Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? (3428 Views)

Did Constant Masturbation Causes Low Sperm Count ? / Help Please I Have A Rough Face / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by Cashsteady(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Guys pls help I notice anytime I masturbate my pimples are always Poppin out the more and it kinda makes my face rough can masturbation be the problem?
Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by hashtagged(m): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
Pimples is caused by puberty changes and eating oily stuff gapping has nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by fati2001(m): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
Cashsteady:
Guys pls help I notice anytime I masturbate my pimples are always Poppin out the more and it kinda makes my face rough can masturbation be the problem?

the punishment you are severing... since you don't want to quit masturbation...

this is the beginning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by 44Bulldog(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
fati2001:

Who ask you? undecided
Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by fati2001(m): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
44Bulldog:

Who ask you? undecided

en consign you?

2 Likes

Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by Hezzyluv: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
If u finished masturbating, do u fell comfortable? I mean, don't u condem your self?
Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by Cutehector(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Yes it also causes pot belly
Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by 44Bulldog(m): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
fati2001:

en consign you?

Yeah cos I'm a man undecided
Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by goodmorning40: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
Repent for the kingdom of God is near

2 Likes

Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by 44Bulldog(m): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
I'm afraid hypocrites will hijack this thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by fati2001(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Cutehector:

thank you...

Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by fati2001(m): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
44Bulldog:

Yeah cos I'm a man undecided

I think say you be woman.

Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by 44Bulldog(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
fati2001:

I think say you be woman.

Now u know cool
Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by fati2001(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
44Bulldog:

Now u know cool
NO
Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by lilfort(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Cashsteady:
pimples ni kan ko
dimples ni
Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by 44Bulldog(m): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
fati2001:

NO

Ain't claiming what I'm not, just like you pretending to be what you're not

You've got kpekus and not two hairy balls cool

1 Like

Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by 44Bulldog(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
fati2001:

NO

Ain't pretending to be what I'm not, unlike you

Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by fati2001(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
44Bulldog:

Ain't claiming what I'm not, just like you pretending to be what you're not

with ur statement you not a man....
A REAL MAN DON'T ARGUE OR GO FAR TO PROVE HIMSELF....
Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by 44Bulldog(m): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
fati2001:

with ur statement you not a man....

A REAL MAN DON'T ARGUE OR GO FAR TO PROVE HIMSELF....

Are you pained that I exposed you?

Anyways whatever that makes you sleep at night cool
Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by Jodha(f): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Yes

Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Na you know watin dey do you o but dont say its mastrubation, check what you are eating and how you stress yourself,you cant be releasing semen and not eating things that would relish it faster.
Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by fati2001(m): 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
44Bulldog:

Are you pained that I exposed you?
Anyways whatever that makes you sleep at night cool

exposed ki....i theft Abi I kill someone?

I'm a man .
Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by coolsegun2002: 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
fati2001:

this is the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by 44Bulldog(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
fati2001:

exposed ki....i theft Abi I kill someone?

I'm a man .

I know who you're... ain't new to nairaland

You don't wanna know who's behind this moniker

Besides...what do u even know about being a real man?

1 Like

Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by Offpoint1: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
If it was/is.... Then I woulda been a man with no face.

Op look for another source.
Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by Cutehector(m): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
fati2001:

thank you...
why are you thanking me
Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by Skmoda360(m): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Cashsteady:
Nope....it doesn't baba.......who dash you that idea now? undecided
Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by Skmoda360(m): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Cutehector:

Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by kenzysmith: 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
yes o it also cause dry skin
Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by youngblaq: 2:45am On Dec 27, 2020
It causes jedi jedi too..
Show me your face sef...I wan observe somtin
Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by coolsegun2002: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2020
Cashsteady:

This is something u have noticed...why do u need their people’s opinion...our bodies are not the same...the way u masturbate my be different from those telling u to continue....

I have seen people say alcohol give them headache... and I know people who don’t feel anything after drinking 10 bottles

Just becos something doesn’t affect someone doesn’t mean it doesn’t affect another person...

The act of dragging your pen!s may not be the cause of ur pimples.... but the act may trigger other things which leads to pimples....

I’ve seen someone who said masturbabtion causes sever headaches and tiredness for him.. so, act according to the signs ur body is telling u.. not what others are saying....

1 Like

Re: Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? by Itohanmiwa: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2020
Op masturbation has so many negative side effects, and these side effects looks actually simple but can set someone back. If I am to advise you like a brother and friend. Try and quit if you can, it won't be easy but trust me it's worth it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Almost All Nigerian Women Footballers Are Lesbians & Feminists / She is going to do this if allowed / Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.