Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

"The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" (44583 Views)

2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume / 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes / Senate Presidency: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Declares Support For Ahmad Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

To hell with your wretched vote. Who told you that buhari need your vote? The southsouth are now aligning with buhari so je will share votes there. He has NW, NE and Kogi, Nassarawa and Niger in NC as well as the entire SW. So what is he doing with your votes? Its only an advice from a concerned igbo that we should start playing national politics if not other southern parts like SS and SW will gladly grab the positions since we are not ready. Stay there and be talking rubish, who is begging yoi for votes. Did ylu vote for Buhari in 2015?

"" Did ylu vote for Buhari in 2015? ""

We didn't.......And we never will.

He's the one pleading for our votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

Usual jargon from a confused fellow with IPOB mentality
Sorry Sir Arewa, Am not IPOB.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

Speak for yourself. You dont represent the opinion of All igbos.

Our voting pattern clearly represents our opinions.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2018
Sanchez01:

This is where you are getting it wrong, and where most Igbos seem to be missing it. APC is the government of the day, you don't expect them to 'woo' you, rather you cross over to them.

It's like wanting a rich man to beg you to come dine with him. You have to be the one to position yourself. If you sit in a spot and expect people to come woo you, you just might end up waiting till they Kingdom come.

God bless u. They are deluding themselves thinking APC is begging them to align. APC controls totally the 3 most populous voting blocks in the country and has a good say in the NC and recently making heavy in roads into the Southsouth. Southeast will only box themselves in the corner by alienating themselves. We in the SE dont know politics at all

2 Likes

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

Most "igbos" here are Biafra brainwashed yoots. Same set of people that threatened Obiano with first voting him out and finally election boycott. He warned them to stay away from Anambra. Yet he won in 21 LGAs of the state. Their opinion represent a very inconsequential portion of the real igbos. Most are jobless, hatefilled and frsutrated, their opinion doesnt ussually matter

Take ur biafra talk elsewhere, Biafra is dead n buried in 1970..grin
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2018
Sanchez01:

I believe you have digressed from the main point. Regardless, restructuring might work but getting everyone to tow the line might be impossible. For starters, the South is not even united to play the game or request for one.

The Yorubas have enjoyed more than others because they understand and have mastered the art of politics. They can work with anyone and anybody. It is why they are miles ahead when it comes to Nigerian politics.

Politics is a game of numbers. You can only be marginalized when others feel you are irrelevant in the scheme of things. As much as I hate to say it, the South East has no weight, politically, despite being one of the three major tribes. There is a need for stake holders in Igboland to go back to the drawing board and strategise, alignment-wise, rather than vow to hate Fulanis and Hausas alike and what they stand for.

Even in the animal world, the weakest don't last long as they would get tossed or devoured by others. In getting strength, you don't expect to hate someone deeply and expect the person to love you in return.

Prior the 2015 elections, I recall Ohaneze and some Igbo groups stating they would repel anything Buhari in the South East. In the end, he won but lost the East. While the miscalculation can be overlooked, Ohaneze WAS THE FIRST TO MAKE A LIST OF DEMANDS TO THE PRESIDENT.

I'm sorry, but what is shameful has no other meaning. In politics, you are allowed to choose sides as you please but then you are also given the chance whether or not you want to be marginalized.

As much as I hate the man Buhari, the South East should not expect breads or freebies to drop on their laps when they have not worked for it.

My post is relevant to the subject so I disagree that I digressed. I don't agree at all that mastery of politics is the reason why Yoruba has enjoyed more than others. The political system in Nigeria is extremely corrupt and fraudulent and the law enforcement that should checkmate this corruption is in the hands of the people who are benefiting from the faulty system. The Yoruba can enjoy all they can because of the structural advantage they have in this fraudulent system. It has nothing to do with mastery in politics at all. Lets stop this ambience of superiority. It does not exist.

The Igbo has immense potential to contribute to the development of Nigeria. If they are considered irrelevant in the scheme of things in Nigeria, no wonder we are no better than an animal kingdom as you hinted. To say that the Igbo hate the Hausa / Fulani is completely baseless as I know you have no evidence for it.

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2018
ObaIgwe1:

Lol... Throwing unverified figures as usual. Not only 400k out of 1million. Say 900k. cheesy

I was born and have lived most of my life in Lagos apart from some years I was out of the country, I can tell you for a FACT that apart from Amuwo Odofin and by extension to Ago-Okota, Igbos do not dominate any other part of Lagos. The fact that you have visited Ladipo and went to Trade Fair and Alaba does not mean you have seen 5% of Lagos....

Call me a slave from now till forever... Na your problem. Anybody can be anything and called anybody anything online... I know who I am.

Let me leave you to your chest beating and delusion as usual. Time will tell. Una never tired if marginalization song... Una just start.

And you think a system that makes it easy for certain ethnic groups to gang up against other is worth celebrating? The same way the Yorubas were shouting during He's time. And you think it will not be your turn tp cry tomorrow. You talk like a motor park taut with no slightest idea what democracy is all about. We are not interested in your presidency. We want the system restructured to be beneficial to all Nigerian. We will not associate with this nepotic govt cos they don't believe in restructuring. We will cling to the party that believs in restructuring. And who told you Igbos are marginalized? When you think that Igbos are politically disadvantaged then I will remind you that the same Igbos stopped the West and north east from having the House Speakership and Senate Presidency in this political dispensation. Just to remind you what harm we can do to your political madness any time. Keep rejoicing in a dysfunctional system and don't plan for your children's future. You will only wake up one day to discover you never really lived. Empty headed tribalist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Our voting pattern clearly represents our opinions.

The voting pattern of Igbos was clearly demonstrated in the only elections held in Southeast after APC took over power.

APGA = 234071 votes

APC = 98752 votes

PDP = 70293 votes.

Thats the opinion of the igbos in Anambra
Below is the opinion of igbos in okigwe zone of Imo state.
Okigwe North Senatorial Rerun Results:

APC 48,921.votes

PDP 40,142 votes.

So what do you mean by voting pattern representing opinion, what these 2 elections show is that APC has started gaining grounds in igboland by real igbos not hatefilled "igbo". Which opinion are you talking about? Are u talking about IPOB opinion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Take ur biafra talk elsewhere, Biafra is dead n buried in 1970..grin

Good. Its only IPOB miscreants and misguided igbos that talk about igbos not wanting presidency. The real igbos want presidency because it will make restructuring easier, it will prevent unusual discrimination in terms of business environment and will give us sense of belonging so anybody you see saying igbo dont want presidency is talking trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" Did ylu vote for Buhari in 2015? ""

We didn't.......And we never will.

He's the one pleading for our votes.

You are wrong. The votes for Buhari will greatly improve in the Southeast come 2019 as exemplified by the APC gaining in roads into southeast.

2 Likes

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by budaatum: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

I understand you now. Igbos dont want presidency.
Well, they have said it many times on here, and that they don't care, so there. One has to wonder though, why they criticise the President if they truly don't care! They should know that if you're not in the room when the cake is being shared, it might be a bit late when you're given the smallest portion!

I'd say, those they call Islamic herdsmen and 'afonjas' aren't as stupid as some!
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Sanchez01: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" South West suffered great injustice and rather than cry, her stake holders went to the drawing board to strategise and it paid off. ""

Does SW buy fuel 30 naira?

Does 1 dollar equal 30 naira in SW?

If this regime ushred in with the aid of Yorubas, is what u term ""paid off"" , Then u need to return ur degree n ssce if u have one.

Yorubas brought in a disaster that Nigerians are yet to survive
How does Buhari's regime benefit the Yorubas far better than Igbos in the South East? I believe you should know this already. What did you think led to the 5% assertion that has become viral today?

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by budaatum: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

The voting pattern of Igbos was clearly demonstrated in the only elections held in Southeast after APC took over power.

APGA = 234071 votes

APC = 98752 votes

PDP = 70293 votes.

Thats the opinion of the igbos in Anambra
Below is the opinion of igbos in okigwe zone of Imo state.
Okigwe North Senatorial Rerun Results:

APC 48,921.votes

PDP 40,142 votes.

So what do you mean by voting pattern representing opinion, what these 2 elections show is that APC has started gaining grounds in igboland by real igbos not hatefilled "igbo". Which opinion are you talking about? Are u talking about IPOB opinion?
If I cover my eyes and refuse to look, don't you know I can make up rubbish in my head and call it the truth? I did it with my bank account and now there's an imaginary million pounds in it. One day I'm going to the Ferrari shop to buy a spanking brand new red Ferrari with it, except I haven't yet figured how to get the salesperson to cover their eyes and accept my imaginary money yet.

But watch this space. One day go be one day, I swear!
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Chiefolo: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
MrJanuzaj:
SOUTH EAST: IS IT NOT TOO LATE?

I have read the recent transmissions by Senator Bukola Saraki directed at my Igbo tribe. I have deliberately kept mum on this as I had earlier resolved to speak less on Igbos as regards the 2019 Elections and 2023 Presidency having said quite a bit.

However seeing as some of my brethren have swallowed the cheap bait, I will chip this in just to keep the reality before us, at least for posterity sake. Truth is bitter but it's still the best medicine.

My people say; 'He who does not remember where the rain started beating him, will not remember where it stopped'.

REWIND TO 2014.
A new National Party was being conceived. Political Parties, political players and Regions were being wooed to the new alliance.

'We' Igbos (read South East) vehemently refused to touch it even with a long pole. We packaged, sold to ourselves and bought the baseless propaganda that it was an Islamic alliance that would birth an "Islamic" and "Hausa" Party. Simply because those our brethren heavily invested in the PDP at the time were afraid of losing their vested selfish interests.
Till today I'm still trying to fathom the basis for that wicked and twisted deceit especially as many of those Igbo elites who sold that dummy have since ported to the same APC.

We failed to even identify with that new Alliance. Hence the Party, APC was birthed without any remarkable input from us or presence. The few amongst us who aligned were called all kinds of names and abused to high heavens by us even when they were proven right afterall.

Thus the few Igbos who were part of it were at best fringe players as they didn't have the required clout to make serious demands and do the necessary political wheeling and dealing required in Politics to strike the hard bargains since politics is all about interests and numbers. They were even suspect, so much so that it was only their personal political sagacity that gave them whatever they got.

That Party went on to win the Presidential Election which in truth, most of us never believed it could or would, because of our half baked permutations and poor understanding of Nigerian politics. But it did.

Curiously we turned up at the fore front of telling this same Party how it should share it's 'spoils of war'. We became hypocritical moral champions with an over bloated sense of entitlement. Who does that, in all political reality and practicality? But we did, even while vehemently and vociferously still refusing to shift our position, style and rhethoric.

We dug in. Supported every bad thing and person against the Party, the elected President and the Administration while denying any and every good done to and for our Region.

Fast forward to where we are today. Almost four years after the 2015 misadventure, we have stayed put at 2015, refusing to move forward, refusing to shift grounds, refusing to play pragmatic politics, telling ourselves the same lies we cooked and bought in 2015 and some more.

Now barely 5 months to another election, we have started again saying "APC cannot give Presidency to Igbos in 2023". "Buhari cannot hand over to an Igbo man because Buhari hates Igbos". "APC is deceiving you", bla bla bla.

Of course. We will believe Saraki, who has only but a fanthom dream of becoming President and whose only known record is selfishness but we can't believe Buhari who's already President and who has a record of voluntarily picking two great Igbo sons as running mates in the past? Chukwu aju.

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of us still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished one tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos. Odi nma.

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023?
On what grounds?
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone?
Is it an appeasement or a gift?

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda. So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested.

Make no mistake, I have always said, I do not blame us Igbos for the decision majority of us took in 2015. It's our right. But continuing to pretend that it was other regions, Buhari or the APC that made us do what we did then or remain where we are today is purely self deceit and I refuse to play that ostrich game.

As far back as 2014, I and many others made that argument that Igbo Presidency was very feasible in 2023, ONLY under under the APC, ONLY IF we did a couple of things right politically. I personally continued to speak loudly on that even after the 2015 elections until when I realized that we were not ready to play the politics that was required and now I dare say it may be too late. Or is it not? Time will tell.

For now, we can continue to tell ourselves that we cannot hold the Presidency of Nigeria. I heard and read many of our brethren go from PDP to Biafra/seccesion (read IPOB) to Referendum to "Igbos do not need Presidency but Restructuring" etc forgetting that all that didn't lie squarely with us alone. We think other regions are not reading our body language?

I really don't care what Saraki writes or says because they've all come to realize that it's very easy to play us like a flute. So like Saraki, like Fani Kayode, like Fayose, like Atiku, even Jonah Jang of all people, they keep playing us.

I've learnt not to bother myself anymore to avoid unnecessary abuse from nonentities . As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

(c) Dr Uche Diala

If PDP want to defeat APC and PMB in 2019, they should present and IGBO candidate.
Bearing the above in mind, the IGBO people should have a sellable candidate that can compete with PMB and they should also avoid the president most come from a particular state in the east.
Good luck PDP.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
budaatum:

If I cover my eyes and refuse to look, don't you know I can make up rubbish in my head and call it the truth? I did it with my bank account and now there's an imaginary million pounds in it. One day I'm going to the Ferrari shop to buy a spanking brand new red Ferrari with it, except I haven't yet figured how to get the salesperson to cover their eyes and accept my imaginary money yet.

But watch this space. One day go be one day, I swear!

Lol

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Yyeske:
Continue shouting 30k and exposing your intelligence to the world but don't come here and cry tomorrow about how other Nigerians deny the Igbos a chance at the presidency

Am not Igbo my friend.

Igbo's don't really care about politics, their business is more important.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by freddaboh(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

I have read the recent transmissions by Senator Bukola Saraki directed at my Igbo tribe. I have deliberately kept mum on this as I had earlier resolved to speak less on Igbos as regards the 2019 Elections and 2023 Presidency having said quite a bit.

However seeing as some of my brethren have swallowed the cheap bait, I will chip this in just to keep the reality before us, at least for posterity sake. Truth is bitter but it's still the best medicine.

My people say; 'He who does not remember where the rain started beating him, will not remember where it stopped'.

REWIND TO 2014.
A new National Party was being conceived. Political Parties, political players and Regions were being wooed to the new alliance.

'We' Igbos (read South East) vehemently refused to touch it even with a long pole. We packaged, sold to ourselves and bought the baseless propaganda that it was an Islamic alliance that would birth an "Islamic" and "Hausa" Party. Simply because those our brethren heavily invested in the PDP at the time were afraid of losing their vested selfish interests.
Till today I'm still trying to fathom the basis for that wicked and twisted deceit especially as many of those Igbo elites who sold that dummy have since ported to the same APC.

We failed to even identify with that new Alliance. Hence the Party, APC was birthed without any remarkable input from us or presence. The few amongst us who aligned were called all kinds of names and abused to high heavens by us even when they were proven right afterall.

Thus the few Igbos who were part of it were at best fringe players as they didn't have the required clout to make serious demands and do the necessary political wheeling and dealing required in Politics to strike the hard bargains since politics is all about interests and numbers. They were even suspect, so much so that it was only their personal political sagacity that gave them whatever they got.

That Party went on to win the Presidential Election which in truth, most of us never believed it could or would, because of our half baked permutations and poor understanding of Nigerian politics. But it did.

Curiously we turned up at the fore front of telling this same Party how it should share it's 'spoils of war'. We became hypocritical moral champions with an over bloated sense of entitlement. Who does that, in all political reality and practicality? But we did, even while vehemently and vociferously still refusing to shift our position, style and rhethoric.

We dug in. Supported every bad thing and person against the Party, the elected President and the Administration while denying any and every good done to and for our Region.

Fast forward to where we are today. Almost four years after the 2015 misadventure, we have stayed put at 2015, refusing to move forward, refusing to shift grounds, refusing to play pragmatic politics, telling ourselves the same lies we cooked and bought in 2015 and some more.

Now barely 5 months to another election, we have started again saying "APC cannot give Presidency to Igbos in 2023". "Buhari cannot hand over to an Igbo man because Buhari hates Igbos". "APC is deceiving you", bla bla bla.

Of course. We will believe Saraki, who has only but a fanthom dream of becoming President and whose only known record is selfishness but we can't believe Buhari who's already President and who has a record of voluntarily picking two great Igbo sons as running mates in the past? Chukwu aju.

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of us still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished one tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos. Odi nma.

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023?
On what grounds?
On what records?
On what politics?

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda. So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested.

Make no mistake, I have always said, I do not blame us Igbos for the decision majority of us took in 2015. It's our right. But continuing to pretend that it was other regions, Buhari or the APC that made us do what we did then or remain where we are today is purely self deceit and I refuse to play that ostrich game.

As far back as 2014, I and many others made that argument that Igbo Presidency was very feasible in 2023, ONLY under under the APC, ONLY IF we did a couple of things right politically. I personally continued to speak loudly on that even after the 2015 elections until when I realized that we were not ready to play the politics that was required and now I dare say it may be too late. Or is it not? Time will tell.

For now, we can continue to tell ourselves that we cannot hold the Presidency of Nigeria. I heard and read many of our brethren go from PDP to Biafra/seccesion (read IPOB) to Referendum to "Igbos do not need Presidency but Restructuring" etc forgetting that all that didn't lie squarely with us alone. We think other regions are not reading our body language?

I really don't care what Saraki writes or says because they've all come to realize that it's very easy to play us like a flute. So like Saraki, like Fani Kayode, like Fayose, like Atiku, even Jonah Jang of all people, they keep playing us.

I've learnt not to bother myself anymore to avoid unnecessary abuse from nonentities . As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

(c) Dr Uche Diala
You are a true son of your father. You are blessed.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by abbiboy: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Who cares about their kwarupt politics n politicking,zoning or no zoning.what Nigerians need is a Messiah n revolutionary leader that will change the social n economic stratosphere of an impoverish Nigeria!!
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

Good. Its only IPOB miscreants and misguided igbos that talk about igbos not wanting presidency. The real igbos want presidency because it will make restructuring easier, it will prevent unusual discrimination in terms of business environment and will give us sense of belonging so anybody you see saying igbo dont want presidency is talking trash.

And u that is Arewa wants Igbo presidency at all costs, That's why ur running helter skelter opening threads n fighting for IGBOS who aren't interested in ur presidency...grin.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

You are wrong. The votes for Buhari will greatly improve in the Southeast come 2019 as exemplified by the APC gaining in roads into southeast.

LMFAO.

The only votes Buhari can get in the SE is 5% any other vote he wants can only be gotten thru rigging grin, Tell ur uncle we said so.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

LMFAO.

The only votes Buhari can get in the SE is 5% any other vote he wants can only be gotten thru rigging grin, Tell ur uncle we said so.

I can confirm to you that u dont know politics. Bye

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Sanchez01:

How does Buhari's regime benefit the Yorubas far better than Igbos in the South East? I believe you should know this already. What did you think led to the 5% assertion that has become viral today?

Every Nigerian is suffering the same thing under buhari.

No food.
No water.
No electricity.
No education.
No quality hospital.
No employment.
Etc.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And u that is Arewa wants Igbo presidency at all costs, That's why ur running helter skelter opening threads n fighting for IGBOS who aren't interested in ur presidency...grin.

Mtcheew
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by budaatum: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Every Nigerian is suffering the same thing under buhari.

No food.
No water.
No electricity.
No education.
No quality hospital.
No employment.
Etc.
Oh gone are the days when food just dropped into one's closed mouth, water dripped from every tap, electric was like at the turn of a switch and people were born educated. Hospital? Who needed them since no one fell sick? Even the dead were brought back to life! Everyone was employed, even 4 year olds and their parents, and then came that nasty evil Bubu to turn our heaven Nigeria into hell!

Just goes to show how much education there really was, don't it. They must have scrapped history off the curriculum! I'm absolutely certain it takes more than 4 years for people to be stupidly ignorant! Perhaps they are all orphans too, or their parents would have told them about Nigeria like 10 or 20, or 30 years ago!
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by lyntiffany(f): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Blatant Truth!
it might interest you to know that the majority who make up the party A P C is the same "corrupt politicians from PDP. So why should we expect any change or a different ideology from same recycled old fools. O! I forgot according to your political theory when you port from corrupt P.D.D party to A. P .C the party of saints your a new creature , embezzling, looting,political assassination, corrupt practices e.t.c have passed away bah? Wake up they are all the same. They are Just joking with the lives and future of an average Nigerian while their children gallivant around in and outside the country. You know what? None of them really care about us full stop.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by deomelo: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
DozieInc:

The current administration is a national disaster... which Niger bridge??, the one seen only in pictures?, maybe the projects are too big to be seen or They are spiritual projects.
They say questions exposes deception... you are just spewing the usual lies.

I know you are working really hard to defend your pay masters... but that shouldn't excuse stupidity.

Give Igbos and Nigerians one legitimate reason to re-elect Buhari.

How would voting Buhar in 2019 ensure Igbo presidency in 2023?

It doesn't matter what you are given, self-destruction and marginalization is your preferred way of life and eternal solutions.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

Mtcheew

grin.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
budaatum:

Oh gone are the days when food just dropped into one's closed mouth, water dripped from every tap, electric was like at the turn of a switch and people were born educated. Hospital? Who needed them since no one fell sick? Even the dead were brought back to life! Everyone was employed, even 4 year olds and their parents, and then came that nasty evil Bubu to turn our heaven Nigeria into hell!

Just goes to show how much education there really was, don't it. They must have scrapped history off the curriculum! I'm absolutely certain it takes more than 4 years for people to be stupidly ignorant! Perhaps they are all orphans too, or their parents would have told them about Nigeria like 10 or 20, or 30 years ago!

Senseless.

Good day.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

I can confirm to you that u dont know politics. Bye
I don know politics because I don't want to vote a dullardic fossil tyrant.
U must be a sicko...grin.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Afamed: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Nothing.

But we will still vote PDP in 2019.

Even if PDP presents a Cactus plant as candidate, We will vote that cactus plant.
Then una need to re- examining una self, if that's the case. I definitely know you ain't speaking for the larger part of the East.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by crimeboss: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

REWIND TO 2014.

On what grounds?
On what records?
On what politics?

Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

(c) Dr Uche Diala

Of all d manifesto u referred to about APC we av seen many buhari outright denials, abuse of power which are impeachable offenses, reinstatements at buhari's at wimp, if nepotism by this government yet u people cheer buhari on, what are u saying, who should take people serious?, find another topic to discuss, not APC posing as an integrity gladiator, nonsense.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by budaatum: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Senseless.
Someone once said:
PrecisionFx:

Sense is free.
Now, I'm seriously wondering!

Good day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi / Jimi Agbaje And Jide Sanwoolu Pictured Together In Church On New Year Day (pics) / Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.