Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,163 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Fake thread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake thread (3705 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake thread by EzendiEgo1: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
ultimate77:

how does that girl look good now? You just like anything underground skirt. Just admit it.
maybe I was high on drugs
Re: Fake thread by ultimate77(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
maybe I was high on drugs
I thought as much
Re: Fake thread by Femeto: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
Am glad you confirmed your a stupid Guy at the end of your post.
EzendiEgo1:
shocked shocked

Sometimes I pity girls because the only thing that can keep than going is sex and money. It have not pass more than a week but I had smashed my babe unconditional.

Why is it that our Nigeria ladies are losing their dignity everyday by day...why?

You will meet a guy today,tomorrow he will ask you for sex or to visit him you will stupidly fall for him. After we might have lay on you: you will be going about complaining or tagging us evil and wicked without knowing the fault is from you girls.

please mind you, am not against my babe because I had sex with her but because she fall so easily.
That means she can fall for anyone.

I still love my babe but the high time to understand am a playboy the better for her kiss kiss

My Advice
Girls be wise and careful,Don't live your life to please one stupid guy.
Re: Fake thread by EzendiEgo1: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
Femeto:
Am glad you confirmed your a stupid Guy at the end of your post.
stop believing fake story bro
Re: Fake thread by west990(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Bros why you dey confuse urself? you love her yet you claim to be a play boy. You are not trying to be againt her yet you posted this rubbish online, at same time advising girls not to fall for any stupid guy...come to think of it i feel that girl in quote just fell in love with the most stupid guy she must have ever known...guy go borrow sense na.
Re: Fake thread by rex444(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sex sex everywhere.....it's meant to be a normal thing,why overrate it? Besides it's not d problem we r facing in naija now
Re: Fake thread by viceddy95(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
meelorlah:
And u just had to bring this here??
Hello pretty,,,u look gud ,,can we be friends pls...
Re: Fake thread by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
ashewoboy:

hey, if you are not a virgin, keep quiet.
You expect a mom to be a virgin? Where is your brain?? Go get a new version
Re: Fake thread by Holysucker(m): 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
]how does that girl look good now? You just like anything underground skirt. Just admit it.

the same tin I av in mind to say..d guy just like anytin under skirt..d babe no try abeg..too skinny.no flesh,no fine face,den wetin she gain??

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Masturbate, You Will Be Poor Forever / My Husband Set Me Up And I Fall In / Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.