Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House (6743 Views)

My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by emmarocks: 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
A guy shared the screen shot of a chat he had with a lady who came VISITING....

He claims he had spent so much when she came and she shouldn't have asked for tfair after all the expenses he made,

Does he makes him STINGY or the lady in particular SELFISH ...

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by GraGra247(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
If a guy invited a lady to his house whether for sex or anything else. As long as the guy invited her, he owes her transport money both to and fro.

Let nobody even argue about this.

Modified: If the guy didn't invite her then its a different ball game.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by osamz007: 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Because of transport

6 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Zabiboy: 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
GraGra247:
If a guy invited a lady to his house whether for sex or anything else. As long as the guy invited her, he owes her transport money both to and fro.

Words of a simp...
Goodluck with ur mentality tho....

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by instinct57vm(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Well it depends in my opinion.
I will give and I always give.
However if the lady is a working class i see no bigdeal in her paying her own tfare.
If she’s a student she has to be given tfare that’s a must.
If the girl visits often and also benefits from the guy in other ways, she shouldn’t expect tfare everytime.
You know why I stated all these, most women are found of only coming out to say the bad about a guy, they never say anything the periods the guy is good to them and doing things their way!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by zexy2030(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
if u r d girl..what would u expect, let d girl treat u like d man u r
Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by BabbanBura(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Zabiboy:

Words of a simp...

Courtesy to people, ladies inclusive, isn't weakness. Grow up!!!

15 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Starz825(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Zabiboy:

Words of a simp...
Everything no be about simp or being alpha...na respect ... When girl visit u ...I no see any reason a guy would be called a simp for giving her tf

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Zabiboy: 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Y'all quoting me are funny...
So if tell one of my Gee's to come around lets hangout, then he shows up. after everything, i should give him tf bah..
C'mon...it simple...if u dont hv tf, u say so at d beginning..if i tell you to still come, then u knw its bills on me..FULLSTOP...
I wont talk about dis issue again..
Like i said, Goodluck with ur mentality

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Godoverevery: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Starz825:

Everything no be about simp or being alpha...na respect ... When girl visit u ...I no see any reason a guy would be called a simp for giving her tf
what can I say ....we are in Nigeria.
when a lady visit you ..it a must to pay her tfare.

But the guy mustn't ask for sex??

4 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by ednut1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Who even started that tfare paroles smh

3 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Godoverevery: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
A lady must respect herself.....if u are visiting a guy let him know he will be responsible for your tfare from the get go....and lose ur self respect instantly....cos u can't be classy,working and can't afford transporting yourself.
So he will entertain you, pay your tfare but shouldn't ask for sex
??
if u don't have money to transport yourself stay in your house.
Giving you tfare is an obligation...which by choice he might honour or not....
Sis is not your fucking right.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Uphand: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
If she loves the guy she would mind to pay transport fare going and coming, but as a guy you need to create value and make your girl happy just like you would make your wife happy. See my signature below if interested WhatsApp me ASAP let me start putting you through

1 Like

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by fattprince(m): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Zabiboy:

Words of a simp...
That doesn't make one a simp. It's courtsey cos you invited her. If she ask to come on her volition then you may be right even at that tell her before she comes that you don't have transport oh

3 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Zabiboy: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Uphand:
If she loves the guy she would mind to pay transport fare going and coming, but as a guy you need to create value and make your girl happy just like you would make your wife happy. See my signature below if interested WhatsApp me ASAP let me start putting you through

U r contracting two things; VALUE and HAPPINESS OF OTHERS...
When creating Value for urslef, u do what u decide to do, what suits you and what you think is right...The moment u start doing things bcz someone says its normal or bcz others r doing it, then u are not creating value for urself....
Remember, you are the prize and so ur happiness comes first.
GL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by GraGra247(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Zabiboy:

Words of a simp...

Words of an empty broke brainless scumbag.

You invite a girl and you can't afford common transport fare.

Next you sleep with her, get her pregnant and abandon her to suffer rest of her life without a kobo.

Your kind need to be hanged by their balls. spits!!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Zabiboy: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
fattprince:

That doesn't make one a simp. It's courtsey cos you invited her. If she ask to come on her volition then you may be right even at that tell her before she comes that you don't have transport oh

Like i said, if u invite ur fellow guy over to hangout or have fun, if he agrees to come, are you going to/meant to give him tf when he's leaving.....
I'm even 100% sure the guy wuld even add more value to u, or u'll hv more fun when d guy( that u wont giv tf) is around than d so called lady who u r giving tf...
Like i always say tho....it not by force to reason d same way i do..
Goodluck with ur mentality

6 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Zabiboy: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
GraGra247:

Words of an empty broke brainless scumbag.

You invite a girl and you can't afford common transport fare.

Next you sleep with her, get her pregnant and abandon her to suffer rest of her life without a kobo.

Your kind need to be hanged by their balls. spits!!

K
Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by karkinase(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Zabiboy:

Words of a simp...
Guess you the Simp here...Being an Alpha doesn't mean being wicked. It simply doing things with wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Humanoid01(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Zabiboy:

Like i said, if u invite ur fellow guy over to hangout or have fun, if he agrees to come, are you going to/meant to give him tf when he's leaving.....
I'm even 100% sure the guy wuld even add more value to u, or u'll hv more fun when d guy( that u wont giv tf) is around than d so called lady who u r giving tf...
"YOUR" guy.

No matter what, men are different from women. You can't expect a guy to treat a lady the same way he treats a guy (especially his guy). I don't really believe in gender equality, I believe there's a natural law that determines how both genders treat and relate with each other.

If you're INVITING someone over, especially a lady, for the first time, courtesy demands that you see to the cost of the movement. It's not about feeling entitled, it's just the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by drealcivilceno(m): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
GraGra247:

Y, I no argue no with you. You dey mad

Why did she not ask for it. She just Waka comot.

She should not go to his place again now.
Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Zabiboy: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
karkinase:

Guess you the Simp here...Being an Alpha doesn't mean being wicked. It simply doing things with wisdom.
grin grin
So wisdom is when a girl is automatically entitled to tf bcz she visited u??
C'mon man...this is 2020 ....
If u invited her and she shows up without talking about tf, then why giving her??
Unless she's an olosho, then d meeting wz transactional( u can giv her tf so she can go to her next client grin grin)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Auladimeji(m): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
When you are rich,na dem go dey rush youcheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by fattprince(m): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
Zabiboy:

So after the hangout and the guy doesn't have money. Wouldn't he ask you for some money for transport? I'm sure you will give him. Cos he is your guy though you paid for the hangout
Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Tallesty1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
GraGra247:

Exactly.

And if a lady invites you over, you still owe her your tfare to and fro and some goodies in a black nylon.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Zabiboy: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
fattprince:

So after the hangout and the guy doesn't have money. Wouldn't he ask you for some money for transport? I'm sure you will give him. Cos he is your guy though you paid for the hangout

A guy that doesn't hv money to come around would tell you straight up when u r inviting him..
Bcz he doesnt want to come and be looking around when others are drinking and chilling

6 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by BigJoe19: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
I like the guy, the girl is a undercover prostitute.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by BigJoe19: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Zabiboy:

A guy that doesn't hv money to come around would tell you straight up when u r inviting him..
Bcz he doesnt want to come and be looking around when others are drinking and chilling
Guy don't bother replying these SIMPs again, they are comfortable being stupid.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by NobleAngell(f): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Well, it isn't compulsory for him to give but I think it is a good way of saying "thanks for coming".

2 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by SGANIVA(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
very very bad,if you invite a girl to your place ,sex or no sex , you have to give her transport money na . for me to,even if we live some miles away , I will give you TF
Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by Mekenz(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
relationship should be based on mutual feelings, if your relationship is lacking on that,then there's a problem, giving of transport money should never be a problem as long as a good relationship is consign, imagine your girlfriend while coming to your place,bring with her some fruits and some nice goodies, that will be enjoyed by both of you.

courtesy demands that when she is about to go, you should support her with transport money, whether she ask for it or not.

but in a situation, maybe your not with enough, you can explain things to her, she will understand instead of leaving her empty just like that.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by CAPSLOCKED: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
GraGra247:

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO INVITED WHO. ONCE SHE COMES OVER SHE OWES HIM RENT.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley Reacts As His Sister Shubomi Shares Nude Photos Of Herself / My say On Women's Late Marriage Issues / Abortion: Haaaaa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.