Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? (18885 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch / "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Roger3D(m): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
tivta:

I used to think like you back in 2015 when a poll was conducted on nairaland, the result showed people were truly tired of Jonathan, I said they were all just online warriors, look what eventually happened? Believe it or not, nairaland speeks for at least half of the people in the southeast south south and south west. So take the poll seriously.
You're wrong. Online polls speak only for those who are online like you and I, the silent majority express themselves on election day at the polls. This is not a western democracy neither are we a rich country

1 Like

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=70605538] grin...... Over to you grin grin grin[/quot
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahah cheesy grin
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by MrMystrO(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
sacluxisback:
Only a daft slowpoke will get a PVC to vote for Buhari.

Believe me bro, There are a whole lot of daft slowpokes in Nigeria, Millions of Them.
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by albaniy1: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
On my opinion I don't think it's for presidential election...

Don't you see or hear what happened in ekiti

Most people want to earn their 10+4k ......

Bcs it will still happen in so many states.....

9JA no dey Carry Last.......
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by larry7ng(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
sensibly its for Buhari re election,only fools wud think otherwise, lets com to think of it, if for Against buhari then who is d credible aspirant u want to vote for? Saraki/Kwakanso/Markafi/Atiku .u had better wake up from ur dreams and face reality. Though things not looking so fine but its better we suffer now and enjoy later so ur great grand children dont swear for ur insensitivity and inertia. PMB is fighting for me n u. if u know u know.
grin grin grin Argue with ur ancestor.

2 Likes

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by malakasea(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ekez:
Is against buhari na. Who like backwardness
Na you go see backwardness 4 ur life.
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Shugavee(f): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
tivta:

Nation Id card functions for the same purpose of identification.
yup but I hv never done that,, only use my pvc since I became old enough
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by tuniski: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
post=70605552:
GO GET YOUR PVC
I always smile cos Sai baba Zombies don't understand the groundswell of voters registration is cos of Discontent in the land. #BuhariToDaura2019. Is irreversible!
Sorry for the mention anyway!

1 Like

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Shugavee(f): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
larry7ng:
sensibly its for Buhari re election,only fools wud think otherwise, lets com to think of it, if for Against buhari then who is d credible aspirant u want to vote for? Saraki/Kwakanso/Markafi/Atiku .u had better wake up from ur dreams and face reality. Though things not looking so fine but its better we suffer now and enjoy later so ur great grand children dont swear for ur insensitivity and inertia. PMB is fighting for me n u. if u know u know.
grin grin grin Argue with ur ancestor.
please he is fighting for u n ur fellow buharians

5 Likes

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by alfsalami: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
For PMB of course
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
tuniski:

I always smile cos Sai baba Zombies don't understand the groundswell of voters registration is cos of Discontent in the land. #BuhariToDaura2019. Is irreversible!
Sorry for the mention anyway!
Ok.
We cool.
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Awoo88: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Roger3D:
Most of the online miscreants against Buhari don't even have PVC's. Buhari will win this thing God willing whether you are against him or not
Which God willing Buhari is losing by the grace Allah

3 Likes

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Fourwinds: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
For the first time in Nigerian history, the demand for PVC has been everywhere. Everybody is asking if you have your PVC. From radio houses to churches to mosques to offices and even universities. PVC prior to an election has never had this much hype in our history as a nation.

This brings me to my question.

Is this demand for PVC for or against PMB.

Lets discuss
that day will decide

1 Like

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Lumig: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
I have never voted for any presidential candidate before but this time around I must get my PVC and vote for PMB because these looters gang up is really nauseating. The PDP looters are now presenting themselves as angels, someone like me has not forgotten how we got to this state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Ugosample(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
Whether it is for it against, it does not matter
Just get your pvc and exercise your birth right in election day
dasall
If you like vote sai baba
If you like vote him out
The key thing is to exercise your power to vote
#Dasall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by ultimate77(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
I am getting mine for banking purposes.... I am not doing again sef
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by gentlegenius(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
post=70605552:
GO GET YOUR PVC
... AND USE IT TO VOTE OUT BUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by gentlegenius(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
sirBLUNT:
it's not about removing the cow...the question is who will replace the cow?
Even a goat will do...

2 Likes

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by gentlegenius(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
Roger3D:
Most of the online miscreants against Buhari don't even have PVC's. Buhari will win this thing God willing whether you are against him or not
GOD does not support cluelessness and incompetence. Besides, he will not come down here to vote.
So it is we the sensible ones that will vote out an insensible clown.
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by ykalhaji(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Majority of folks that went through the pains to get their pvc still will not vote.
It is a fab and a trend, plus another form of Identification card.
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Roger3D(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
gentlegenius:

GOD does not support cluelessness and incompetence. Besides, he will not come down here to vote.
So it is we the sensible ones that will vote out an insensible clown.
So sayeth another online miscreant without a PVC. Yawns
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Neutrality: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Roger3D:
U d mind dem?, let dem keep makin noise while d genuine voter are there relaxin under tree

1 Like

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by enemyofprogress: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
Afriifa:
Even if the North add up their underage voting.
Buhari must Go!
insha allah

1 Like

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by ykalhaji(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Shugavee:
To me,, There is only one use for PVC n that’s for identification(opening bank account) Nothing else,,, cause even if we vote how about the people counting the vote how can we trust them!!! Well I don’t!!! Who go win go win,,hopefully not Buhari ,, but if so I will cope or find a way out of this country!!! I hv done mine! But won’t waste my strength n vote for anybody!! I can’t put myself in danger,,, when at the end of the day the election would be ringed

Just vote, don't be discouraged. If everybody votes, it will be too much for them to rig. 36 states, 778 abi na 776 local governments, the logistics required to rig that far and wide is too much.

The only antidote for rigging to work is if almost 80% of the voting population comes out to vote. That will screw up any rigging strategy up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by gentlegenius(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Roger3D:
Keep on dreaming and wishing that right thinking Nigerians will fail to get their PVC... You'll be extremely shocked to see your dullard being humiliated out of office about 6 months from now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by hooklover: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
Y is everybody looter to APC?

If u are against APC they say u are looter even if u never join politics b4.

I c bunch of failures not happy with other folks progressing so they prefer hardship so its hard for everybody that's all.

Check the lives of the APC supporters no changes ready to beg to survive..

APC is a disaster
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Stallion93(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
Definitely it's in favor of Buhari, this PVC hype is being sponsored by buhari because he knows it is indeed Very Useless. So to avoid impeachment and rigging elections again; it's just cool to say "Go get your PVC"
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Calers: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
You vote or you no vote, Buhari will defeat anybody.
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by okunega1: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ram will replace the cow
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by docadams: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Opinions of 99% here said to vote out PMB. On a closer scrutiny 98.8% of the ayes are of igboid extraction. And of this 30% use multiple monikers. Kwantinue!

1 Like

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Mankosi: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
Giovanotto:
Why is nobody talking about that gallant bae standing like a maniquin?
is that not omotala
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by mazhaga: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
Roger3D:
You can say all you want. One thing that is certain baba is go back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) / Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Never Denied Being The Leader Of IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.