Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? (18886 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch / "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Lifegoeson99: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
Go and get your PVC enough is enough Buhari must go back to daura in order to continue his pastoral farming.

1 Like

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
zicoraads:
It is mostly against President Buhari to be honest. It doesn't mean that there are those who are not getting it to vote for him, but I really think most of the drive is to vote against him.

Most people want to have their PVC intact, then when the road narrows and candidates emerge, the choices before them will be made. Be rest assured though, most of them will be voting to send the cattle rearer back to Daura.

Biafranbushß0y was right about you... It's nairaland that is giving you lots influence na.

Like Biafranbushß0y said,i'm sure you can't afford ordinary iPhone X but you and your follow follow nairaland friend or whatever won't allow people to hear word.

1 Like

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Festy4u(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
post=70605552:
GO GET YOUR PVC

We know say your own PVC na to take am grill suya for baba buhari! grin
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by docadams: 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
tivta:

I used to think like you back in 2015 when a poll was conducted on nairaland, the result showed people were truly tired of Jonathan, I said they were all just online warriors, look what eventually happened? Believe it or not, nairaland speeks for at least half of the people in the southeast south south and south west. So take the poll seriously.

Of course polls should be taken seriously especially, those conducted by PDP e rats. Anambra, Edo, Ondo, Ekiti etc were projected as possible landslide victory to PDP. Almost all online polls since 2014 tend to favour the PDP. So whenever PDP is projected to win, you can guess who the real winner would be.

3 Likes

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by isaacojih: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nigerians are ready to change the change, that is why the demand for PVC is much, APC has failed and the are not ready to accept their failure and leave quietly, Nigerians wants to use votes to send them (APC) away honorably.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Festy4u:

We know say your own PVC na to take am grill suya for baba buhari! grin
YOU ARE RIGHT
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by muyiwah666(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
For the first time in Nigerian history, the demand for PVC has been everywhere. Everybody is asking if you have your PVC. From radio houses to churches to mosques to offices and even universities. PVC prior to an election has never had this much hype in our history as a nation.

This brings me to my question.

Is this demand for PVC for or against PMB.

Lets discuss

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by zicoraads: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
Elder001:

Biafranbushß0y was right about you... It's nairaland that is giving you lots influence na.

Like Biafranbushß0y said,i'm sure you can't afford ordinary iPhone X but you and your follow follow nairaland friend or whatever won't allow people to hear word.
Stop being jealous. grin cheesy

Go play with sand. I'm way above your league.
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Mujtahida: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lumig:
I have never voted for any presidential candidate before but this time around I must get my PVC and vote for PMB because these looters gang up is really nauseating. The PDP looters are now presenting themselves as angels, someone like me has not forgotten how we got to this state in Nigeria
If you want to vote for buhari just vote for him. Enough of this tripe about buhari fighting corruption. That's for uninformed idiots who cannot think. What do you know about corruption?

Yes PDP was and is corrupt but don't sing that tired song about anti corruption. Is APC not corrupt? Where's Babachir? Where's Maina? Where's Baru? Where's Adeosun?

Damn it. I find this annoying to my bones. Do you know what is going on even in EFCC who are supposedly the ones to fight against corruption? Do you know what is going on in Aso rock? Do you know what is going on in government ministries, agencies and departments? Have you interacted with government officials?

Everytime ignorant people like you will just be bleating 'Buhari is fighting corruption' as if that's all it takes to govern a country. Fact is he is not even lifting a finger against corruption. It's all propaganda!

Just go and vote for buhari. I hate hearing that nonsense that Buhari is fighting corruption. Not everyone is a fool. And mind you I voted for him in 2015 but not this time around.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by stephany007: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
most will vote buhari not because they want to, but because they can't resist the money that will be offered that day
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
zicoraads:

Stop being jealous. grin cheesy

Go play with sand. I'm way above your league.

Yes, we can never be in the same league bro.

You're still struggling cheesy

Broke sissy always wanting to please unknown females on nairaland.. see your life.
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by fontv1: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
Its Obvious it is against government of incompetency and lack of vision. Against tyrant But ... simply not against PMB's humble personality.
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
All of the above! My pvc de valuable pass atm....as early as 6:30am u fit c over 300people 4 queu. No b beans. Hope say d #2m+ nairalanders get their own. Lol
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Ojima23(m): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
sirBLUNT:
it's not about removing the cow...the question is who will replace the cow?
another cow
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by obi58: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
post=70605552:
GO GET YOUR PVC

Modify:
For the OP with the opinion poll.
We did the same thing just on the eve of the election in Ekiti last month.
We saw who ONLINE warriors voted for and the candidate who OFFLINE REAL people voted for.
It happened the same way in 2015 when Oga Jona won with a landslide online also and Our Baba floored and flogged him like a little boy!
So your poll is nothing new!
Save your poll for next year too lifeissimple!
Below is how it went down last month!
. If you guys are so confident of your win why not allow for free and fair elections? Why are you guys hell bent on vote buying and using any means legal or otherwise including intimidation to secure election wins?

We all saw what happened in Ekiti. With all the security deployed to the state, voter buying in open view was rampant and nothing whatsoever was done to stop these malpractices. Why? Same was reported at Kogi where even onions were being distributed.

Why must you lie to show your support?

1 Like

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by SoaringLife01: 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Go get your PVC and vote Buhari again.

1 Like

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Cbanklee(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
Except they don't know PVC doesn't count vote in the zoo elections grin grin grin grin

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by fbabs(m): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
post=70605552:
GO GET YOUR PVC

Modify:
We saw who ONLINE warriors voted for and the candidate who OFFLINE REAL people voted for.
It happened the same way in 2015 when Oga Jona won with a landslide online also and Our Baba floored and flogged him like a little boy!

you are on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Suleh620(m): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
The only thing I know is SAIBABA2019
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
fbabs:

you are on point

God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
MrMystrO:

Believe me bro, There are a whole lot of daft slowpokes in Nigeria, Millions of Them.

Sad.
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Ekez(m): 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
malakasea:
Na you go see backwardness 4 ur life.
E never reach like dat naaaah
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by qleap2all(m): 1:22am On Aug 26, 2018
I think it is for change of people who had fraustrated this government, especially our legislatures!
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:43am On Aug 26, 2018
post=70605552:
GO GET YOUR PVC

Modify:

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:25am On Aug 26, 2018
Initially it was against, when they thought their propaganda would win but now it has turned 360 degrees as more and more Nigerians are beginning to see beyond their gimmicks; now ppl are reserving their PVCs for PMB as his good work and sincerity is are coming to bear.
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by adamooye: 6:32am On Aug 26, 2018
Afriifa:
Even if the North add up their underage voting.
Buhari must Go!
Elections are not won on social media.
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:12am On Aug 26, 2018
post=70605552:
GO GET YOUR PVC

Modify:
Dear , I hope ur bbq business is not tied to only the buhari administration. Because from what i am seeing from this polls this is bad omen. Our mothers are queuing under the raining days for there pvc. Goodluck bro. More money to your pocket sir. Please save for the raining days
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Dear , I hope ur bbq business is not tied to only the buhari administration. Because from what i am seeing from this polls this is bad omen. Our mothers are queuing under the raining days for there pvc. Goodluck bro. More money to your pocket sir. Please save for the raining days
Thank you and God bless you so much.
No, people from all walks of life patronize us for many years before Baba's administration, and are still doing tha, up till now.
Bad omen online? Nooo.
But from offline where it really matters, we all know it is the direct opposite from what we are seeing here and Our business is 95% word of mouth (referral).
More money to our pocket? Amen.
Goodluck, we will also say Amen , as long as Jonathan is not near to the Goodluck!!

We wish you all the very best of whatever you do in life our brother.
A good Nigeria is what we pray for
Shalom.
God bless you.
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by author1(m): 7:27am On Aug 26, 2018
i went to INEC office last week and was told to plead befor collectin form for my PVC
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:33am On Aug 26, 2018
post=70615899:

Thank you and God bless you so much.
No, people from all walks of life patronize us for many years before Baba's administration, and are still doing tha, up till now.
Bad omen online? Nooo.
But from offline where it really matters, we all know it is the direct opposite from what we are seeing here and Our business is 95% word of mouth (referral).
More money to our pocket? Amen.
Goodluck, we will also say Amen , as long as Jonathan is not near to the Goodluck!!

We wish you all the very best of whatever you do in life our brother.
A good Nigeria is what we pray for
Shalom.
God bless you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Thank you

The time of reckoning is near
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Thank you

The time of reckoning is near
We can't wait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB / [Photo]#OgunStateAt40; The Party Has Started. / Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.