Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

The Obama Deception - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Obama Deception (6860 Views)

The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED / Is The Obama 666 Bill For Real??? / End Time Is Here. WATCH OUT (the Obama Bill!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2010
Obama and the Rockefellars

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6C24GpgQTQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]
Re: The Obama Deception by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2010
more conspiratorial nonsense.
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2010
In your opinion.
Re: The Obama Deception by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

In your opinion.

the same way your earlier video is baseless opinionating right?
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2010
davidylan:

the same way your earlier video is baseless opinionating right?

Is it not your fundamental human right to have an opinion?
Re: The Obama Deception by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Is it not your fundamental human right to have your own opinion?

It is, but provide a basis for your video that is grounded in reality.
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2010
davidylan:

The video clips are there for you to watch and investigate but your conclusion will still be your opinion and no one can take that from you.
Re: The Obama Deception by e36991: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2010
davidylan:

@^^^

In the absence of a readily available basis, how about granting "a benefit of the doubt" 

There is no smoke without fire . . .
Re: The Obama Deception by thehomer: 6:41am On Jul 07, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Since you can't watch, couldn't watch and wouldn't watch the Obama Deception then try and read this e-booklet that shows you in pictoral representations of things to come, would you?

Another chick tract? I told you I don't read such materials.

I still wonder what you think Obama's part is in all this. Obviously to you he is an Antichrist, but will he morph into the Antichrist or will he introduce the Antichrist or something else? Why don't you simply spell it out or are you afraid of being discovered to be wrong? Simply make your own predictions like others have done before you let's see how they hold up. At the very least, let your time intervals be 3 to 6 months so we can verify and keep up a commentary on your errors. grin
Re: The Obama Deception by mazaje(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2010
thehomer:

Another chick tract? I told you I don't read such materials.

I still wonder what you think Obama's part is in all this. Obviously to you he is an Antichrist, but will he morph into the Antichrist or will he introduce the Antichrist or something else? Why don't you simply spell it out or are you afraid of being discovered to be wrong? Simply make your own predictions like others have done before you let's see how they hold up. At the very least, let your time intervals be 3 to 6 months so we can verify and keep up a commentary on your errors. grin

Seconded. . .OLAADEGBU pls just give us a time frame of what you think Obama will do, or how you believe he will usher in the coming of the beast or what ever. . . .Just give us a clear picture of the things you said are to come and tell us in very clear terms what you believe Obama's role will be in all this. . .Give us a time frame of when you think it will happen, so that will know that you have an idea of what you are talking about and not just a shameless noise maker. . . .
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2010
These are the predictions of things to come. All you need to do is click.

[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/preview.swf[/flash]
Re: The Obama Deception by mazaje(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2010
^^

I knew you did not know what you were talking about. . . .
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2010
I "knew" that you did not watch the film.
Re: The Obama Deception by mazaje(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2010
You really expected me to watch that crap you posted up there?
Re: The Obama Deception by vescucci(m): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2010
Funny people. Nothing funnier than opinionated people
Re: The Obama Deception by thehomer: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

These are the predictions of things to come. All you need to do is click.

Come on, I guess you've read it, go ahead an make your predictions. I don't want to put my own assumptions and biases into the story. I want the right stuff from you.
Re: The Obama Deception by mrmayor(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Is it not your fundamental human right to have your an opinion?

Ola,

Can't believe it! Do people ACTUALLY have FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS?. Do Gay men Have Fundamental Right to $hag in the A$$?
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:47am On Jul 09, 2010
Even animal rights pass woman rights

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/after-eden/20030721.gif[/img]
Re: The Obama Deception by debosky(m): 12:51am On Jul 09, 2010
Utter nonsense - every American and Western prsident can be claimed to be a participant in the so called new world order - Obama is no different from his predecessors.
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:15am On Jul 09, 2010
Now you are talking and you are not far from the truth.
Re: The Obama Deception by mrmayor(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2010
Ola,

Answer my question abeg, no cartoons!

Do homosexuals have Fundamental Rights?
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2010
mrmayor:

Ola,

Answer my question abeg, no cartoons!

Do homosexuals have Fundamental Rights?

You will have to first answer my earlier question that has remained unanswered, and here it is again: "according to the evolutionary story, at what point did animal rights and human rights become two separate things?" I'll spare you of the cartoon. wink
Re: The Obama Deception by debosky(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Now you are talking and you are not far from the truth.

We don't need your conspiracy theory thread to know that there can be no 'new world order' without the richest and most powerful nations in the world. Your crusade against Obama is a bit silly - I didn't see this 'attack' on Bush or other leaders, even though everyone knows that Obama is a democrat and is by definition liberal.
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2010
Rockefeller and Obama 2

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8vFSqYXJ8U&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]

It is amazing how some Christians would cry foul when they suspect certain ministers of God perpetrating evil in the name of God but turn a blind eye on a black man because he is the first black president of U.S.
Re: The Obama Deception by noetic16(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2010
debosky:

We don't need your conspiracy theory thread to know that there can be no 'new world order' without the richest and most powerful nations in the world. Your crusade against Obama is a bit silly - I didn't see this 'attack' on Bush or other leaders, even though everyone knows that Obama is a democrat and is by definition liberal.

when did u start using the internet? or exactly how informed are u?. . . .its an open secret that bush et all are protagonists of the new world order.
Re: The Obama Deception by vescucci(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2010
This thread is just hilarious, I swear! cheesy
Re: The Obama Deception by illusion2: 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2010
I have been reading all these conspiracy crap for many years  & I will implore you OLADEEGBU to just take a deep breath and CONSIDER for a moment . . . .just one brief moment  the view of the other side(i.e. you may be very wrong).
Let me give you a run down

1. In the 70s, people believed then Prince and later King Juan Carlos of Spain was the Anti-Christ because they felt he satisfied 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8. He was a young man then rising up in Europe and he was the first person to graduate from Army, Navy & Airforce officers academies.

He was involved with the death of his brother & Franco the religious fascist dictator of Spain handed over to him in a surprise move which smelt of all sorts of conspiracy. All the 'christian' conspiracy theorists went amock and all proclaimed that Jesus was coming soon & Carlos was the Anti-Christ. . . . . . .ANSWER = WRONG !

2. Later in the 80s 'christians' compared Daniel 7 & Rev 17 ,which spoke about the break  up of the '10' kingdoms. At this time the European Union was made up of 10 countries,the prediction (based on the above texts) was that the EU was the country being referred to and it  would soon break up and usher in the end times. On the contrary the EU has grown to almost 20 countries !!!

3. In the 90s - taking a cue from Rev 17:9 which refers to Mystery  Babylon(the harlot) sitting on 7 hills, many 'christians' (including Chick comics if I may had) quickly inferred it  was the Roman Catholic church, since the city of Rome sits on 7 hills !
And that the catholic church was the harlot deceiving everyone and this was where the Anti-Christ would come from, this was mixed with Jesuit priests, iluminati  conspiracies & the Pope himself being the Anti-Christ.
As you are probably aware Ibadan ,Nigeria also sits on 7 hills hence probably Guru Maharaji
is the Anti Christ  cheesy ),
The greater Holywood Area also sits on 7 hills as well, so probably all these films we watch are promoting the AC ??
4. The Apatheid regime in south Africa for many decades justified this evil system  with Noah’s curse on cannan in the Holy Bible.
5. The much touted  and revered founding fathers of America ,who people largely believe were Christians all had black slaves, which they readily  justified by quoting  Genesis 9:25

So the point I’m trying to make , which davidlyan  put to you rather succinctly with his question is – IT DOESN’T MATTER !
The Bible admonishes us to look unto Jesus, don’t waste your time with all these conspiracy rubbish. . . they are most likely put together by people who have an agenda.

You can prove anything you want from the Bible:
People have justified slavery using the Bible
Justified polygamy using the Bible
Inferiority of women using the Bible
Superiority of the white race using the Bible
Women not putting on Jeans, not watching televisions and not eating bread with yeast !!!

So wake up and smell the roses and stop listening to Republican neo-cons who try to justify their point of view & mix-up the Bible with it.

This has happened many times before from my examples above  !

Shalom !
Re: The Obama Deception by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:19am On Jul 10, 2010
@ illusion2,

The only exercise some people get to do is "jumping to conclusions". Can you show me when and where I said that Obama is the Antichrist, can you differentiate between antichrists and the Antichrist, do you really know who antichrists are?
Re: The Obama Deception by debosky(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2010
noetic16:

when did u start using the internet? or exactly how informed are u?. . . .its an open secret that bush et all are protagonists of the new world order.

Don't be silly - I am talking about OLA's attacks on Obama, not on general internet comments.
Re: The Obama Deception by illusion2: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

@ illusion2,

The only exercise some people get to do is "jumping to conclusions". Can you show me when and where I said that Obama is the Antichrist, can you differentiate between antichrists and the Antichrist, do you really know who antichrists are?

One more proof that it is easer for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for some people to ever see another point of view. . . .

Whether AntiChrist or AntiChrist[b]s[/b],everything points to CONSPIRACY THEORIES !!!

The final part of my posts you should FOCUS ON

illusion2:

So the point I’m trying to make , which davidlyan put to you rather succinctly with his question is – IT DOESN’T MATTER !
The Bible admonishes us to look unto Jesus, don’t waste your time with all these conspiracy rubbish. . . they are most likely put together by people who have an agenda.

You can prove anything you want from the Bible:
People have justified slavery using the Bible
Justified polygamy using the Bible
Inferiority of women using the Bible
Superiority of the white race using the Bible
Women not putting on Jeans, not watching televisions and not eating bread with yeast !!!

So wake up and smell the roses and stop listening to Republican neo-cons who try to justify their point of view & mix-up the Bible with it.

This has happened many times before from my examples above !

Shalom !

Re: The Obama Deception by Mudley313: 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2010
Mr. OLAADEGBU, google conspiracy "nut-jobs" to better understand the lunacy that plagues the alex jones and no-life-having peeps that espouse all of these conspiracy bullcrap in the US. From the bogus illuminaty claims to how obama is kenyan born to how 9/11's an inside job. All that demented rockerfeller/new world order/secret society claims are just one way white-supremacist losers at life uses to convince themselves of how one of their arch enemies next to blacks, The Jews, somehow controls the world satanically (just like their hero hitler did prior to WWII and the gas chambers). Its one thing to be on the fringe with these lunatics who think the world is controlled by some lizard people but it's just bat-sh1t crazy for a black african to be vigorously promoting these fear theories with mostly racist agendas. don't worry, obama is an anti-christ with intent to take over the world someday like lex luger the villian character in superman. . .hope that helps you sleep better at night

OLAADEGBU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: The Obama Deception by noetic16(m): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2010
debosky:

Don't be silly - I am talking about OLA's attacks on Obama, not on general internet comments.

and according to ur highly esteemed self. . .OLA's case should be dismissed because he has raised nothing against bush. . , .dude, are u for real? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Islam A Religion Of Peace? / The Wars Of Religion / EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.