Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

"The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" (44673 Views)

2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume / 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes / Senate Presidency: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Declares Support For Ahmad Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by mightguy(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2018
olaolaking:
But Pdp for 16 years never gave you presidency. Not even a vice. And they are not ready to give you the chance now. All their strong candidates are not Ibo. You people are very poor in politics. But you will not accept it so that you can make the necessary ammendments.
and u think apc will give it to us? Mtchew aoc party of propaganda and lies
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by olaolaking: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2018
mightguy:
and u think apc will give it to us? Mtchew aoc party of propaganda and lies
And what is the prove that apc will not give it to you? Just a single tenure have not finished. But you trust a party that finished 4 tenures without giving you a single vice.
I think it is self illusion.

Buhari had picked his vice president from the east up to 3 times. But they still claimed he doesn't like us and refused to vote him.

He changed and pick yoruba man once and boom he entered. Who is doing who?
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by mightguy(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2018
olaolaking:
And what is the prove that apc will not give it to you? Just a single tenure have not finished. But you trust a party that finished 4 tenures without giving you a single vice.
I think it is self illusion.

Buhari had picked his vice president from the east up to 3 times. But they still claimed he doesn't like us and refused to vote him.

He changed and pick yoruba man once and boom he entered. Who is doing who?
story. Story. How did you know he was not voted for? A man who ave shown hatred for the igbo nation. Nothing else but hatred. He didn't do anything for the east but what he did was to send soldiers to kill innocent people. 5%...and all sort of nonsense

2 Likes

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by olaolaking: 8:25am On Aug 26, 2018
mightguy:
story. Story. How did you know he was not voted for? A man who ave shown hatred for the igbo nation. Nothing else but hatred. He didn't do anything for the east but what he did was to send soldiers to kill innocent people. 5%...and all sort of nonsense
I just dey laugh.
You mean igbos voted for him in 2003 2007, 2011 even when he picked their sons as his vice?
Thank you for your time anyway
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by mightguy(m): 8:33am On Aug 26, 2018
olaolaking:
I just dey laugh.
You mean igbos voted for him in 2003 2007, 2011 even when he picked their sons as his vice?
Thank you for your time anyway
story. The last time I checked pdp was the strongest party during that era and almost every northerner ans southerner belonged to it but afta good luck ebere came to power miraculously. That was where everything started. They hate him because they couldn't control him and the easiest way to remove him was to create another political party. Because he was going to re run for q second term in office through pdp. And that is bad bizness for the caliphate... How did apc came to be? What gave birth to apc. Was it not to produce a northerner as president because they can't endure anoda four years in the hands of the best president Nigeria ave ever produced
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Sanchez01: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2018
africanusvu:
OK.accepted that we voted wrongly in 2015.now.APC is there.wat have they ever done to woo Igbo's.wat have they done for us to buy our love.those who voted APC have well av they been positioned. Wat do an Igbo APC agent got to present to his fellow Igbo's to make them go for APC.ways that thing PDP failed to achieve that APC av achieved
This is where you are getting it wrong, and where most Igbos seem to be missing it. APC is the government of the day, you don't expect them to 'woo' you, rather you cross over to them.

It's like wanting a rich man to beg you to come dine with him. You have to be the one to position yourself. If you sit in a spot and expect people to come woo you, you just might end up waiting till they Kingdom come.

2 Likes

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by atiku4President(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2018
boringnigerian:

See how far back you had to reach? In the case of Dr. Azikiwe, you're talking about our late colonial to early independence history. The colonial masters, for all their faults, left pretty capable people in charge. Asides Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, we had Sir Tafawa Balewa and other more than capable hands at the helm of affairs so clearly, merit was a factor in picking leaders at that time. Even when Dr. Alex Ekwueme came around we were just phasing into the current Nigerian reality. In today's Nigeria however, all that is gone and you'd have to play your politics right to get power - and the Igbos aren't at the moment.

They Igbos aren't there now? If they told you in 1999 that South South will be President would you have believed it? And you think that the presidency will go to South West in 2023? You are joking and don't know history of Nigerian elections. There are things I cannot say here. But I tell you a typical northern politician, including Buhari is more at home with SE than SW. There are many reasons it is so. But come to think of it, who told you Buhari will run for elections next year? And do you think the Igbos wouldn't rather support a northern candidate in 2023 for President instead of supporting a SW candidate. A northern candidate has a greater chance to win 2023 presidency than a SW candidate cos of the Igbo factor. You need to read the study done by the Kaduna Mafians. Maybe you will have an idea of what am talking about.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by OfoIgbo: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2018
safarigirl:
who and who are the Igbo politicians who need it?

What do they need it for? What have any of them done in their small capacity wherever they are? Who have they helped?

This your senseless mentality of kissing assss so that they can love you is the reason why Igbos can never have any President, because you are willing to sell your sense of self and dignity for people that can barely stand the sight of you, does not mean most of the Igbo race will do same.

Keep kissing asssss, Igbo people don't need the Presidency of a wretched nation. Presidency has never helped any other region of Nigeria. By any index, the South East still trumps other regions even without Presidency. That position is cursed, because the region that has had it the most is the most impoverished one.

Omalicha nwa anyi nwanyi, you have written beautifully on this current topic. Really I don't have much to add as you seem to have covered the necessary grounds that needed to be covered.

1. DEATH WHERE IS THY STING?? It is easy to be enslaved, if your oppressor is in full control of what you love most.
2. If your little finger will cause you to be entrapped, please chop it off

What am I saying If Buhari thinks he can kill and maim Igbos, hoping that he can simultaneously keep us in line, by some nebulous promise of a 2023 Igbo presidency, then he may have made one of his greatest political miscalculations.

All these attempts by his Igbo political hirelings to convince us of the bloated importance of an Igbo presidency, is just an attempt by Buhari to proverbially re-attach the little finger that makes it easier to entrap us.

Unfortunately for Buhari, that finger is long gone. I suspect it was detached in May 2015, in the aftermath of the emptiness most Igbo people felt when GEJ left the scene. We all realized that presidencies are so temporary and over-bloated. Buhari's immediate victimisation of Igbos right from the onset of his administration, by practically sacking every Igbo man from the upper echelons of the military, and his non-appointment of any Igboman into any meaningful position as he took over, practically sealed the fate of the proverbial finger.

On the topmost position of Igbo wishes are now 1. a restructured Nigeria 2. B-i-a-f-r-a

Igbo presidency no longer matters to Igbos, and mustn't be allowed to matter, ever again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2018
positivethought:
So if the Igbo's supports APC but the APC ends up loosing the elections in 2019 what would you say of them,well you people can go ahead n support APC if it ends well good if it back fires then you still blame yourselves, by the way y did you avoid the other parts of my comments in your response?

Other parts of your comment doesnt deserve response oga boss. I just responded to the part that requires response
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 26, 2018
OfoIgbo:

Omalicha nwa anyi nwanyi, you have written beautifully on this current topic. Really I don't have much to add as you seem to have covered the necessary grounds that needed to be covered.

1. DEATH WHERE IS THY STING?? It is easy to be enslaved, if your oppressor is in full control of what you love most.
2. If your little finger will cause you to be entrapped, please chop it off

What am I saying If Buhari thinks he can kill and maim Igbos, hoping that he can simultaneously keep us in line, by some nebulous promise of a 2023 Igbo presidency, then he may have made one of his greatest political miscalculations.

All these attempts by his Igbo political hirelings to convince us of the bloated importance of an Igbo presidency, is just an attempt by Buhari to proverbially re-attach the little finger that makes it easier to entrap us.

Unfortunately for Buhari, that finger is long gone. I suspect it was detached in May 2015, in the aftermath of the emptiness most Igbo people felt when GEJ left the scene. We all realized that presidencies are so temporary and over-bloated. Buhari's immediate victimisation of Igbos right from the onset of his administration, by practically sacking every Igbo man from the upper echelons of the military, and his non-appointment of any Igboman into any meaningful position as he took over, practically sealed the fate of the proverbial finger.

On the topmost position of Igbo wishes are now 1. a restructured Nigeria 2. B-i-a-f-r-a

Igbo presidency no longer matters to Igbos, and mustn't be allowed to matter, ever again.

Wow we have got them. You are too much.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2018
Sanchez01:

This is where you are getting it wrong, and where most Igbos seem to be missing it. APC is the government of the day, you don't expect them to 'woo' you, rather you cross over to them.

It's like wanting a rich man to beg you to come dine with him. You have to be the one to position yourself. If you sit in a spot and expect people to come woo you, you just might end up waiting till they Kingdom come.

We should join hands to make Nigeria great. It can be achieved by restructuring Nigeria in a way that it becomes impossible for a Nigerian president to determine the fate of other states on for instance: distribution of capital projects. We need to completely decentralize political power and reduce the strength of the federal government. Only then can quality people emerge as candidates for the position of president. I see no reason why I shouldn't express my genuine political choice just out of fear for marginalization. The president of a country must not discriminate but we know that the Nigerian president is empowered constitutionally to discriminate against groups he doesn't like. We are human beings not animals. We need to evolve beyond this extremely low level of politicking. It can only put forward brutes or extremely weak people.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by africanusvu(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2018
Sanchez01:

.My friends. We Igbo's didn't beg shagari but he love us.we didn't beg yaradua but he was our friend. We didn't beg OBJ but he recognized us.we didn't beg GEJ but we were OK.we begged ur Buhari in 1983 but were treated badly.this is 2018.we can't beg buhari again.but be sure of one thing.who ever gets there.before Igbo's gets hungry.all others must have starved to death.whoever wins.let him rule.we ar ok
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Sanchez01: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2018
jomonic:

We should join hands to make Nigeria great. It can be achieved by restructuring Nigeria in a way that it becomes impossible for a Nigerian president to determine the fate of other states on for instance: distribution of capital projects. We need to completely decentralize political power and reduce the strength of the federal government. Only then can quality people emerge as candidates for the position of president. I see no reason why I shouldn't express my genuine political choice just out of fear for marginalization. The president of a country must not discriminate but we know that the Nigerian president is empowered constitutionally to discriminate against groups he doesn't like. We are human beings not animals. We need to evolve beyond this extremely low level of politicking. It can only put forward brutes or extremely weak people.
I believe you have digressed from the main point. Regardless, restructuring might work but getting everyone to tow the line might be impossible. For starters, the South is not even united to play the game or request for one.

The Yorubas have enjoyed more than others because they understand and have mastered the art of politics. They can work with anyone and anybody. It is why they are miles ahead when it comes to Nigerian politics.

Politics is a game of numbers. You can only be marginalized when others feel you are irrelevant in the scheme of things. As much as I hate to say it, the South East has no weight, politically, despite being one of the three major tribes. There is a need for stake holders in Igboland to go back to the drawing board and strategise, alignment-wise, rather than vow to hate Fulanis and Hausas alike and what they stand for.

Even in the animal world, the weakest don't last long as they would get tossed or devoured by others. In getting strength, you don't expect to hate someone deeply and expect the person to love you in return.

Prior the 2015 elections, I recall Ohaneze and some Igbo groups stating they would repel anything Buhari in the South East. In the end, he won but lost the East. While the miscalculation can be overlooked, Ohaneze WAS THE FIRST TO MAKE A LIST OF DEMANDS TO THE PRESIDENT.

I'm sorry, but what is shameful has no other meaning. In politics, you are allowed to choose sides as you please but then you are also given the chance whether or not you want to be marginalized.

As much as I hate the man Buhari, the South East should not expect breads or freebies to drop on their laps when they have not worked for it.

2 Likes

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2018
MrJanuzaj:
SOUTH EAST: IS IT NOT TOO LATE?

I have read the recent transmissions by Senator Bukola Saraki directed at my Igbo tribe. I have deliberately kept mum on this as I had earlier resolved to speak less on Igbos as regards the 2019 Elections and 2023 Presidency having said quite a bit.

However seeing as some of my brethren have swallowed the cheap bait, I will chip this in just to keep the reality before us, at least for posterity sake. Truth is bitter but it's still the best medicine.

My people say; 'He who does not remember where the rain started beating him, will not remember where it stopped'.

REWIND TO 2014.
A new National Party was being conceived. Political Parties, political players and Regions were being wooed to the new alliance.

'We' Igbos (read South East) vehemently refused to touch it even with a long pole. We packaged, sold to ourselves and bought the baseless propaganda that it was an Islamic alliance that would birth an "Islamic" and "Hausa" Party. Simply because those our brethren heavily invested in the PDP at the time were afraid of losing their vested selfish interests.
Till today I'm still trying to fathom the basis for that wicked and twisted deceit especially as many of those Igbo elites who sold that dummy have since ported to the same APC.

We failed to even identify with that new Alliance. Hence the Party, APC was birthed without any remarkable input from us or presence. The few amongst us who aligned were called all kinds of names and abused to high heavens by us even when they were proven right afterall.

Thus the few Igbos who were part of it were at best fringe players as they didn't have the required clout to make serious demands and do the necessary political wheeling and dealing required in Politics to strike the hard bargains since politics is all about interests and numbers. They were even suspect, so much so that it was only their personal political sagacity that gave them whatever they got.

That Party went on to win the Presidential Election which in truth, most of us never believed it could or would, because of our half baked permutations and poor understanding of Nigerian politics. But it did.

Curiously we turned up at the fore front of telling this same Party how it should share it's 'spoils of war'. We became hypocritical moral champions with an over bloated sense of entitlement. Who does that, in all political reality and practicality? But we did, even while vehemently and vociferously still refusing to shift our position, style and rhethoric.

We dug in. Supported every bad thing and person against the Party, the elected President and the Administration while denying any and every good done to and for our Region.

Fast forward to where we are today. Almost four years after the 2015 misadventure, we have stayed put at 2015, refusing to move forward, refusing to shift grounds, refusing to play pragmatic politics, telling ourselves the same lies we cooked and bought in 2015 and some more.

Now barely 5 months to another election, we have started again saying "APC cannot give Presidency to Igbos in 2023". "Buhari cannot hand over to an Igbo man because Buhari hates Igbos". "APC is deceiving you", bla bla bla.

Of course. We will believe Saraki, who has only but a fanthom dream of becoming President and whose only known record is selfishness but we can't believe Buhari who's already President and who has a record of voluntarily picking two great Igbo sons as running mates in the past? Chukwu aju.

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of us still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished one tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos. Odi nma.

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023?
On what grounds?
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone?
Is it an appeasement or a gift?

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda. So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested.

Make no mistake, I have always said, I do not blame us Igbos for the decision majority of us took in 2015. It's our right. But continuing to pretend that it was other regions, Buhari or the APC that made us do what we did then or remain where we are today is purely self deceit and I refuse to play that ostrich game.

As far back as 2014, I and many others made that argument that Igbo Presidency was very feasible in 2023, ONLY under under the APC, ONLY IF we did a couple of things right politically. I personally continued to speak loudly on that even after the 2015 elections until when I realized that we were not ready to play the politics that was required and now I dare say it may be too late. Or is it not? Time will tell.

For now, we can continue to tell ourselves that we cannot hold the Presidency of Nigeria. I heard and read many of our brethren go from PDP to Biafra/seccesion (read IPOB) to Referendum to "Igbos do not need Presidency but Restructuring" etc forgetting that all that didn't lie squarely with us alone. We think other regions are not reading our body language?

I really don't care what Saraki writes or says because they've all come to realize that it's very easy to play us like a flute. So like Saraki, like Fani Kayode, like Fayose, like Atiku, even Jonah Jang of all people, they keep playing us.

I've learnt not to bother myself anymore to avoid unnecessary abuse from nonentities . As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

(c) Dr Uche Diala

IGBOS aren't interested in voting for buhari.

And pls igbos that grew up in Yoruba land n Hausa land should stop making discussions about IGBOS, U are simply a northern Igbo and not a real Igbo...grin.

Eastern Nigeria block votes is for PDP next year,We don't care who northern igbos want to vote for, They are free to do so.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Sanchez01: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2018
africanusvu:
.My friends. We Igbo's didn't beg shagari but he love us.we didn't beg yaradua but he was our friend. We didn't beg OBJ but he recognized us.we didn't beg GEJ but we were OK.we begged ur Buhari in 1983 but were treated badly.this is 2018.we can't beg buhari again.but be sure of one thing.who ever gets there.before Igbo's gets hungry.all others must have starved to death.whoever wins.let him rule.we ar ok
No one is asking you to beg! Strategise and align, that is the key strength of a survivalist. You choose where you want to stay on the food chain as far politics is concerned; either at the top or at the bottom of the chain.

There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria. This horrible sense of entitlement must be done away with as you must understand NO ONE OWES NOTHING, particularly if you worked against them. Under Goodluck Jonathan, the South West suffered great injustice and rather than cry, her stake holders went to the drawing board to strategise and it paid off. If you are not willing to do the same, then stay where you are and let other parts of the country rest!

If you think alignment and realignment means begging, then you have no business with political matters.

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

I dont know of his fraud case and i dont support him. But. He is an igbo. Take it or leave it. Presidency is not something you can just wave away like that as nothing. Presidency is a very powerful position. Imagine an igbo man ruling this country for 8 years

The igbo men have shown the nation that they don't want that powerful position for 8 years because IGBOS on an individual basis are intelligent.

We already know that for 60 years,Igbo Hausa n Yoruba have ruled Nigeria with the same failure result. That's why igbos don't care about presidency. How many igbos vote in Nigeria?? Only 2.6 million igbos voted in the last election n more than 5 million of them have voters card, But they use it as Bank ID card.

WE DONT FUCKING CARE N IF U WERE BORN N BRED IN IGBO LAND, U WILL UNDERSTAND AS WELL.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

What do you mean by very few igbos. Name Buharis cabinet for me. Every state produced a minister. Every other member of the NEC is at the discretion of the president. Igbos are well represented in buharis cabinet

Buhari made 100 political appointments without choosing a single igbo man.

Buhari chose 17 service chiefs without choosing any Igbo.

Buhari called Igbos 5%ters n told us koro koro to expect a different treatment from him. And as old as u are, U think igbos will end up voting for buhari.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

Na lie. Igbos want presidency, but they dont know how to play the right politics to get it. They just accept the " we dont care about presidency" slogan to save face

We don't want presidency n we will NEVER give block votes to Buhari.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2018
Afamed:

The question should have been what has Ndigbos benefited from PDP since over 16 yrs of followership?

Nothing.

But we will still vote PDP in 2019.

Even if PDP presents a Cactus plant as candidate, We will vote that cactus plant.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

What you are talking is trash. If you dont want igbo presidency, there are people, igbo politicians who need it. Dont use your rubbish reggae spoil their blues. With this your mindset and senseless politics of hate nobody will want to associate with igbos

"" there are people, igbo politicians who need it. ""

Beautiful.

Let those politicians go to buhari and collect the presidency.

THE IGBOS HAVE ALREADY SPOKEN IN UNISON NATIONWIDE, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT PRESIDENCY.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2018
Alexk2:
Truth at it's peak for all south eastherners and I wish for the sake of the future, they listen this time and play a more pragmatic politics that'll earn them there pride. The old propaganda method and feeling of entitlement for what you never worked for is stale and inconsequential in Nigeria politics. Stop putting your eggs in one basket...enough said.

Pls put ur egg in all baskets n allow others to put theirs in the Basket they prefer.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by africanusvu(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2018
Sanchez01:

No one is asking you to beg! Strategise and align, that is the key strength of a survivalist. You choose where you want to stay on the food chain as far politics is concerned; either at the top or at the bottom of the chain.

There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria. This horrible sense of entitlement must be done away with as you must understand NO ONE OWES NOTHING, particularly if you worked against them. Under Goodluck Jonathan, the South West suffered great injustice and rather than cry, her stake holders went to the drawing board to strategise and it paid off. If you are not willing to do the same, then stay where you are and let other parts of the country rest!

If you think alignment and realignment means begging, then you have no business with political matters.
.gboman is apolitical. We hardly get anything from gov but we managed yourself to be like other regions if not better.Let them control there govt then.we NATURALLY control the economy. We av already strategised our mind to withstand the remaining 4yrs of buhari.but wat we can't take.we can't take.no mater they holds the power.there is no more chance for an Igbo man in Buhari gvt.Igbo's problem isn't APC rather Buhari.I don't knw how it started but if u want Igbo's there.then take buhari out of there.Igbo's av not been like this be fore. Buhari av brought out d unity in Igbo's.the doggedness. The real spirit of Igbo man and Jew.if Igbo's can deny and abandon there beloved sons like.ngige.Rocha's.etc cos of joining buhari.I don't see wat u can do for a real Igbo now to fall for buhari.but.we ar making it even better now

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2018
vedaxcool:
The article spoke hard truths, you cannot keep making the same political miscalculation and expect to score.

We didn't vote Buhari wen he was camouflaged.......And u think IGBOS will vote buhari now that he has been laid bare? I'm sorry for u.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by vedaxcool(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

We didn't vote Buhari wen he was camouflaged.......And u think IGBOS will vote buhari now that he has been laid bare? I'm sorry for u.

It is politics and deal with whatever choices you make
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2018
Sanchez01:

"" South West suffered great injustice and rather than cry, her stake holders went to the drawing board to strategise and it paid off. ""

Does SW buy fuel 30 naira?

Does 1 dollar equal 30 naira in SW?

If this regime ushred in with the aid of Yorubas, is what u term ""paid off"" , Then u need to return ur degree n ssce if u have one.

Yorubas brought in a disaster that Nigerians are yet to survive
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2018
vedaxcool:

It is politics and deal with whatever choices you make
ok, allow us, we have decided to vote against Buhari.
take ur decisions, We don't care what Yorubas decide.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" there are people, igbo politicians who need it. ""

Beautiful.

Let those politicians go to buhari and collect the presidency.

THE IGBOS HAVE ALREADY SPOKEN IN UNISON NATIONWIDE, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT PRESIDENCY.

Show me the communique of the meeting where igbos agreed in unison that they dont need presidency. Lets stop blocking the chances of our brothers who have presidential ambition with these careless talk. Why are we this wicked? Let me tell you even the business you pride ourselves in, when other tribes take power they can manipulate it to the favor of their people and we will start crying marginalization. Please be guided

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

We don't want presidency n we will NEVER give block votes to Buhari.

To hell with your wretched vote. Who told you that buhari need your vote? The southsouth are now aligning with buhari so je will share votes there. He has NW, NE and Kogi, Nassarawa and Niger in NC as well as the entire SW. So what is he doing with your votes? Its only an advice from a concerned igbo that we should start playing national politics if not other southern parts like SS and SW will gladly grab the positions since we are not ready. Stay there and be talking rubish, who is begging yoi for votes. Did ylu vote for Buhari in 2015?
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

Show me the communique of the meeting where igbos agreed in unison that they dont need presidency. Lets stop blocking the chances of our brothers who have presidential ambition with these careless talk. Why are we this wicked? Let me tell you even the business you pride ourselves in, when other tribes take power they can manipulate it to the favor of their people and we will start crying marginalization. Please be guided

"" Show me the communique of the meeting where igbos agreed in unison that they dont need presidency.""

It seems u have self inflicted blindness, Go thru ur thread n check weda a single IGBO is clamouring for Igbo presidency.
Which Igbo supported u

Let me shock u, If APC presents Rpchas okorocha in 2019 for presidency, IGBOS will vote Kwakwanso, Tambuwal or Saraki en mass.

U won't understand this because u probably have very little knowledge about the igbos. If u grew up here, U would have understood who we really are. U are likely an Igbo who was born n brought up in the north...I prefer to say the north because u reason strongly like northerners.
Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

[s]Buhari made 100 political appointments without choosing a single igbo man.

Buhari chose 17 service chiefs without choosing any Igbo.

Buhari called Igbos 5%ters n told us koro koro to expect a different treatment from him. And as old as u are, U think igbos will end up voting for buhari[/s].

Usual jargon from a confused fellow with IPOB mentality

2 Likes

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

[s]The igbo men have shown the nation that they don't want that powerful position for 8 years because IGBOS on an individual basis are intelligent.

We already know that for 60 years,Igbo Hausa n Yoruba have ruled Nigeria with the same failure result. That's why igbos don't care about presidency. How many igbos vote in Nigeria?? Only 2.6 million igbos voted in the last election n more than 5 million of them have voters card, But they use it as Bank ID card.

WE DONT FUCKING CARE N IF U WERE BORN N BRED IN IGBO LAND, U WILL UNDERSTAND AS WELL.[/s]

Speak for yourself. You dont represent the opinion of All igbos.

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" Show me the communique of the meeting where igbos agreed in unison that they dont need presidency.""

It seems u have self inflicted blindness, Go thru ur thread n check weda a single IGBO is clamouring for Igbo presidency.
Which Igbo supported u

Let me shock u, If APC presents Rpchas okorocha in 2019 for presidency, IGBOS will vote Kwakwanso, Tambuwal or Saraki en mass.

U won't understand this because u probably have very little knowledge about the igbos. If u grew up here, U would have understood who we really are. U are likely an Igbo who was born n brought up in the north...I prefer to say the north because u reason strongly like northerners.

Most "igbos" here are Biafra brainwashed yoots. Same set of people that threatened Obiano with first voting him out and finally election boycott. He warned them to stay away from Anambra. Yet he won in 21 LGAs of the state. Their opinion represent a very inconsequential portion of the real igbos. Most are jobless, hatefilled and frsutrated, their opinion doesnt ussually matter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor / Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.