Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? (18884 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch / "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by fikay96: 7:46am On Aug 26, 2018
]For PVC against PMB like.......omo ppl dey para oo
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Lingz: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2018
Afriifa:
Even if the North add up their underage voting.
Buhari must Go!

Pls come to the north and see things yourself.... It's then you'll understand that the north is more prepared for election than any other part of country. They don't shout, hype the so called[i][/i][b][/b] get your PVC.

They're registering and getting their PVC in a very spirited and religious fashion that will get you stunned. The dedication and energy channel towards that is alarming.,.....works, meetings and other things considered too important by other region get suspended, just to actualize this.

Until other regions stop hating the northerners but work together for common goal, stop believing that typing on social media will win elections, power will always remain in north. They have the population, they are the government that rule Nigeria.

Democracy is a game of number. It's the number of votes that will be counted and not the number of [b][/b]likes on social media platforms.
If you know you know!
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2018
post=70616290:

We can't wait

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Albinoflash(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
For PVC in favor of PMB like
even satan ur master knows is against buhari ane u don't know.shame on u.check d commenter below n c likes,ur own dey learn

1 Like

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Aystarz: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2018
Roger3D:
Most of the online miscreants against Buhari don't even have PVC's. Buhari will win this thing God willing whether you are against him or not

God willing Leave God out of this. He wants no part with a devilish government.

1 Like

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Albinoflash(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2018
jakandeola:
is against I Neva knew why ibo hate Buhari God bless baba cos is not corrupt.if he win naija will be great
if he win naija will be bla bla bla,who won 2015 ? We all know what happened after
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Albinoflash(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2018
My only problem with all this is that buhari has already perfected his rigging with inec in pvc collection,no member of my family here in delta has been able to collect his except me just because of work and the manner its been conducted.i had to go for like 3days just to get mine.it is even easier to get ur visa here than to get to get ur pvc here.dats rigging personified.
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by MicroSweet(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2018
That was how desperation to do away with Goodluck Jonathan, and vote in 'anyone else' plunged this country into a greater mess and regrets. Una don start again with a desperation to VOTE FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT BUHARI. Think again to avoid regrets...
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by MrSly(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70605552:
GO GET YOUR PVC

Modify:
For the OP with the opinion poll.
We did the same thing just on the eve of the election in Ekiti last month.
We saw who ONLINE warriors voted for and the candidate who OFFLINE REAL people voted for.
It happened the same way in 2015 when Oga Jona won with a landslide online also and Our Baba floored and flogged him like a little boy!
So your poll is nothing new!
Save your poll for next year too lifeissimple!
Below is how it went down last month!
Bunch of shameless riggers. Buhari will not just go back to Daura but will rot in jail for his numerous atrocities.
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by urchcoded(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
I don't like bullharry but needless, he'll win effortlessly, why? almost the entire north will vote for him, the entire APC Will vote for him, then the rest will vote for either him or atiku or sowore or saraki or mughalu fela or Donald duke or others... so check out for ursef, Buhari has won already, painful shaa.
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
urchcoded:
I don't like bullharry but needless, he'll win effortlessly, why? almost the entire north will vote for him, the entire APC Will vote for him, then the rest will vote for either him or atiku or sowore or saraki or mughalu fela or Donald duke or others... so check out for ursef, Buhari has won already, painful shaa.
Effortlessly?
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
I managed to register two weeks ago and I must vote anybody but buhari
You are vexing
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Ugosample(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2018
Lingz:

Pls come to the north and see things yourself.... It's then you'll understand that the north is more prepared for election than any other part of country. They don't shout, hype the so called[i][/i][b][/b] get your PVC.

They're registering and getting their PVC in a very spirited and religious fashion that will get you stunned. The dedication and energy channel towards that is alarming.,.....works, meetings and other things considered too important by other region get suspended, just to actualize this.

Until other regions stop hating the northerners but work together for common goal, stop believing that typing on social media will win elections, power will always remain in north. They have the population, they are the government that rule Nigeria.

Democracy is a game of number. It's the number of votes that will be counted and not the number of [b][/b]likes on social media platforms.
If you know you know!

Thafs my annoyance with we in the South

It's not the north is far more populated than the south, they are just more politically conscious, and will participate in their numbers.

My short sighted people from the east on the other hand will be non challant, and when Buhari win tomorrow, they will start running their mouth

I can't count four uncles and two aunties of mine who have no voter's card, and who has no plan on getting one.

That non challant attitude across the South MAY make Buhari win again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos / Soldiers Detain NAN Photojournalist At EFCC Convocation / APC Presidential Primary: Voting Begins 6pm, Winner To Be Announced By 10pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.