofs that you wrote a letter to the governor but they couldn't, nobody could advise the Boss that sir. If you are in media biz and you are not a politician it makes your job easier by calling different parties to air their views. Ayefele needs to fire somebody. As for the government I have nothing to say because you don't go to a gun fight with a knife.

1 Like

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by AbelPraize1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:

What a show of shame

I can see u are suffering from mentalobontomy, Ayefele sacrifice what? pls what did u ur father sacrifice for you,a man dat sacrifice his spinal cord to employ more than 200 people pls don't be unfortunate,u are chatting with us Nokia Asa 200 with 10 meg typing rubbish u better sacrifice something so dat ur children will not have part in the poverty u inherited,Ayefele this is just a tribulation to greatness. One love boss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by slimfit1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
bedspread:
Like I said before, APC is a set of immoral, anti people and Evil individuals...

Wickedness is their Logo

Check out
Elrufai
Almakura
Oshimole
Bello
Ajimobi...

PDP are not saints but are usually very careful when it comes to certain things that affect the Citizens...

Ayefele put us in the know Concerning events... we will Keep Disgracing them here..

Am sure the USA government will be interested in this matter as Ajimobi has lived and Worked in the USA for a while

Lie because they have no clue thats why if they know things they would have done worse things they where greedy thats why.
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by aforosco(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:

Your display of stupidity will even amuze a fool.You are a legendary idiot guy

What a show of shame

1 Like

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by allyguy: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
4601CE:
why didn’t he get Government approval in the first place??
The reason is not genuie, who is GIVERNMENT,the people u are ruling is the government.Baseless point
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by palsenator(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:

What a show of shame

This is one of the unfortunate sons of somebody... You are not wiser than my kitten..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by thattallboi(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:

What a show of shame

You are just displaying your high level of stupidity
People like you should be ostracized from our society

3 Likes

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by hotspec(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:

What a show of shame

And just 20naira CD could have prevented this

3 Likes

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by omoelerin1: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:

What a show of shame

He should chase him out of Oyo state? You are an educated illiterate!

2 Likes

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
fof1:

PLS ARE U SO VERY DAFT? SADDIST U ARE & SADDIST U WILL BE. SO NEMESIS WILL CATCH UP WITH U.
When will you stop being foolish?
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
allyguy:

The reason is not genuie, who is GIVERNMENT,the people u are ruling is the government.Baseless point
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by omoelerin1: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Man ajimobi yen wa arrogant gan.
Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by promisedwealth(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:

Ajimobi was even being considerate

What a show of shame

Shut up fool if u have nothing to say and never let wickedness make you say trash."HE USED HIS BACK FOR SACRIFICE" thats the most useless comment of the year. Go get a life ewu lokoja.

3 Likes

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by lexy2014: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:

What a show of shame

what has all this ur grammar got 2do with d issue at hand? Is it ajimobi that gave ayefele d back that u say he sacrificed? Which law gives ajimobi powers 2 punish a man because he "sacrificed" his back 4 wealth?

2 Likes

Re: Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:

What a show of shame

This your comment clearly shows that you are a disgraced to your parent. How can a someone who went to school concluded in such a manner without a concrete fact. You need brain checkup

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari / Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect / Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement On Osun Governorship Election Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.